The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're so obsessed with looking (looking being the operative word) like wise, good parents to strangers on the Internet they make issues where there are none and don't realise the damage they're doing to their children in the process. Those kids are never allowed to just be, it's so depressing.
That's exactly it. They know they get people kissing their ass and moaning about how good of parents they are when they lecture nonsense to their kids.

Reactions: 5
Just watched rhe video omg my heart with little harper and the way she was shot down over rapunzel that was bullying right there from not only Ella but the other kids too joining in,really looked like harper was going ro cry.
I no hallie said they weren't heavy but they did look heavy on their heads imo like couldn't move hair properly,and not having anything for Houston to do all rhat time no toys about all day waiting for girls to finish

Just watched rhe video omg my heart with little harper and the way she was shot down over rapunzel that was bullying right there from not only Ella but the other kids too joining in,really looked like harper was going ro cry.
I no hallie said they weren't heavy but they did look heavy on their heads imo like couldn't move hair properly,and not having anything for Houston to do all rhat time no toys about all day waiting for girls to finish
Those homeschooled children sat around for hours twiddling their thumbs without a book between them. It's f*cking criminal.
Perhaps their coveted US audience could draw Dim and Hella's attention to the principles of https://barbershopbooks.org/

I agree with everyone that the Harper shut down was heartbreaking to watch and there is definitely something amiss with the oldest boy. Perhaps he's comparing himself to the other boys at the football academy and realised he's missed out on so much more than swimming? :(

Reactions: 8
Those homeschooled children sat around for hours twiddling their thumbs without a book between them. It's f*cking criminal.
Perhaps their coveted US audience could draw Dim and Hella's attention to the principles of https://barbershopbooks.org/

I agree with everyone that the Harper shut down was heartbreaking to watch and there is definitely something amiss with the oldest boy. Perhaps he's comparing himself to the other boys at the football academy and realised he's missed out on so much more than swimming? :(
I didn't watch the video. What's up with hezze?

I didn't watch the video. What's up with hezze?
I was first suspicious that Dim was so keen to stress that after a match all Heze wants to do is play with his siblings. It looked as if he wasn't in the mood to perform one of his father's cheesy scripts. Here at 17:04 - there's no Hi to the Grimwade gang and he looks embarrassed at being filmed in the hotel foyer by his fishwife mother. 😣

Then this monosyllabic exchange at Time stamp 28:16 :(

Honestly the fact Tim can’t iron his own T-shirt whilst Ella is running around looking after 6 kids and is heavily pregnant! Made me 🤮 to watch. It’s not a traditional set up when the man does not do a hard days work 🤦🏾‍♀️

As for poor little Harper 😢 she’s 5! Of course she wants hair as long as rupunzel.

As for the products and tools used on Hosanna’s hair 🙀 how many trips to the hair shop recently and she don’t have a denman brush or an Afro pick attachment for the hairdryer!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Harper's hair is very long and European texture anyway. It's not like she's wishing to be something totally different to who she is. Smh these parents make an issue out of everything :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing the girls were never allowed dolls or Barbies. Can you imagine the lecture if they said they wanted a Barbie

Poor Harper. As one of the comments said- she’s smarter than all of them and that’s their problem with her.She has her own mind

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Harper's hair is very long and European texture anyway. It's not like she's wishing to be something totally different to who she is. Smh these parents make an issue out of everything :rolleyes:
I honestly think Ella is just jealous of Harper’s hair which I know sounds crazy to say a grown woman is jealous of her 5 year old daughter but I think that’s why she takes out her jealousy by snapping at her or putting her down about the rapunzel thing. Ella isn’t comfortable with who she is as a person shes insecure she’s never liked her own hair.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They're so obsessed with looking (looking being the operative word) like wise, good parents to strangers on the Internet they make issues where there are none and don't realise the damage they're doing to their children in the process. Those kids are never allowed to just be, it's so depressing.
So true, everything is not a lesson let the child be, omg they talk so damn much that they have to preach about everything meanwhile did they give Rue a lecture when he wanted to be Spider-Man? You can clearly see the joy sucked right out of harper’s soul, the poor kid isn’t even allowed to have fantasies. I’ll say it again those two are the dumbest parents on social media!

I honestly think Ella is just jealous of Harper’s hair which I know sounds crazy to say a grown woman is jealous of her 5 year old daughter but I think that’s why she takes out her jealousy by snapping at her or putting her down about the rapunzel thing. Ella isn’t comfortable with who she is as a person shes insecure she’s never liked her own hair.
Or her skin color which is why she’s so obsessed with this whole mixed race topic. She’s preaching to her kids to be themselves but always has a pound of makeup on with lashes that look like bird’s wings. She’s clearly not comfortable with her self.

I was first suspicious that Dim was so keen to stress that after a match all Heze wants to do is play with his siblings. It looked as if he wasn't in the mood to perform one of his father's cheesy scripts. Here at 17:04 - there's no Hi to the Grimwade gang and he looks embarrassed at being filmed in the hotel foyer by his fishwife mother. 😣

Then this monosyllabic exchange at Time stamp 28:16 :(

All he wants to do his see his siblings? That’s such bs he’s 11 and they’re together 24/7, Heze puts on an act for the camera but today he wasn’t up for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So true, everything is not a lesson let the child be, omg they talk so damn much that they have to preach about everything meanwhile did they give Rue a lecture when he wanted to be Spider-Man? You can clearly see the joy sucked right out of harper’s soul, the poor kid isn’t even allowed to have fantasies. I’ll say it again those two are the dumbest parents on social media!

Or her skin color which is why she’s so obsessed with this whole mixed race topic. She’s preaching to her kids to be themselves but always has a pound of makeup on with lashes that look like bird’s wings. She’s clearly not comfortable with her self.

All he wants to do his see his siblings? That’s such bs he’s 11 and they’re together 24/7, Heze puts on an act for the camera but today he wasn’t up for it.
I wonder if that's just how he acts after a game they don't win or one he didn't do well in. Not to talk about a kid, but he strikes me as a poor sore loser type.

Reactions: 9
Something else I forgot to say- Reu and Houston both appeared with a snack. Ella said they went to the fridge and got one themselves. Harper politely asked if she could have too and was told not at that second.
I don’t see the logic

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn't bear to watch all of the holiday weekend, but the clip someone previously put up, two things:

Firstly, E-Piss says Heze smashed it etc...football as far as I know is a TEAM GAME, Heze is not a one man show,
Secondly, had no idea he was full on playing football in the foyer of the hotel at the end, regardless whether anyone was about or not, why don't the head parents put a stop to it, it's totally disrespectful, I don't get why they don't discipline him, he's gonna grow up to think its ok to mess about with a football in any surroundings regardless, that boy is gonna be in for a shock. 😡

I wonder if that's just how he acts after a game they don't win or one he didn't do well in. Not to talk about a kid, but he strikes me as a poor sore loser type.
I agree he cones across rhis way n isn't good for a 11 year old,but the parents have taught them that winning is everything (or pretty much) dont no if was just me but rue seemed a bit jealous in this one that all the attention was on heze game maybe.they showed rue after he was kicking ball around but the main attention was heze,they asked him several times if he was going to hug his brother when heze came back to them.they used to n maybe still sre most days but seem to be made to compete each other with the football now

Reactions: 3
Blame the dumb parents for that as well,they don’t teach them how to be good teammates, they expect them to win every time. I see a lot of problems in his future if he doesn’t know that his team won’t always win.

What happened to that show that hosanna was apparently going to be dancing for? In the video where Halle got a modelling job.
Hosanna got a job or something as Tim made a whole post about her!
The three girls are put down by the parents everyday- Houston will probably get that attitude from her parents when she hits 5.

Also if you scroll down go their instas you can see when they were a normal family, the difference between now and then is crazy. When rue was born there was a real change

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What happened to that show that hosanna was apparently going to be dancing for? In the video where Halle got a modelling job.
Hosanna got a job or something as Tim made a whole post about her!
The three girls are put down by the parents everyday- Houston will probably get that attitude from her parents when she hits 5.

Also if you scroll down go their instas you can see when they were a normal family, the difference between now and then is crazy. When rue was born there was a real change
Is probably cos when Reu was born that was when they started to get some 'recognition', then the freebies/paid advertising started flooding in, so they started to believe their own hype.

Reactions: 4
I really didn’t like how they questioned Harper about wanting to look like rupunzal, why couldn’t they just let her love her little girl fantasy and keep it moving. Ella proper dimmed her light, especially when Ella was chatting the most about being happy with the way you look whilst she’s putting every colour of dye and ridiculous fake eyelashes that she can’t even keep her eyes open with.
…and don’t forget those daggers she calls nails 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I hate the way Ella speaks to the girls at the start of this video and Heze gets nothing but praise. Tim giving Halle a hard time at the start of the video and at the end of the video when the child did nothing wrong she just had zoned out from another one of his boring pointless speeches. Then at time stamp 25:56 Ella speaks to Harper in not a nice way telling her to sit up when the child is just trying to chill and read her book. I know this video is a year old but both Tim and Ella come across horrible in it in my opinion. I feel sorry for those kids being raised by them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I watched some of the recent videos now as I have been busy the past few days… wow. This crew just gets worse and worse.

Am I the only one who thinks the braids were done terribly? Hosanna seems to have a bunch of bald spots or something the way they did it. Her hair is so gorgeous natural, I don’t understand this. I feel like all of a sudden Ella is stressing to them to avoid their white side. Berating Harper for wanting to be like Rapunzel? And she was like “She’s white”. Yeah well so is Harper. White and black of course. Something is really off with Ella and she seems manic or something in the most recent video.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.