The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why don’t they change it up a little, i dont know if anyone likes these type of videos:
- spend ÂŁ50 in 5 mins (ÂŁ50 each) in a TOY store although i never see them playing with toys
- saying yes to the kids for 24 hours
- anything in the trolley i’ll buy (within 10mins)
but no we get the same crusty videos from them!
sick of them exploiting those children!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
why don’t they change it up a little, i dont know if anyone likes these type of videos:
- spend ÂŁ50 in 5 mins (ÂŁ50 each) in a TOY store although i never see them playing with toys
- saying yes to the kids for 24 hours
- anything in the trolley i’ll buy (within 10mins)
but no we get the same crusty videos from them!
sick of them exploiting those children!
It's so sad that the children don't play with toys. They're going to be really messed up when they get older.

Reactions: 11
It's so sad that the children don't play with toys. They're going to be really messed up when they get older.
Their already messed up. You have Heze almost a teen who has an unhealthy obsession with a ball and cant part with it even in inappropriate situations or he gets anxiety, he has to spend all his time with babies & little girls and the parents are making him share a bedroom with a toddler so he can report back to them about what he's doing. Then you have Hosanna who cant read and is beyond attention seeking, she keeps cuddling whoever is on camera so she can be seen, shes insecure, acts fake sweet and has to be the mother and run the house. Then you have Halle, always confused looking and doesn't seem very bright, very cheeky and insulting and obsessed with looks. Then you have Harper who has got used to being ignored and pushed aside and now looks like she needs permission everytime she speaks and looks embarrassed to get thing wrong. Then Reu looks like the life is sucked out of him lately and hes always angry looking. Then Heuston who never smiles just screeches and moans.

Tim & Ella are to blame for all the kids strange, screwed up waays and behaviours

Spies within the camp🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
100% we can all see it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their already messed up. You have Heze almost a teen who has an unhealthy obsession with a ball and cant part with it even in inappropriate situations or he gets anxiety, he has to spend all his time with babies & little girls and the parents are making him share a bedroom with a toddler so he can report back to them about what he's doing. Then you have Hosanna who cant read and is beyond attention seeking, she keeps cuddling whoever is on camera so she can be seen, shes insecure, acts fake sweet and has to be the mother and run the house. Then you have Halle, always confused looking and doesn't seem very bright, very cheeky and insulting and obsessed with looks. Then you have Harper who has got used to being ignored and pushed aside and now looks like she needs permission everytime she speaks and looks embarrassed to get thing wrong. Then Reu looks like the life is sucked out of him lately and hes always angry looking. Then Heuston who never smiles just screeches and moans.

Tim & Ella are to blame for all the kids strange, screwed up waays and behaviours

100% we can all see it
Very true I stand corrected. Those poor kids

Reactions: 5
Then you have Harper who has got used to being ignored and pushed aside and now looks like she needs permission everytime she speaks and looks embarrassed to get thing wrong.
That's a great point. They completely embarrass their kids - the most minor comments are corrected, if not in the moment then a whole video later where they're forced to perform their new script. Even if Ella doesn't like a choice of word they've used she'll jump in and rephrase it for them, even if there were no issues with what they said. They are frequently dismissed on-camera to thousands of people. Their hair textures and its desirability is picked apart at least once a year when they do their updated 'mixed hair' video. And this is only the stuff that they post - I imagine off-camera things are much worse.

Reactions: 8
I'm just gonna jump on here Real quick. I haven't watched any of the vlogs over the past couple of weeks as I can't bring myself to! But I read on here something about Tim saying the more famous you get the more haters you get or something to that effect.

I thought about what he said and realised how delusional, self serving and ever so lazy this man Is! Take a look around you Tim for one, we are not haters. There are teachers social workers councillors nurses and other people who work with children on this Site! We are concerned about the way you treat your children and as for people saying Rue looks like he has had the stuffing knocked out of Him take heed!

Don't try and fool us or get one over on us just because you think we are haters. And Two, other families do not get a whole thread dedicated to them yet they are far more "famous" than you. Do you and your wife not understand that nobody is hating or jealous! You are actually embarrassing yourselves and your families. Your beautiful children are like robots and look miserable waiting for their next instruction. Other children on You Tube do not look like this. Which is why I for one will continue to speak about them and on behalf of them.

Tim and Ella you have been caught Out! If you don't like what we are saying do Better and be Better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just gonna jump on here Real quick. I haven't watched any of the vlogs over the past couple of weeks as I can't bring myself to! But I read on here something about Tim saying the more famous you get the more haters you get or something to that effect.

I thought about what he said and realised how delusional, self serving and ever so lazy this man Is! Take a look around you Tim for one, we are not haters. There are teachers social workers councillors nurses and other people who work with children on this Site! We are concerned about the way you treat your children and as for people saying Rue looks like he has had the stuffing knocked out of Him take heed!

Don't try and fool us or get one over on us just because you think we are haters. And Two, other families do not get a whole thread dedicated to them yet they are far more "famous" than you. Do you and your wife not understand that nobody is hating or jealous! You are actually embarrassing yourselves and your families. Your beautiful children are like robots and look miserable waiting for their next instruction. Other children on You Tube do not look like this. Which is why I for one will continue to speak about them and on behalf of them.

Tim and Ella you have been caught Out! If you don't like what we are saying do Better and be Better!!
Agreed 100% 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 3
How old is Hosanna now? Why the heck are they okay with her not being able to read??? I don't get it.

Reactions: 6
I've just read an article about a boy that committed suicide due to being released from a football academy due to a knee injury and being unable to see his other friends succeeding. I really hope and pray that something like this doesn't happen to Heze, especially due to the amount of pressure and streaming Tim and Ella put on him when it comes to being a footballer in the future :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've just read an article about a boy that committed suicide due to being released from a football academy due to a knee injury and being unable to see his other friends succeeding. I really hope and pray that something like this doesn't happen to Heze, especially due to the amount of pressure and streaming Tim and Ella put on him when it comes to being a footballer in the future :(
They need to prepare him for life without football in case he does get an injury, unfortunately it happens all the time, which is why they should provide him with a solid education, nothing is promised.

Reactions: 11
They need to prepare him for life without football in case he does get an injury, unfortunately it happens all the time, which is why they should provide him with a solid education, nothing is promised.
Exactly, you should never put all your eggs in one basket. Their putting so much pressure on Heze to be a famous rich footballer instead of teaching him that he can do many things in life and explore other activities

I admit I was a fan of the Grimwades before... Like I was one of their earliest subscribers and they used to message me regularly on Instagram and were always shouting me and other regulars out. That was in the beginning, and I realize now they had put on quite the show. The kids did seem super well behaved then and I thought that was a wonderful thing... But it became more and more clear with time it was just a show... And that these parents are much darker than they would portray in those initial years of the "show".

The fact Tim refers to himself as a cast member of the Grimwades on Instagram is the most telling thing of all. These people have created this entire family as a show...to make money and to take advantage of kind people who think their kids are cute. I really admit I was duped... But I sure as heck won't stand for this anymore.

I ended up blocking them on Instagram, because I comment often on their videos now pointing out what hypocrites they are and what horrible people they are. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they tried messaging me to tell me off. I recall when they got rid of the first two dogs, I voiced a bit of chagrin, and they sent me an entire voice message on Instagram telling me how much they loved the dogs but had to make the change due to allergies and Ella being pregnant. I should have known then that they were crappy people, but I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt.

The real end all for me was when they pulled the horrible prank on Hosanna. That was the first time I basically told them off on a comments section and then they swiftly deleted that video. I will never forget how horrified and traumatized poor Hosanna was...

All of my anger is always directed at Tim and Ella. The kids are becoming monstrous but that isn't their fault. My heart actually breaks for them... I only wish that child protective services would investigate them. The mess in the background in the one recent video shows me how little Ella cares for hygiene and I worry about the kids mental health being cooped up like they are.

I do wish I could look away at this point, but I can't. I guess that's part of the problem... We all are, I suppose, but it is sickening to see the fans who blindly follow them and stick up for them.

Who else here was a long time fan who turned completely away from these frauds?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw a comment on a video from last week where somebody mentioned there is so much value in school education. They refer to Tim saying he hasn’t used algebra as an adult. The comment was something in the lines of you probably do use at lot of the things you were taught at school it but don’t realise and how she uses algebra when she’s making clothes. Another viewer commented on the post saying she was really nasty when all the original poster did was make a valid point it was written really eloquently and wasn’t rude at all.
The comment section is a mess the grimwade gang are actually weirdos. Not everyone can be a footballer and model and Ella and Tim need to realise that this market is so saturated. The way Tim dismisses educations and says that he likes to teach the children real world learning is rubbish.

Reactions: 12
I agree. There is 2 tattlers I have suspicions about with the peevish coments they make
Glad someone said this. Been thinking this for a long times
I admit I was a fan of the Grimwades before... Like I was one of their earliest subscribers and they used to message me regularly on Instagram and were always shouting me and other regulars out. That was in the beginning, and I realize now they had put on quite the show. The kids did seem super well behaved then and I thought that was a wonderful thing... But it became more and more clear with time it was just a show... And that these parents are much darker than they would portray in those initial years of the "show".

The fact Tim refers to himself as a cast member of the Grimwades on Instagram is the most telling thing of all. These people have created this entire family as a show...to make money and to take advantage of kind people who think their kids are cute. I really admit I was duped... But I sure as heck won't stand for this anymore.

I ended up blocking them on Instagram, because I comment often on their videos now pointing out what hypocrites they are and what horrible people they are. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they tried messaging me to tell me off. I recall when they got rid of the first two dogs, I voiced a bit of chagrin, and they sent me an entire voice message on Instagram telling me how much they loved the dogs but had to make the change due to allergies and Ella being pregnant. I should have known then that they were crappy people, but I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt.

The real end all for me was when they pulled the horrible prank on Hosanna. That was the first time I basically told them off on a comments section and then they swiftly deleted that video. I will never forget how horrified and traumatized poor Hosanna was...

All of my anger is always directed at Tim and Ella. The kids are becoming monstrous but that isn't their fault. My heart actually breaks for them... I only wish that child protective services would investigate them. The mess in the background in the one recent video shows me how little Ella cares for hygiene and I worry about the kids mental health being cooped up like they are.

I do wish I could look away at this point, but I can't. I guess that's part of the problem... We all are, I suppose, but it is sickening to see the fans who blindly follow them and stick up for them.

I watched them from day one and thought they were an amazing family.
Things started to change for me when they started posting vlog titles with things like “Has our son broken his nose” and “We thought our baby was dead”
I just didn’t agree with it and thought they were trying to shock with their titles for views.

• Heart
Glad someone said this. Been thinking this for a long times
they make it obvious when they start drama for no reason, twisting words and targeting people. . I think lots of people have noticed it too

I liked them at first, but it didn't last long when I saw how badly they treat the girls and their fakery became clear.

Reasons I don't like Grimwades
1. They treat the kids like tit
2. They are so lazy
3. They are arrogant and entitled
4. They mistreat animals
5. They keep saying racist things
6. They discriminate colour & LGBTQ
7. They deny the kids an education
8. They are like a cult
9. The don't allow the kids to mix with people
10. Their dirty, messy and unhygienic
11. Their obsessed with fame & money
12. The parents spend the kids earnings
13. They never treat the kids
13. They are openly sexist against females
14. They make the kids raise each other
15. They make the kids run the home
16. They have kids & dogs for viewers
17. They keep lying
18. Their greedy
19. They do a stupid screech when laughing
20. Their focused on looks
21. They rely on their kids careers for money
22. They snap at viewers who disagree
23. They think their intelligent but their not
24. They dont educate the kids
25. They relybon others for everything
26. They get grandparents to provide & clean
27. Their ungrateful
28. They cut the kids off when speaking
29. They have cheap tacky taste
30. They let a 9 year old boil water alone with babies running around

Thats the reason i dislike them and unsubscribed

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
honestly if they (ella and tim) grew up in the household they are: always looking after each other and not the bloody parents! and no school they would literally hate it so i can’t understand why you want to breed more kids and instil a shite life for them too i wonder what tim and ellas family think about it

Reactions: 8
The kids act like robots, kids are usually very carefree and knows how to play and have fun but they manage every moment of their day, like watching their show on tv the other day, where have you ever seen kids watching tv with a fixed smile on their faces? It’s weird and sad that they’re not given the chance to develop naturally. I watch other families on YouTube and the kids are crying ,fighting with their siblings disobeying their parents sometimes, you know like normal kids behavior. These kids are made to be perfect all the time, all well dressed hair perfect. I’ve said it before and will say it again it’s like a sitcom where everyone plays a certain character, Heze plays the part of the kids who always has a ball, Hosanna plays the part of mini mom, Harper the cute and adorable little sister, Halle plays the cheeky sister and Rue plays the little boy that everyone loves.
Your 100 % correct it’s toooo perfect it’s not even realistic , when I first started watching them I wanted to have kids well behaved like this but as I’ve continued to watch them I’ve realised these people r not normal !!!!!!!! And that I really dnt want my kids to be anything like that . I love laughter , cries , snuggles and just normal kids behave too much . I dnt wanna feel like I’ve missed my kids childhood or them growing up cos I wanted them to be adults as soon their born . I know their way of parenting is not normal because sorry their the only people I’ve watched they have never said being a parent is hard and sometimes you have your hard days . So majority of parents r always saying this because it is hard especially you have normal functioning kids being parents is not easy at all but for the fact I’ve never heard them “complaining “ about being parents worries me , is like why is that ? Isit cause ur kids can’t be kids ? Isit cause your not even parenting ur kids urself ur leaving to everybody else ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.