Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esmae-Chenai

I agree, the first couple of months, I enjoyed their videos. But I quickly saw through the fakery, lies and laziness.

Where would they be without Tims parents? If it wasn't for those kind people, Tim & Ella would be stuck in some seedy, rundown London 2 bed council flat. Because neither of them would bother working to support their kids.

Reactions: 17

Esmae-Chenai

I bet they're gutted the baby will have to sleep in their room, means they will actually have to get up in the middle of the night & take responsibility.
They said lots of times before that Hosanna did night feeds with Houston. Even though she was breastfed at the time. Makes you wonder is Ella really breastfeeding full time or just for the camera. Then again I can't see them "wasting" money on baby formula because their so cheap.

Aswell they said Houston slept in their room, so they either called Hosanna in the middle of the night to take the baby for feeds or else Houston was really in the girls bedroom all along.

I know Houstons crib is in the girls room now but what happens when she needs a bed. Or is the new baby going to be shoved in a crib and made share with Houston. Its actually selfish and careless to keep having kids when they dont even have beds of their own.

Another thing, Tim & Ella said lots of times they dont like them in their room becuase they like to have sex a lot.... absolutely nobody needed to have that information. Their seriously weird

Esmae-Chenai

What would we even class as 'British' food these days anyway? I doubt many families sit down for a shepherd's pie every night.
I personally cook homemade meals everyday lol, not chuck in the bucket chicken like Ella makes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how is Ellas mum so good at cooking and putting on a spread but then Ella hasn't a clue how to cook anything lol

I think many people in mixed families in Britain don’t eat a lot of “British” food 😂 Its very easy to favour any other cuisine against it! Also as the mum is black you would expect the cooking to be from her background. her cooking looks like things we as kids really 🤷🏾‍♀️

I like most of the kids names, yes some are very long but I think it’s a Jamaican thing giving your child a few middle names. I do find it odd how Heze and Rue’s names are practically identical, but I guess that’s why they call him Rue.

i think some things that are being highlighted as “annoying” are actually cultural differences. This family are fake as f**k and Tim and Ella are pieces of work and I am glad people are seeing that but honestly sometimes some of the comments scream ignorance or something else to me 🤷🏾‍♀️
If thats directed at me you can stop right there. There is plenty of Jamaican people who don't act foolish like Ella. As a mixed family, I would expect aspects of both cultures be incorporated into the kids lives to represe the kids heritage. There are two parents in the home.

Ella calls herself British and said she doesn't class herself as Jamaican. Tim is British and he thinks he's Jamaican. But yet they try to Americanise themselves. But their not fooling anybody.

At no point do they kids need to be brought up with American ways for views. They are British and Jamaican heritage

Last edited:
  • Heart

rhondakaren

Didn't like this video. Tim could've gotten at least a part-time job or something until YouTube became more lucrative for them. Instead they chose to beg subscribers for money.

He’s a con man who has no shame, he’s always begging for something so that he doesn’t need to work. He should be juggling 2-3 jobs to provide for his family. Put the kids in school and get off your lazy ass and find a job!

• Heart

Grandmaangles

VIP Member

Is that Harper in new NHS advert. At 0.08?
Seems like they show case the boys but you never know what projects the girls are doing.

The girls are back on IG dancing. Same dance routine but at least she let them wear different outfits. Go Green is a joke but it’s back. They we’re at her mothers house for dinner and had the nerve to tell her mother thanks for the roast dinner. This is the second Sunday they’ve been there and she invited her family for the next Sunday and the mother said very loud she won’t be home. Wow!!! Doesn’t the extended family do enough. They drop the girls off and take the boys. Go out to eat with just them four, and you show back up to your mother expecting dinner. Wow!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Chez300

VIP Member
They really are some humble kids, in particular the girls. They got all clothing as apparently they requested (most likely Nike/RI freebies). Rue, Harper and Houston could have got at least one toy. I mean using Christmas to get your kids new clothes when mum and dad spend a fortune on designer gear for themselves and nights in fancy hotels just seems mmm 🤔.

• Sad

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Rue is definitely turning into a mini heze, taking the ball wherever he goes.
Agree, very forced, I don't understand why they think it's acceptable to play with a football in a hotel lobby & a hotel room, I don't care how much 'aunties' think 'it's cute & so skilled at such a young age,' it's darn right disrespectful & rude.

Vixki hatherley

There is a women on the comments saying she beem trying for years to get pregnant think she said she 40 now but keeping hope up that she will be lucky,then in her face you have the grimwade on their 7 healthy child but disappointed it isn't a boy.couldn't imagine what it is like to lose a baby or not be able ro then these are just having babies for content
I bet they do have a baby shower because apart from house hunting this pregnancy is the only rhing they got that's of much interest (although that dwindling a bit now) they can do a baby shower for content and then I bet they have a labour vlog too like wirh last one was it

Dori82

My daughter is younger than Reu but older than Houston. For Christmas like most children she was inundated with toys so much so for the 2nd yr running we have had to put stuff in the loft so she isnt to overwhelmed and can enjoy things rather than having to much out n not playing with any. However my living room is infact just a playroom, with a tv n a sofa. I have one child and her toys over run the house, each day we play with something different, we bake, do crafts, nature walks, go in the garden n get dirty. I can not imagine children so young having nothing to play with. Its not a want, its a need to help them develop. Houston would be far better having toys out and being allowed to play. They are creating a monster. I cant imagine Harriett (my daughter) being expected to just behave with nothing to keep her busy. My day is my daughter, we play together, dance, sing, craft, cook, dress up and anything else inbetween. What do they do to help the children develop except bleat orders and preach bollox! I am a Christian and i questioning how Christian they are if they think decs should be down on the 1st of Jan. Pair of tits the two of them. X

Esmae-Chenai

She saw one new build so decided she won't look at anymore new builds.... yeah ok Ella, just admit you can't afford a new build.

I have seen plenty of new builds that are large with a front & back garden. What planet is this clown from 🤡🤡🤡

And Tim calling himself a work-horse.... but he's never had a job, never lifts a finger to help in the house, said he doesn't want to paint so the new house needs to decorated for them, he doesn't even want to view houses. He's disgusting.

Why they keep taking the boys for dinner and never the girls. They can't say they can't afford it, the parents go on luxury weekend stays and keep buying designer clothes for themselves

Sprezza

VIP Member
One of the videos where Tim ‘interviews’ Hosanna, she talks about how she will need to be submissive to her husband, and Tim agreed with that and basically says that if he agrees with her choice of husband, then once she is married that she will then just obey him.
Jeez :sick:
Oh yeah, like Ella's dad agreed with her choice of husband...:rolleyes:

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Hosanna does come across older like 11 to me, the earrings, bags, glasses are all in the kids sections nowadays. cos she’s been made a parents helper so young she feels older 🤷🏾‍♀️

Most of the time the girls (except Houston) are dressed like triplets. I don’t see the clothes Hosanna wears as inappropriate at all. There are kids clothes that Ella could choose that are tho.

Talking about 9 year olds “curve” is 😬 Let’s not sexualise or shame children for the bodies they naturally have. Hosanna wears kids clothes but once you get to 8 yrs in size the styles changes a lot! I know as I have two girls.

Tim and Ella are still dimwits. 😁

zzeroes

She can have her nails as long as she likes for all I care, but what treats are the kids getting? Where is their time for themselves to feel spoilt and special? They're the ones bringing in the money, doing most of the chores and handling the childcare.

I've never seen two parents do so little and congratulate themselves so much.

zzeroes

I don't understand how you can raise four girls and still have such stereotypical views on what being a girl entails. Ella harping on about how they're all such girly girls - Halle clearly has a bit of a tomboy streak (hence her closeness with Heze), it just gets ignored because they aren't keen on anything that doesn't fit their 'boys = football, girls = shopping' view.

Jesus Christ I thought I was hearing things. Ella asking Heze about how he feels about his mother and sisters period/menstrual cycle. WTF is wrong with that woman.
Heze clearly wasn't comfortable with the question and didn't really understand how to respond. I'm all for periods not being treated as some kind of disgusting secret that men in the house should be shielded from, but that's pretty different to asking your 11-year-old how he's going to cope when his little sisters get their periods in a few years' time.

rhondakaren

What a lazy douche Tim is, he can’t be bothered to put in the work to look for a house for his growing family so he sends his pregnant wife who’s slipping and falling whilst he sits watching a 3 year old practice football. He’s also brainwashing Heze to think that nothing matters in this world but football,life is not all about football, you need a place to live so put football on the back burner and put in the work to find your family a house. Stop being a whiny lazy douchebag. Heze obviously didn’t like the house the first time but since they’re not allowed to think for themselves he’s now changed his mind, I feel so sorry for these kids. And ffs stop taking the kids to see houses and getting their hopes up, wait until you know for sure you got the house then take them to see it.

zzeroes

There was a moment where he's standing there all serious, then does this big fake smile at Houston like a dutiful big brother and then his face immediately drops back to looking glum and serious. It seemed so off. Like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.
I just (painfully) skipped through a bit of the video again and you're completely right. Compare him here to the typically overly eager to please Heze jumping in with his pearls of wisdom and it's like night and day. Something has shifted recently, and I'm leaning towards it being the new house/room situation sparking a bit of a realisation within him.

Disclaimer - Tim and Ella, if you're reading here don't think this means you ought to have a chat with Heze and force him to be Mr Sunshine in the next video ffs. Let him be.

• Heart

zzeroes

They're so obsessed with everything being perfect that it removes all personality from their videos and from their children. As someone else said not long ago, it's pretty hilarious that they're so painfully intentional in everything they say and do, yet rarely manage to make a video that doesn't piss people off.

The kids are missing out on so much. When they grow up and gain enough context to understand what an average childhood is generally like (regardless of financial situation, because schools do so much to provide all children with a wealth of experiences), I think there's going to be a lot of resentment. There's so much joy involved in being a kid that these children just never seem to experience. Even opportunities like going to the Space Jam premiere are framed as 'work' for them. I've never seen them in fits of giggles or genuinely excited over anything. I genuinely want to know why Tim and Ella wanted so many children when they don't want them to be children. Like... you know you could've just stayed childless instead right?

• Sad

Purplemermaid

Both Tim and Ella are the biggest dickheads.

They are teaching their kids that moving to be bigger house isn't a necessity but a want.
I can't stand these dumbasses I swear to you.

But let me guess having a 7th child is a need not a want? I can't stand both of them.