The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed how they quickly jumped on Reu being so excited to share with Heze again and saying he loves Heze by saying "That's how brothers should be!" - in other words, "If you don't want to share a room with Reu it'll break his little heart, don't you love him? Don't you want to be a good brother?"

Heze should be first in line for his own room because 1) he's the oldest, 2) the age gap between him and the sibling he's sharing with is the largest, and 3) he's being raised to be such a people-pleaser and yet has deemed it important enough to make the request. They're just being raised to believe that their opinions and wishes don't matter.

Reactions: 19
I haven't watched fhis one (usually like to read comments on you tube n of course here)but one comment suggested that they were having a nursery for this baby which I think is terrible,all rhe kids have spent most of their lives squshed into tiny rooms sharing a room and 2 girls in one bed then when they get space the eldest 2 kids still having ro share n the new baby get her own room,feel bad for heze and hosanna it should be them wirh own room n heze told them this
I'm pretty sure that's just in an attempt to have content. People like new baby room videos apparently. You know, so they can go fifty videos about how they can decorate the nursery. A few videos to complain about how hard it is to pick a color. Another few videos where they ask each kid what color should the new baby's room be. A couple where Ella rambles about how she thinks pink is a perfect color for a little girl. One or two where Tim Wonk Wonks. A few more where they ask for ideas for the nursery. Maybe even a dramatic one where they stress about not being able to get the nursery finished before the baby is born! :eek: A big spew about working as a family to get the room done where they show Rue cutely slapping a paintbrush on the wall. Some more where Ella goes on and on about how she always wanted to have a nursery. Oh, and the nursery reveal, where everyone acts shocked to see it and the girls fake scream and gush at how pretty and girlie everything is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who else caught Ella saying that she of excited to have seven kids so one day they’ll all take care of her? Interesting when she and Tim don’t take care of their parents. To the contrary, the parents take care of them, providing them with a free home and childcare.

Ella in this recent video, with her fancy white outfit and ghetto long nails, and the way she talks in a high pitched manner, I get the feeling she fancies herself a Kardashian. She is repulsive, using her kids for money and fame. I am really mind boggled at them putting Harper in an NHS ad when they smeared the NHS in another video. They are pigs.

i am an American and let me tell you, they might be catering to Americans but they haven’t got me fooled anymore. I feel so foolish how much they did have me fooled. I can still remember them shouting me out in videos as I was one of their first subscribers and they would even message me on Instagram, acting like such appreciative people that they had viewers. I guess it has always been an act. I hope someone reports them to authorities for child labor violations. Imagine if Tim needed to get a real job in place of this grift they have going on?

Reactions: 20
Who else caught Ella saying that she of excited to have seven kids so one day they’ll all take care of her? Interesting when she and Tim don’t take care of their parents. To the contrary, the parents take care of them, providing them with a free home and childcare.

Ella in this recent video, with her fancy white outfit and ghetto long nails, and the way she talks in a high pitched manner, I get the feeling she fancies herself a Kardashian. She is repulsive, using her kids for money and fame. I am really mind boggled at them putting Harper in an NHS ad when they smeared the NHS in another video. They are pigs.

i am an American and let me tell you, they might be catering to Americans but they haven’t got me fooled anymore. I feel so foolish how much they did have me fooled. I can still remember them shouting me out in videos as I was one of their first subscribers and they would even message me on Instagram, acting like such appreciative people that they had viewers. I guess it has always been an act. I hope someone reports them to authorities for child labor violations. Imagine if Tim needed to get a real job in place of this grift they have going on?
Shouting you out was a way of reeling you back in for views. They don't need to reply to viewers anymore, they got a z-list kids tv show. They don't reply to a single youtube comment now. They said themselves they don't read or reply the comments anymore, then again they said in 2 videos later that they have seen the comments. They just lie all the time

I'm pretty sure that's just in an attempt to have content. People like new baby room videos apparently. You know, so they can go fifty videos about how they can decorate the nursery. A few videos to complain about how hard it is to pick a color. Another few videos where they ask each kid what color should the new baby's room be. A couple where Ella rambles about how she thinks pink is a perfect color for a little girl. One or two where Tim Wonk Wonks. A few more where they ask for ideas for the nursery. Maybe even a dramatic one where they stress about not being able to get the nursery finished before the baby is born! :eek: A big spew about working as a family to get the room done where they show Rue cutely slapping a paintbrush on the wall. Some more where Ella goes on and on about how she always wanted to have a nursery. Oh, and the nursery reveal, where everyone acts shocked to see it and the girls fake scream and gush at how pretty and girlie everything is.
Oh God please no, all we need is Ella preaching about what an amazing interior designer she is and ranting on about how hard Tim works because he managed to get out of bed that day. I dont think i can handle listening to Ella making herself out to be the Gok Wan of interor design. When she cant even dress herself properly. Its either sweaty lycra gym leggings or a rusty ass denim jacket and a headscarf making her look like a damn unicorn. Anyway, I wont be taking interior advice from a woman with peeling wallpaper and nasty sickly green kitchen tiles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve honestly stopped watching their videos.. and by the sounds of it I see nothing has changed then 🤣 they just need to quit YouTube and go find real jobs, they clearly have no content.. which I find bizarre seen as they have no real commitments and could be doing loads with the children.
They are too lazy!

Reactions: 5
Heze clearly wasn't comfortable with the question and didn't really understand how to respond. I'm all for periods not being treated as some kind of disgusting secret that men in the house should be shielded from, but that's pretty different to asking your 11-year-old how he's going to cope when his little sisters get their periods in a few years' time.
Ellas so attention seeking and stupid, she's literally going to announce to social media when the girls changes happen. No thought for the embarrassment it will cause them, no respect for their privacy. I don't think a period is huge secret but theres just no reason to discuss it with the males, especially not the 11 year old brother, it's just none of their business and shouldn't concern them. And theres definitely no need to discuss it with the whole world on social media. She has no class at all

Reactions: 12
Now they’re trying to walk back their disappointment, everyone saw their reactions to having a girl but like the father said it is what it is. Whenever their mouths are moving they’re lying. Why did they have all the kids in that small space? Just total chaos! Can’t stand the parents, first she says the the girls will be in one room,two seconds later she’s saying something else. And why does she laugh whenever she’s speaking all you see is all her teeth, like speak normally. Asking an 11 year old about his sisters having their periods was crazy, like girl not everything needs to be discussed on social media.

Reactions: 10
Ellas so attention seeking and stupid, she's literally going to announce to social media when the girls changes happen. No thought for the embarrassment it will cause them, no respect for their privacy. I don't think a period is huge secret but theres just no reason to discuss it with the males, especially not the 11 year old brother, it's just none of their business and shouldn't concern them. And theres definitely no need to discuss it with the whole world on social media. She has no class at all
Honestly, that question was the stupidest thing ever. She even made Hosanna go watch Houston on the exercise bike to pull Heze in to ask him that ridiculous question on camera. How in the heck does he know how he's going to react? He's eleven years old with the life experience of an eleven-year-old... an honestly kind of sheltered one at that. I doubt he even really knows what she was even talking about, he looked disgusted and confused. And then Tim Wonk wonk had the nerve to chime in 'oh yes, what a wise answer'. The kid literally shrugged and said let them handle it on their own... well yes, the girls will have to handle their own menstruation. Duh! They should have rehearsed that question before the video his answer made about as much sense as you would think an answer from an eleven-year-old answering an inappropriate question about something he doesn't understand would be. Geez.

And... please don't call me mean...but I'm not seeing this well-spoken and incredibly smart Rue people keep gushing about. I didn't understand a word he said in that video. Something about being happier that the baby is a girl?

Reactions: 14
And... please don't call me mean...but I'm not seeing this well-spoken and incredibly smart Rue people keep gushing about. I didn't understand a word he said in that video. Something about being happier that the baby is a girl?
I think he is quite eloquent for a three-year-old when he's expressing his own views. Not some kind of prodigy, but probably at the upper end of what's expected for his age. The problem in the latest video is that he was expressing the message Tim and Ella had obviously told him to - that they're all thrilled it's a girl after all - but couldn't find the words because he's not telling the truth.

Reactions: 11
I just feel sorry for the girls that their cycle will be announced to their whole family and the whole world. Literally Ella is the only one who needs to know so she can provide tampons and tell them how be hygienic on their cycle. The sisters, brothers, father, extended family, friends & social media HAVE NO RIGHT TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION. Its not some big secret or anything to be ashamed of but its personal thing and an embarrassing time in a young girls life. You'd never sot and discuss you poop or pee with others so why discuss cycles. Totally up to each individual who knows but i personally dont think its appropriate

Ella has no respect or dignity for herself or kids. She is so un-classy and un-ladylike

Reactions: 9
When she asked that question I could just see all the future videos they’re going to make about each of the girl’s going through puberty

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They probably need a van at this point. That will be 3 children who need car seats and boosters. When they first started this blog it took them forever to purchase a car that fit their family.
Knowing them they will just not get a new car and make do with this car , most probs not take all the kids out at the same time or leave some kids with proper seats or car seats , I dnt know when they are going to realise having loads it isn’t easy it comes with alottttt of changes but it seems they are never able to adapt to changes and I want to also hold on as long as they can , if they didn’t read this blog ( which I think they do ) they wouldn’t have sold their house and trying to move they would have happily be squashed in the small house with all the kids .

Reactions: 5
When she asked that question I could just see all the future videos they’re going to make about each of the girl’s going through puberty
Exactly. Tim & Ella are actually a pair of freaks to be honest

I think Reu and Harper are bright and want to learn and would benefit from school. Do I think they are above the average intelligence or have a genius IQ?...... Nope....their pretty average, the same as other kids their age. To be honest I know smarter, better spoken children at that age. I personally think it's just that Reu & Harper are the smartest in the Grimwade family because the others are not academically intelligent, some have learning/reading difficulties and they get no education and live isolated, sheltered lives with no life experience. Honest opinion from the things Tim & Ella have shown and said

Last edited:
So I’ve only just come across this family thanks to milkshake 🙄 and honestly I was griping at my friends about how hypocritical it was that they had 6 kids…. So imagine my utter disbelief to come across their insta and see number 7 is on the way! Surely the producers of the programme have to see what an absolute joke the programme is. I’m seriously late to the party and I apologise I’m just absolutely gobsmacked

Reactions: 13
So I’ve only just come across this family thanks to milkshake 🙄 and honestly I was griping at my friends about how hypocritical it was that they had 6 kids…. So imagine my utter disbelief to come across their insta and see number 7 is on the way! Surely the producers of the programme have to see what an absolute joke the programme is. I’m seriously late to the party and I apologise I’m just absolutely gobsmacked
You need to read both threads from the beginning. This one and the one cslled Grimwade family. Really gives insight and background to how fake and backwards these lunatics are

You have a whole lot of catching up to do lol

I’ve been watching them on YouTube since they started and in 4 years never heard them talk about going green once

• Haha
I just watched some of their latest bullshit. Can anyone show me a mum of 6 who on a day staying at home with all the kids wears a white onesie head to toe? She can't cook in that, Tim won't cook so the kids had to I guess (I didn't watch it all as Ella irritates me with her fakeness too much).
But as a pregnant mum with a big belly, she cant even go to the toilet easily in that silly suit!
When Halle said with Rue they HAVE to do things all the time I was boiling. Really Ella, that's how you should prepare young girls for life? Then why do you keep having babies if you dont watch them and all jobs are passed down to the girls so you can gesticulate with your awkward disgusting nails and giggle at the camera at everything (maybe you took some of your husbands pills 🤪)

• Haha
I just find it weird the kids have no sense of humour or banter. Everything is serious all the time. They never laugh, joke, play around, mess around and have fun. The only one who remotely has any humour is Reu. And hes 3. But already their trying to knock it out of him. Making him act serious and mature and giving him stupid rehearsed lines. And the embarrassing part about giving the kids all these staged, mature lines to say is, Harper & Reu are too young to understand what their saying and they always jump in sayong them in the wrong time and concept. And Heze, Hosanna & Halle are extremely isolated and secluded from life and people, that when they say their rehearsed lines and you can see in their faces & eyes that they haven't a clue and don't actually understand what they are saying

And Ella saying she hopes viewers aren't disappointed that it's a girl. If soembody said they were disappointed with my unborn childs gender i'd tell them f**k off. I actually HATE all this wishing and disappointment with baby genders. It's disgusting.

By the way Ella, the only ones disappointed is you and Tim. Nobody else cares as it's your 7th kid. Also tying to convince yourself that your happy it's a girl. Your sad about it and didn't want another girl. Just be thankful for a healthy child and have some respect for the innocent baby.

I already get the feeling they resent this child for being a girl. I've never seen Such disgraceful talk, disappointed and misery over a childs gender. Its actually sick. This kids is going to look back and all she will see if how people were upset she was a girl
I agree that the overwhelming majority of comments under the reveal video were supportive and pleased for them. You hit the nail on the head - nobody is that invested besides parents and relatives!

However I did see one commenter who seemed unusually disappointed, they went back and made a few comments. I actually took a screenshot, as I was surprised they were so bothered!

20211103_142958.jpg

20211103_142914.jpg

Reactions: 7
The title of the video is hilarious. Yet another attempt at major damage control 😅
I don't remember seeing any comments calling them out though. Unless they've been reading here....

Heze seems fully depressed.

I still can't get over how OBSESSED with gender this family is! Tim saying 'every dad wants a boy first and girls after.' What the duck are you on about!? How dare you stereotype every man by your own bizarre standards. And Ella going on about knowing what the girls will go through because she's a girl. As if all girls are the same and all boys are the same. How about just treating your kids as individuals and not just 'girl'/'boy.' They make me so angry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.