The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their new vlog wot a shithole of a house, rather than Ella getting her nails done why not organise the bags of washing or ironing or wotever is in those bags of crap in the background.
I would be so ashamed to show viewers my house like that, have they no pride, or is it a case Hosanna hasn't got round to doing it yet.

Reactions: 19
In their new vlog wot a shithole of a house, rather than Ella getting her nails done why not organise the bags of washing or ironing or wotever is in those bags of crap in the background.
I would be so ashamed to show viewers my house like that, have they no pride, or is it a case Hosanna hasn't got round to doing it yet.
I also hate how the girls always have to play second fiddle to their brothers. There was a video In which Hosanna said she wanted a pair of trainers for her birthday but couldn’t get it because it was not in the budget, after all she does around the house she should be able to get a pair of trainers if she wanted them. Fast forward to Rue getting not only a pair of trainers but 3 football kits and it’s not even his birthday. I wonder if they visit the Nike store every week just to ask for stuff because of the contract. Lol @ Ella praising Tim for ‘providing’ the kits for Rue, did he pay for them with his own money…I really see why his ego is so huge. And someone please get that man a belt, even though he’s sitting down you can tell he wears his pants under his ass like a teenager.

This is the only family I see on social media where the kids need to ask for permission to do a backflip or a handstand let that child be free,ugh they annoy the hell out of me

Reactions: 14
Shopping sprees are the only occasional treat the kids get. I can see kids Heze's age being up for that, potentially Hosanna's, but it's all any of them have received as a treat in years - way before it was age-appropriate for any of them. A zoo or a museum would be such a lovely thing to do, and even with their massive range in ages they'd all get something out of it.

Actually, I've just remembered that they all went to that crazy golf thing once. It was way too grown-up for Reu and Harper to access it, and a bit cringey because they were holding up each hole for so long. It was aimed towards older children and adults, hence why they went in the first place - if Ella or Tim aren't going to have fun doing it too, it doesn't happen.
When did they do a shopping spree for toys and games?? Things children actually like not clothes. I was thinking about how some channels take their kids to Walmart or target, the toy section or electronics, and let them get fun things. I pretty sure their clothing hauls are sponsored and are things they wear to 'work' in.

Reactions: 8
One question....How the fecking hell does she pick her nose with those attached to her fingers! Think her nails just highlight even more how little she does in the house. Aint no god damn way shes changing nappies with those tallons, or doing much cleaning. I am very lucky and can grow my nails n they are a lovely shape BUT i am a mother to a toddler and spend my day crafting, puddle jumping, playdoh making, baking, mixing and messing and then have my hands permanently in the kitchen sink cleaning up our messes. There is no way i could with long nails, the thought of playdoh under them makes me feel sick. So every week i cut them back to level with my finger not have them 6inch long. X

Reactions: 10
So was this all gifted/part of the Nike deal? There was no disclaimer saying so, yet the fact that the shoes and all 3 kits have the Nike logo is a bit too much of a co-incidence for me.

They really are brainwashing Rue with football and sportswear knowledge, he knew the style name of the shoes and the teams of the kits instantly. I found that odd for a 3 year old, surely at that age all he should enjoy is kicking the ball around. They are trying to mould him already into a mini Heze, with having to stick to the subjects of sportswear and football in search of further sponsorship or freebies, it’s disgusting.

They had a child who had something to share and wanted to be on camera, yet they limited her and basically pushed her aside without proper prise due to the focus having to be on showing off the Nike deal freebies. It must be hard for those girls to work themselves as hard as they can, within the limits of lack of education and having to be housewives, to achieve in acting, dancing, gymnastics etc…to receive little praise or attention, being pushed aside, at least when filming, in favour of constant promotion of their brothers’ football…which actually can’t even be filmed.

Let’s all pray for Tim, what with him going through “the hardest thing ever” of having to make the effort to go view houses worth over half a million £. Really God should provide them with a skivvy to look for them, put in offers for them, collect the paperwork for them, and pack and drive the removals van for them…but unfortunately, despite all their best efforts, Hosanna’s maturity doesn’t yet quality her in the eyes of the law to carry out all these tasks on their behalf.

That’s a sure fire sign of an arrogant, thoughtless and lazy person, to complain of the struggle and hardship of being wealthy enough to purchase a detached 4+ bed house in london (or its outskirts)…and how that time and effort in order to make that purchase is an ordeal…for two adults who are unemployed and available to put most of their time into the task.

@Dori82 Ella doesn’t clean, she stated recently that she employs a cleaner. When that isn’t enough, we have seen her mother who is apx 60 on her hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom with Tim filming her arse end. Plus…if all else fails, Hosanna will complete any remaining tasks, such as nappy changes.

Reactions: 17
Just been reading comments,like rhem more then what grimwades have to say but haven't watched yet.they are getting called out by loads of people today n sure some of them arnt on this page either-aeems their fans are clicking on to what they are like now especially regarding the genders getting diffent treatment (another shopping trip for football gear)

Reactions: 8
The ‘fans’ don’t seem to realise that they are being paid to show the Nike gear, that’s why it needed so much airtime. No need to be pushy with the other kids though, it they want a minute of airtime..just let them. Part of the problem is that Tim is too lazy for editing, that’s why he can’t have the kids go off-script, because he wants it all done in a single take with no edits. If they didn’t want the girls interjecting during the constructed reality ‘vlog’…they should have made it clear to them or sent them up to their rooms to play…before turning on the camera, not restrict kids who have learned new skills and want to share them with the ‘Grimwade Gang’, who in other videos they have been taught to share things with. The focus on football and the boys is getting embarrassingly biased. The girls have been in adverts and it doesn’t even get mentioned. Even ‘go green’ doesn’t get much mention…it’s all about the football. They are seriously deluded to pin all their future hopes on their sons being successful pro footballers.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing. While she at the nail shop and flashing those eyelashes why not do something productive. That house is a hot mess. She’s waiting for her elderly mother to come and clean it again. She’s definitely not going to take the kids to grandmas today she told them last week she wasn’t cooking.

I also hate how the girls always have to play second fiddle to their brothers. There was a video In which Hosanna said she wanted a pair of trainers for her birthday but couldn’t get it because it was not in the budget, after all she does around the house she should be able to get a pair of trainers if she wanted them. Fast forward to Rue getting not only a pair of trainers but 3 football kits and it’s not even his birthday. I wonder if they visit the Nike store every week just to ask for stuff because of the contract. Lol @ Ella praising Tim for ‘providing’ the kits for Rue, did he pay for them with his own money…I really see why his ego is so huge. And someone please get that man a belt, even though he’s sitting down you can tell he wears his pants under his ass like a teenager.

This is the only family I see on social media where the kids need to ask for permission to do a backflip or a handstand let that child be free,ugh they annoy the hell out of me
Did you see where Ella wanted to say something and she almost had to raise her hand to speak. Then when she started it was almost like a child let loose in the candy store. She just went on and on about nothing. The same thing she always says. They’re definitely getting free stuff from Nike they’ve never been in that store period in the beginning of there blog.

Well, just like we thought the last house is no more. The seller took it off the market to give to a family member. Why don’t they say they aren’t moving and save the lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Reu is falling in love with football" ... :eek: football?! You mean the football you've essentially been ramming down his throat for the past three years?! Funny that.

Notice how Hosanna is the only one to be hesitant about Reu doing a second backflip in case he hurts himself. Also, notice how Reu was allowed to do more than one backflip but the world very nearly ended when Harper wanted to show a second gymnastics move.

I get that it's all related to the sponsorship, but it's reflective of what an unfulfilling life those little girls have. Look after your younger siblings all day, spend all your time running around doing errands for your ungrateful parents (who will let you practise a bit of gymnastics in your free time as long as you don't waste their time by actually wanting to show them), and as a special treat you can sit and watch your brothers kick a football around the living room before one of them is inundated with gifts. They do such a good job of being gracious about it but they must feel bored to tears. Harper was treated so dismissively in their latest video. bleeping horrible.

"I hope that brings some relief to you that there are still some real things out there" ...the only accurate thing their videos portray is the very real exploitation of their children, and that brings me no relief. Thanks though.

Reactions: 12
#TattleGang

Yes while Houston is my favorite Grimwade, it seems like she knows how to take up for herself. She made it clear to Reu she is no mans slave. But this video was painful due to HARPER, I really think she knew what she was doing by her facial expressions. Every time they talked about Reu she rolled her eyes. Also the second time she interupted, the Lazy Slob apologized to his wife like Harper was annoying and a minor set back. If they were in America, I would have been called CPS. I really hope at least one child rebels, hopefully their golden goose Heze.

"Reu is falling in love with football" ... :eek: football?! You mean the football you've essentially been ramming down his throat for the past three years?! Funny that.

Notice how Hosanna is the only one to be hesitant about Reu doing a second backflip in case he hurts himself. Also, notice how Reu was allowed to do more than one backflip but the world very nearly ended when Harper wanted to show a second gymnastics move.

I get that it's all related to the sponsorship, but it's reflective of what an unfulfilling life those little girls have. Look after your younger siblings all day, spend all your time running around doing errands for your ungrateful parents (who will let you practise a bit of gymnastics in your free time as long as you don't waste their time by actually wanting to show them), and as a special treat you can sit and watch your brothers kick a football around the living room before one of them is inundated with gifts. They do such a good job of being gracious about it but they must feel bored to tears. Harper was treated so dismissively in their latest video. bleeping horrible.

"I hope that brings some relief to you that there are still some real things out there" ...the only accurate thing their videos portray is the very real exploitation of their children, and that brings me no relief. Thanks though.
You can tell by the girls facial reactions that they’re warned not to speak unless they’re called upon, sometimes it’s awkward because they don’t know what to do with themselves. Also the way Hosanna always try to cozy up to the parent with the camera because she knows that’s probably the only time she’ll get to be on camera. I see fear on the girls faces as if they’re terrified of the father, he’s probably a monster when the camera is off.

I have often said those girls are terrified of their parents, but they also are not dummies, either. Harper in particular is very bright and seems keenly aware of her parents brushing the girls off. My heart broke when she wasn't allowed to show off her skills as they sat and applauded Reu and lavished him with those kits and trainers. Like, they don't even hide how they have favorites.

I just hope one day the kids revolt and leave their parents penniless.

I'm adopted myself and find the term "real Mum" pretty annoying since I don't have a real/fake parent. I think the terms 'birth Mum' and 'adoptive Mum' are more commonly used.
Well I never used the term fake mum anywhere. Tim himself has referred to his biological mother as his real mum numerous times. Ella has also used the term real mum. You are allowed to find it personally annoying but others, including many adoptive people use the term real mum when explaining things. And let's be real, people like to pick and choose things to be offended about when they know fully well that it's not an insult and it's a fact... Tim's biological mother is his real mother. I'm not about the sugar coated drama. It is what it is.

Reactions: 3
Their latest video.... what a loada tit

I feel so sorry for Hosanna

They are so materialistic. Surely a child within a large family should be gifted on their birthday not just because he wanted football kits. The girls faces were like 'where's our surprise'

The house is a tit tip. Bags and bags and bags of clothes just dumped on the floor.

As for their 'GO GREEN' show. Do they practice what they preach? I don't think so!!!!

Don't get me started on nice but dim TIM. Apparently finding a house is the hardest thing you will EVER do. Ok mate whatever!

Just bore off with your boring YT video content. Let your kids have some fun

Reactions: 11
Their latest video.... what a loada tit

I feel so sorry for Hosanna

They are so materialistic. Surely a child within a large family should be gifted on their birthday not just because he wanted football kits. The girls faces were like 'where's our surprise'

The house is a tit tip. Bags and bags and bags of clothes just dumped on the floor.

As for their 'GO GREEN' show. Do they practice what they preach? I don't think so!!!!

Don't get me started on nice but dim TIM. Apparently finding a house is the hardest thing you will EVER do. Ok mate whatever!

Just bore off with your boring YT video content. Let your kids have some fun
How are they not embarrassed with the way the clothes are just dumped in that corner? You can also see clothes dumped on top of something in the kitchen.

Another video, another need for damage control 😅
All the comments are saying there's too much emphasis on the boys and that they'd love to see more of Harper's gymnastics and more of the girls.
Even the die-hard fans can see all the things that they do wrong. I bet the next video will be all about the girls' gymnastics and how Tim and Ella are sooo invested in their progress. :rolleyes:

So typical that Harper can't interrupt when 'mummy's talking' but Rue does it all the time and everyone immediately stops to hang off his every word.

Also the materialism- why does a three year old know all the names of the types of trainers? And why does a 2 year old even need trainers? No wonder Houston was confused that all the presents were for Rue and she and the girls had nothing. She'll soon learn.

Then when Houston was putting on her trainers and Tim says, obviously hinting to the girls, 'I think she's looking for someone to help her...' Why don't you put down the camera for a millisecond then Tim and help your daughter? Even when Houston did ask for help she knows to ask mummy and not bother trying daddy even though he was right next to her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Not only that, when Ella asked one of the girls to get Houston outta the high chair cos she's she's chatting tit to the camera & Heze right next to her is doing eff all.🤮

Now watched ir and agree wirh all the comments on here,how can rbey blantily get loads of stuff for rue and never anything for the girls without ir been a birthday or anything that is just so unfair,if it isn't rue its haze getting new football trainees and making a song n dance about that too,then the boys going out for food after house hunting last video too.only time I remember the girls getting something was hissana I think shopping for outfit but that was out of her bday money.poor harper she doesn't normally want much attention,just sits quietly n then gets shoved to side when she wants to show them something new.
Sure on a comment it was harper birthday next month,wonder what she will get for that seem as rue got all rhat n wasnt special occasion

Reactions: 6
Now watched ir and agree wirh all the comments on here,how can rbey blantily get loads of stuff for rue and never anything for the girls without ir been a birthday or anything that is just so unfair,if it isn't rue its haze getting new football trainees and making a song n dance about that too,then the boys going out for food after house hunting last video too.only time I remember the girls getting something was hissana I think shopping for outfit but that was out of her bday money.poor harper she doesn't normally want much attention,just sits quietly n then gets shoved to side when she wants to show them something new.
Sure on a comment it was harper birthday next month,wonder what she will get for that seem as rue got all rhat n wasnt special occasion
Even Hosannas shopping spree was just a measly dress from a bargain shop... out of her own money. The girls only get treats when their gifted. But we have seen numerous videos of the boys getting clothes, shoes, kits, meals out. The girls are just maids and housewives in training so Tim & Ella don't see the point in treating or investing in them. The only reason they let them do acting gigs is because of the money. But they know none of the girls have amazing, superstar talent otherwise they would be forcing careers for bigger money. The boys are their claim to fame and fortune because their ones that can do the mans role of "work" so all efforts are put into them instead

Such a pity Dim Tim Wonk doesn't take on the manly, hardworking, provider gender role he keeps ranting about.

Same Lazy slob Elladerberry, preaching about the importance of the womans, motherly, houswife role, while she rolls around the floor of her dirty house all day chatting crap

Even Hosannas shopping spree was just a measly dress from a bargain shop... out of her own money. The girls only get treats when their gifted. But we have seen numerous videos of the boys getting clothes, shoes, kits, meals out. The girls are just maids and housewives in training so Tim & Ella don't see the point in treating or investing in them. The only reason they let them do acting gigs is because of the money. But they know none of the girls have amazing, superstar talent otherwise they would be forcing careers for bigger money. The boys are their claim to fame and fortune because their ones that can do the mans role of "work" so all efforts are put into them instead

Such a pity Dim Tim Wonk doesn't take on the manly, hardworking, provider gender role he keeps ranting about.

Same Lazy slob Elladerberry, preaching about the importance of the womans, motherly, houswife role, while she rolls around the floor of her dirty house all day chatting crap
Totally agree that family especially the parents are do as I say not as I do kind of people with rhe preaching n like u said rhe gender role n manly duty bjt hasn't got a job.hate to be the kids having others ask what job does your parents do,well he edits pur you tube vlog at home all day (not sure if heze mayes at acadamy will watch rhe family but bet some of rhe lads parents have really good jobs or even any job to support their family)
I wonder what the time spent at Ella mum and dads is like are they allowed ro just be kids,watch TV,play etc n why rhe girls maybe won't to go there
Also I know he is cute and all but does any one else think that if rhe parents and siblings weren't in the room n Houston wasn't giving rhe clothes back rhat there would be a fight,smacking amd shoving to get them stuff back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.