The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly carrying more fluid than baby if it's "massive" already. Its her 7th kid she knows this but its a way to get viewers invested to see the bump progress. Anyway I don't think she's very big for 22 weeks. When i was 22 weeks pregnant I was woddling like a duck and looked like i had another bump on my ass

Reactions: 8
That white outfit doesn’t fit her well at all. I kept trying to figure out what she was wearing.

Reactions: 4
That white outfit doesn’t fit her well at all. I kept trying to figure out what she was wearing.
Nothing ever fits her. That dusty denim jacket looks like she had to break her shoulder blades to get her huge back into it. Her bra straps have her shoulders caved in about an each every top and dress she wesrs clings to her rolls and belly. She needs to dress a size up in general because everything she wears is too small for her. Im talking about Ella when shes not pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve realised what it is that unsettles me so much about Hosanna. She’s a lovely little girl, and the things she says and does which seem abnormal for her age are because she is parroting what her parents want, that I see a lot in Heze too. But with Hosanna there is something else…she has a natural curve to her body, and presumably that’s not that abnormal in a child, but what I’ve noticed that disturbs me is that Ella is dressing her to intentionally accentuate those curves. There is a difference between liking kids to look smart, and dressing them up to look like they are adults. Most of what she wears, plus the jewellery, wouldn’t look out of place on a fashionable 30 year old woman (obviously in a larger size). The younger girls often get dressed in clothes that make them look like mini adults…but their bodies are more child shaped so the effect is not as disturbing.

I guess what Ella is buying must be from children’s ranges because of the sizing? But to me it looks like she is shopping carefully and specifically to show off Hosanna in particular to make her (as much as she is able to within the limits of the tools available to her) look like a woman and not like a child.

I expect if they were to ever respond to such a criticism, they would sit Hosanna in front of the camera and have her say rehearsed lines about how she loves these particular clothes and chooses them herself…but I honestly think a normal girl of her age, especially one such as herself who has no peer pressure from schoolfriends or anyone to compare herself to…would choose cartoon characters and comfort over plain skin tight tops.

The big hoop earrings I also find an odd choice, I know most girls her age can’t have them due to school, but kids normally want to play together and so playing with siblings is bound to get rough or even just picking up Houston whose hands will be grabbing everywhere…surely those hoops are going to get pulled or caught as some point and that will be painful. Unless of course, she is basically acting as an adult most of the time…so playing never results in any issues such as that.

Genuinely I can’t fathom why they want so many kids, when instead of enjoying children all they are is impatient for them to grow up. The ‘playing’ in the latest video was them all in a small space randomly throwing balls around, no explanation of what the game was meant to be or why 6 kids were throwing balls in a small conservatory instead of in the garden, and no obvious reason why the parents were in the room trying to talk the to the camera over all the noise. Maybe it was the day the cleaner comes, so they all had to go in there to keep out of the way of the one person working. The kids looked like they had been instructed to ‘play’ and wait to be called to speak and to be ready to say something positive about the baby girl, they just didn’t know what to do with themselves. Would be interesting to see what happens 5 seconds after Tim tells them the camera is turned off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve realised what it is that unsettles me so much about Hosanna. She’s a lovely little girl, and the things she says and does which seem abnormal for her age are because she is parroting what her parents want, that I see a lot in Heze too. But with Hosanna there is something else…she has a natural curve to her body, and presumably that’s not that abnormal in a child, but what I’ve noticed that disturbs me is that Ella is dressing her to intentionally accentuate those curves. There is a difference between liking kids to look smart, and dressing them up to look like they are adults. Most of what she wears, plus the jewellery, wouldn’t look out of place on a fashionable 30 year old woman (obviously in a larger size). The younger girls often get dressed in clothes that make them look like mini adults…but their bodies are more child shaped so the effect is not as disturbing.

I guess what Ella is buying must be from children’s ranges because of the sizing? But to me it looks like she is shopping carefully and specifically to show off Hosanna in particular to make her (as much as she is able to within the limits of the tools available to her) look like a woman and not like a child.

I expect if they were to ever respond to such a criticism, they would sit Hosanna in front of the camera and have her say rehearsed lines about how she loves these particular clothes and chooses them herself…but I honestly think a normal girl of her age, especially one such as herself who has no peer pressure from schoolfriends or anyone to compare herself to…would choose cartoon characters and comfort over plain skin tight tops.

The big hoop earrings I also find an odd choice, I know most girls her age can’t have them due to school, but kids normally want to play together and so playing with siblings is bound to get rough or even just picking up Houston whose hands will be grabbing everywhere…surely those hoops are going to get pulled or caught as some point and that will be painful. Unless of course, she is basically acting as an adult most of the time…so playing never results in any issues such as that.

Genuinely I can’t fathom why they want so many kids, when instead of enjoying children all they are is impatient for them to grow up. The ‘playing’ in the latest video was them all in a small space randomly throwing balls around, no explanation of what the game was meant to be or why 6 kids were throwing balls in a small conservatory instead of in the garden, and no obvious reason why the parents were in the room trying to talk the to the camera over all the noise. Maybe it was the day the cleaner comes, so they all had to go in there to keep out of the way of the one person working. The kids looked like they had been instructed to ‘play’ and wait to be called to speak and to be ready to say something positive about the baby girl, they just didn’t know what to do with themselves. Would be interesting to see what happens 5 seconds after Tim tells them the camera is turned off.
I didn't want to say anything like this but... The reason hosanna looks older than nine is because of the hoop earrings and her clothes. I can honestly say I haven't ever seen a child younger than thirteen wearing such big hoops.

Reactions: 11
The kids looked like they had been instructed to ‘play’ and wait to be called to speak and to be ready to say something positive about the baby girl, they just didn’t know what to do with themselves. Would be interesting to see what happens 5 seconds after Tim tells them the camera is turned off.
I thought the exact same thing! The set-up was so unnatural, even by their standards. The fact that the kids had clearly been told to play and yet had no idea what to do with themselves says it all about what their lives are like.

Reactions: 8
Nothing ever fits her. That dusty denim jacket looks like she had to break her shoulder blades to get her huge back into it. Her bra straps have her shoulders caved in about an each every top and dress she wesrs clings to her rolls and belly. She needs to dress a size up in general because everything she wears is too small for her. Im talking about Ella when shes not pregnant
In the beginning she was doing the eyelashes, fingernails none of that. How you taking care of babies with those nail that long and pointed. I would be scared I would hurt my child. Less alone doing house work. So she just lets it back up and waits for her mom to come.

In the beginning she was doing the eyelashes, fingernails none of that. How you taking care of babies with those nail that long and pointed. I would be scared I would hurt my child. Less alone doing house work. So she just lets it back up and waits for her mom to come.
I met wasn’t!!

Also the way they allow her to dance on they’re IG page. It’s to many strangers on these online sites just waiting for young girls. Sad they way they’re putting them out there.

Let’s cut the crap people. Tim and Ella are hideous no clue preachy patronising sexist brainwashing parents. Who have locked into the interests of their core audience and cynically and relentlessly gone after followers. Tim does zilch. Ella does what she likes to do. Which doesn’t include educating her brood. The kids are odd. Like stage school robots. Polite, well spoken and well drilled. I’m not sure how different their brand is in the scheme of things in the world of social media. An insular interracial couple with loads of kids. I did find the discussing about food interesting. I can only conclude that they may eat more food from Jamaica because Ella does all the cooking and that is her heritage and is the type of cuisine she is confident cooking. IMO it’s just food. She could just as easily cook Middle Eastern food. But what we can all agree on is that Tim is a massive bell end. With no redeeming qualities. He I suspect is the reason why they haven’t made as much money as they could. He just can’t get out of his own way. I have yet to read a favourable comment about him. He is a man who is limited by his lack of imagination. The family never engage in the most basic off activities like going out. The content is -as I’ve previously said-as lazy as Tim. He is -sadly- the self appointed brains of the outfit. With that said none of us should be surprised by what has now become the Grimwade Cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hosanna does come across older like 11 to me, the earrings, bags, glasses are all in the kids sections nowadays. cos she’s been made a parents helper so young she feels older 🤷🏾‍♀️

Most of the time the girls (except Houston) are dressed like triplets. I don’t see the clothes Hosanna wears as inappropriate at all. There are kids clothes that Ella could choose that are tho.

Talking about 9 year olds “curve” is 😬 Let’s not sexualise or shame children for the bodies they naturally have. Hosanna wears kids clothes but once you get to 8 yrs in size the styles changes a lot! I know as I have two girls.

Tim and Ella are still dimwits. 😁

Reactions: 16
I wasn’t thinking that Ella was trying to sexualise Hosanna, more than she is trying to make a look like a woman, rather than a child, or as near to it as she can…because of this obsession of making them be mature instead of just letting them act like children. It’s a bit of contrast really, because she has a husband who dresses like a child, and she doesn’t try to do anything to rectify that.

Also, I’m not sure many families have reached this stage yet, but when YouTube children reach adulthood…is there a chance they could sue their parents for exploitation? The Grimwade’s in particular I’m thinking of, because firstly, if they finish education without qualifications or struggling to get some basic gcse, they could claim that was because their schooling wasn’t regulated. When kids have an entertainment consent to work, that is supposed to be regulated so that education doesn’t suffer. How many times have they cancelled ‘school’ because one sibling has an audition, needs a new outfit, needs a haircut…or just that Tim wants vlog content?

We are all seeing as of late that inappropriate things people say years before come back to haunt them. With the views expressed on gender roles and homosexuality for example, if Heze does receive fame as an adult pro football, he could end up backed into a corner over resurfaced videos and apologising for views he held as a child and having to blame is upbringing. The girls could end up blaming their parents for their lack of career prospects when advert roles dry up once they reach adulthood. One of the videos where Tim ‘interviews’ Hosanna, she talks about how she will need to be submissive to her husband, and Tim agreed with that and basically says that if he agrees with her choice of husband, then once she is married that she will then just obey him. I can see these girls marrying young to please their parents, as the ambition to be wives has been drummed in, and then feeling they are in a situation where they can’t leave if the relationship turns sour, due to the deep rooted belief that their husband has to be obeyed.

The kids obviously know they are being filmed and possibly just the youngest 2 don’t properly understand who is watching and why their parents are doing it. But even for those who understand, have they genuinely understood and consented to the long term implications of having their family life on record? Even when videos get deleted (such as the baby kidnap), they can’t delete stuff like chat forums that mentioned it. There’s also the videos where the kids are being forced to take back their genuine thoughts after being rehearsed, such as Heze claiming he didn’t actually want his own bedroom. The audience aren’t being told that this is scripted and manipulated, Heze isn’t playing a character, so he should need to have to act out lines that aren’t his true opinions.

There’s also the question of the money, assuming YouTube, channel 5 and Nike is what is funding their day to day and their house move (and not Tim’s parents), then it is mainly the kids who have earned the money. Although Tim does the filming…the viewers are there to see the kids, he has no income without them. Presumably when children generally earn money from things such as acting, the money is paid to the child and not the parent? The parent then takes from that the costs they have incurred associated with the child’s job (travel, hotels etc). Unless a child is earning millions, surely they should not expect to have their money used to fund their parents basic living and housing costs? When the kids reach 18 and ask for their share of the money they have earned to get returned to them, Tim and Ella won’t want to do that, because they will have spent it all on designer clothes, raising the earning child’s siblings, and it will be held in the property they are living in.

There are so many ways that the children may look back on this and feel exploited, embarrassed or aggrieved by either their parent’s behaviour or their own being made public.

It could even start happening sooner than that, if for example Heze has told his friends at the academy about the YouTube channel, young boys can easily bully or isolate another boy whose own lifestyle is different to theirs. Imagine the group of 11-13 year olds he meets with at the academy have watched the video of him discussing his sisters upcoming menstruation…and that the other boys probably have mobile phones, whatsapp etc, and have much more ability to discuss Heze and his family behind his back due to how he is already excluded from that kind of social interaction himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think people mistake Hosanna as older because she does so much, essentially she stands in for her lazy father who thinks it’s a woman’s job to take care of the kids and home. She takes care of her younger siblings and makes dinner for the family, I’m sure she does a lot more that we don’t see but that child is being forced to grow up. The father thinks his only job is to take the boys to football, and as much as he keeps producing kids the burden is on the mother and Hosanna to care for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Eh, maybe it's just where im from and where I was raised but a little girl, not even a teenager yet or close, would not ever be allowed to wear big hoops. I just get really surprised when I see her wearing them. Little girls are supposed to be playing not worrying about giant hoops being yanked from their ears as they do.

You're right about Hosanna. I always have to remind myself that she is 9! Yes she is tall and is perhaps more developed than most kids her age but Ella definitely dresses her like an 18 year old. I wonder how much say Hosanna gets in her clothes. Probably not a lot as she usually has to match her sisters. But I remember the video when they all went dress shopping for Hosanna for some special occasion and she chose the dress herself. It looked really lovely on her and was a lot more age appropriate than what she normally wears. Not that what she normally wears is 'sexy' just very adult in style and the way the outfits are put together.

Reactions: 9
Some people just cant help but stir the pot and disagree for the sake of it. Tim really needs to stop praising Ella for using basic words, like she was 5.

• Haha
One of the videos where Tim ‘interviews’ Hosanna, she talks about how she will need to be submissive to her husband, and Tim agreed with that and basically says that if he agrees with her choice of husband, then once she is married that she will then just obey him.
Jeez :sick:
Oh yeah, like Ella's dad agreed with her choice of husband...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t thinking that Ella was trying to sexualise Hosanna, more than she is trying to make a look like a woman, rather than a child, or as near to it as she can…because of this obsession of making them be mature instead of just letting them act like children. It’s a bit of contrast really, because she has a husband who dresses like a child, and she doesn’t try to do anything to rectify that.

Also, I’m not sure many families have reached this stage yet, but when YouTube children reach adulthood…is there a chance they could sue their parents for exploitation? The Grimwade’s in particular I’m thinking of, because firstly, if they finish education without qualifications or struggling to get some basic gcse, they could claim that was because their schooling wasn’t regulated. When kids have an entertainment consent to work, that is supposed to be regulated so that education doesn’t suffer. How many times have they cancelled ‘school’ because one sibling has an audition, needs a new outfit, needs a haircut…or just that Tim wants vlog content?

We are all seeing as of late that inappropriate things people say years before come back to haunt them. With the views expressed on gender roles and homosexuality for example, if Heze does receive fame as an adult pro football, he could end up backed into a corner over resurfaced videos and apologising for views he held as a child and having to blame is upbringing. The girls could end up blaming their parents for their lack of career prospects when advert roles dry up once they reach adulthood. One of the videos where Tim ‘interviews’ Hosanna, she talks about how she will need to be submissive to her husband, and Tim agreed with that and basically says that if he agrees with her choice of husband, then once she is married that she will then just obey him. I can see these girls marrying young to please their parents, as the ambition to be wives has been drummed in, and then feeling they are in a situation where they can’t leave if the relationship turns sour, due to the deep rooted belief that their husband has to be obeyed.

The kids obviously know they are being filmed and possibly just the youngest 2 don’t properly understand who is watching and why their parents are doing it. But even for those who understand, have they genuinely understood and consented to the long term implications of having their family life on record? Even when videos get deleted (such as the baby kidnap), they can’t delete stuff like chat forums that mentioned it. There’s also the videos where the kids are being forced to take back their genuine thoughts after being rehearsed, such as Heze claiming he didn’t actually want his own bedroom. The audience aren’t being told that this is scripted and manipulated, Heze isn’t playing a character, so he should need to have to act out lines that aren’t his true opinions.

There’s also the question of the money, assuming YouTube, channel 5 and Nike is what is funding their day to day and their house move (and not Tim’s parents), then it is mainly the kids who have earned the money. Although Tim does the filming…the viewers are there to see the kids, he has no income without them. Presumably when children generally earn money from things such as acting, the money is paid to the child and not the parent? The parent then takes from that the costs they have incurred associated with the child’s job (travel, hotels etc). Unless a child is earning millions, surely they should not expect to have their money used to fund their parents basic living and housing costs? When the kids reach 18 and ask for their share of the money they have earned to get returned to them, Tim and Ella won’t want to do that, because they will have spent it all on designer clothes, raising the earning child’s siblings, and it will be held in the property they are living in.

There are so many ways that the children may look back on this and feel exploited, embarrassed or aggrieved by either their parent’s behaviour or their own being made public.

It could even start happening sooner than that, if for example Heze has told his friends at the academy about the YouTube channel, young boys can easily bully or isolate another boy whose own lifestyle is different to theirs. Imagine the group of 11-13 year olds he meets with at the academy have watched the video of him discussing his sisters upcoming menstruation…and that the other boys probably have mobile phones, whatsapp etc, and have much more ability to discuss Heze and his family behind his back due to how he is already excluded from that kind of social interaction himself.
Almost everyone on here knew what you were saying and agreed. You didn't come across as saying anything inappropriate at all. You just have to read the threads to see the pattern of those trying to start drama. Just ignore them and continue to share your opinion as you are entitled and have fun. Also agreed the kids wont see a penny of the money when they turn 18. That money will be spent on tim & ella

Since we’re on the subject of the children’s money, aren’t they supposed to put money into the account of all the children? I thought they had to sign a contract to accommodate the kids for the future.

Reactions: 6
Spot on about the hoops! Just like long nails (which let's hope the girls wont have for a while..) I haven't worn hoops since I am a mom. First it got in the way of burping baby, then baby started grabbing at it..then playing with a toddler is also not the best occasion to wear them and now I just love small studs, so used to them. That's why I don't get Ellas giant ones and yes, even Hosannas small/medium hoops aren't too safe when she is holding Houston all the time.
Yes Hosanna looks like 11-12 to me, but the fact that she is taller than Heze also makes her look older. Does any of you know if Heze was diagnosed with stunted growth as he looks tiny, even his face is so narrow that when he is sitting next to Houston or Rue their head looks bigger than his.

Reactions: 5
Spot on about the hoops! Just like long nails (which let's hope the girls wont have for a while..) I haven't worn hoops since I am a mom. First it got in the way of burping baby, then baby started grabbing at it..then playing with a toddler is also not the best occasion to wear them and now I just love small studs, so used to them. That's why I don't get Ellas giant ones and yes, even Hosannas small/medium hoops aren't too safe when she is holding Houston all the time.
Yes Hosanna looks like 11-12 to me, but the fact that she is taller than Heze also makes her look older. Does any of you know if Heze was diagnosed with stunted growth as he looks tiny, even his face is so narrow that when he is sitting next to Houston or Rue their head looks bigger than his.
Heze looks like Tims real mum. She was on some vlogs and he has the same long skinny face as her. Tim has a long face too so its probably where Heze gets it but I agree hes very small. But who knows, he may get his growth spurt soon. Yea Hosanna is huge for her age. She looks 12. I think all the kids look like Tim except Hosanna and Halle

Reactions: 5
Latest IG post Tim and Ella out on the town having dinner and hanging out at the shops as she calls it. Tim having a drink and not sure what was in Ella glass. Shopping with no kids at the Nike store.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.