The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are some humble kids, in particular the girls. They got all clothing as apparently they requested (most likely Nike/RI freebies). Rue, Harper and Houston could have got at least one toy. I mean using Christmas to get your kids new clothes when mum and dad spend a fortune on designer gear for themselves and nights in fancy hotels just seems mmm 🤔.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So if all Ella was buying the kids was clothes from 3 different shops, why did she need to “phone ahead” to check stocks as there were things she couldn’t get online? Does that mean that actually she was phoning ahead to arrange her discount in exchange for showing the goods on YouTube?

I can’t believe that 6 kids under age 12 had bagfuls of presents and yet not a single toy between them. How pathetic as well to be buying the girls footballs, we already know they don’t like them playing football…maybe they’ve had to change their opinion on that since they are wanting free/discounted Nike clothing for their girls.

Good on Rue, sounds like he must have had a major tantrum in a shop and forced Ella/Tim to buy that cheap Spider-Man mask. Not a toy which would have been even better, but at least he has pushed himself forward with a personal preference and made them take notice.

I’ve got nothing against gifting clothing for children, especially if the family can’t afford to clothe them and then also spend money on fungifts, but this is all branded expensive stuff, much of it they don’t even need. There is no financial need for them to replace what should be fun Christmas gifts with practical clothes. Some clothes and ‘appearance’ type gifts would have been fine…but it was ALL their gifts.

This family are drumming vanity into their kids and nothing else. Not even any toys/games that the siblings could play together.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Personally I’m not a follower of Xmas (even though I’m Christian) however if you’re going on the gifting children I find it very odd to not gift any toys, board games, books, educational presents (microscopes, diy, kitchen or medical sets) zilch to create and develop their imagination and/or creativity. It’s bizarre, especially from westernised parents where this is the norm.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
i can’t believe there was only footballs and clothes? like what the actual hell, so tim and ella can enjoy things they like like eating out, expensive gifts, HOTELS but the kids get clothing? Harper has just turnt 6, Halle is 7. I know the younger two defo needed some toys (rue and houston) but 6 and 7 is still young, why don’t they have toys? it’s really bad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Personally I’m not a follower of Xmas (even though I’m Christian) however if you’re going on the gifting children I find it very odd to not gift any toys, board games, books, educational presents (microscopes, diy, kitchen or medical sets) zilch to create and develop their imagination and/or creativity. It’s bizarre, especially from westernised parents where this is the norm.
It's really weird, even weirder that their subscribers aren't asking where are the fun gifts for the children. One commenter even mentioned how it was great the kids wanted clothes and not toys like those spoiled American kids. Like what? Are kids not supposed to want toys now? What type of people think children should only want clothes because it's a so called need. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's alright to get kids only things the need for Christmas. You should be getting children things they need all year long not just on Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No toys and no education. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 16
when i was a child i hated clothing as a present designer or not wtf
they have soooo much time to be adults, let them be kids.
when they are adults, i hope they gift mommy and daddy with poundland shite too!

Reactions: 8
What about harper birthday today,no mention of it (well on their gram) but why didn't Ella forget the crap vlog she did about having so much to do-n then loaded it boxing day,n do this vlog boxing day and harper bday today.like what did she get? They do a vlog foe everyone's bday including parents but haven't for hers.my sons birthday is today n although just done Christmas we buy separate presents for him today amd go somewhere,even if just a meal cos not much open

Reactions: 4
Because they can’t get those for free,whatever they can get for free is what the kids get. In past years all the girls got were bath bombs shower gel coloring books and toothbrushes basically whatever they can find at the dollar store, but with the Nike contract they can get them all those clothes. All these children and not one toy in sight. And the husband has to give commentary as the kids open their stuff can’t shut up for one minute.

Because they can’t get those for free,whatever they can get for free is what the kids get. In past years all the girls got were bath bombs shower gel coloring books and toothbrushes basically whatever they can find at the dollar store, but with the Nike contract they can get them all those clothes. All these children and not one toy in sight. And the husband has to give commentary as the kids open their stuff can’t shut up for one minute.
And why do the kids get all of the same things my goodness I guess individualism is not encouraged in that household.

And why do the kids get all of the same things my goodness I guess individualism is not encouraged in that household.
That’s my thoughts. Why dress them alike all the time. The oldest shouldn’t have to dress like the younger kids. Just when you keep thinking it can’t get any worse it does.

And no furniture,none of the girls have their own bed, no dressers either but the parents buying Lois Vuitton for themselves….wants vs needs! Heze got a $200 AirPod guess he really needs that.
I know this is random but I noticed ages ago they have Sky Q. Just seems crazy to me they could afford that with so many kids and parents not working

Reactions: 7

Yes!! I understand wanting have equal amounts of gifts but f**k me, she couldn’t get them the same outfit in different colours 🤦🏾‍♀️

I know this is random but I noticed ages ago they have Sky Q. Just seems crazy to me they could afford that with so many kids and parents not working
But they don’t watch tv! 🙄 probably was gifted

And poor Harper can’t even get a post all to herself on her birthday! There’s about 5 family photos posted recently then another for her birthday, just post the birthday girl 🥴

Last edited:

Time stamp 17:38

The children are searching for more presents and Houston gets lucky. She rips it open to find a bath bomb shaped like a toy. So naturally, she kisses it ending up with soap on her mouth. :( And in the background E-Piss drones on. For the record:

IS THERE ANYONE THAT SHOULD NEVER USE BATH BOMBS?
A general rule for babies and young children is to avoid bath bombs and bubble baths altogether. Your little one’s urinary tract is still developing and the solutions in these products can cause unwanted infections.

Source: https://www.lushusa.com/stories/article_taking-care-down-there.html

Reactions: 10

Time stamp 17:38

The children are searching for more presents and Houston gets lucky. She rips it open to find a bath bomb shaped like a toy. So naturally, she kisses it ending up with soap on her mouth. :( And in the background E-Piss drones on. For the record:

IS THERE ANYONE THAT SHOULD NEVER USE BATH BOMBS?
A general rule for babies and young children is to avoid bath bombs and bubble baths altogether. Your little one’s urinary tract is still developing and the solutions in these products can cause unwanted infections.

Source: https://www.lushusa.com/stories/article_taking-care-down-there.html
Who in the heck gets a baby who can't even talk a bath bomb? Lol

It makes no sense to me how there was not even one toy each for the kids for Christmas. I know the important part of Christmas is spending time with family but as a kid you do get excited about Christmas morning. I’m not saying they had to buy the kids lots of toys cause that can be wasteful when you know they won’t play with half of them and also you want to avoid kids becoming spoiled I get all that but this just proves the kids don’t have any imagination. Not one toy in sight , no dolls /dolls house, teddy bears , board games , Disney stuff , superhero toys , toy cars, jigsaws ,whiteboard/chalkboard to play prented teacher or nurse/doctor kits etc typical things most kids their age would be getting even if it’s only one of those things.
I know you could exclude Heze from wanting a toy cause some boys his age still likes toys and some don’t but the rest of the kids it’s shocking that none of them ask for toys but it’s because they haven’t been brought up to enjoy toys and create their own games. Tim and Ella have these kids like robots making them all act the same and act like adults but that’s not how it should be! yes having manners is important and maturity is something that comes the older a child gets but that innocence kids have only lasts at most 10 years if you’re lucky and then once they hit puberty it’s gone so kids should be allowed be kids while they can , life is harder as you get older so why not let your kids have fun cause they have the rest of their lives to be adults.
I understand be grateful for what you do get and there’s nothing wrong with wanting clothes for Christmas or gifting someone clothes but at those kids ages just getting clothes for Christmas something doesn’t feel right. They clearly only got them those clothes cause they didn’t have to pay for them or got big discounts cause of Heze’s brand deal. Also I understand the three oldest girls are close in age so sometimes getting them the same stuff can prevent jealousy or arguments but they don’t need to always get the same stuff it’s ok for them to be their own person and get something different from eachother. I know the kids where grateful for what they got and that’s nice to see but they have never been shown how to sit down all together and play a board game. One thing I loved about Christmas as a kid with my siblings was I’d be excited over something I asked for and then I’d see my brother excited over something he got and I would be able to show interest in what he got and be happy for him but super content with my own stuff and they should be teaching their kids that it’s ok for one kid to get something different or wear something different cause we are all our own person. These kids show a lot of signs of jealousy but they don’t always say it out loud but you can tell they seem sad or left out at times and I don’t blame them at all for feeling like that when we see how Tim and Ella treat them.
These kids lack personality and any personality they individually had is slowly going away cause they’re all morphing into the same person which is their parents fault.

Reactions: 14
What a sad Christmas the kids had…. Unless it’s expensive clothes/shoes that the child has requested I personally don’t view clothes as a gift because it’s a necessity, children need clothes and shoes as they are constantly growing that’s standard . But that’s my opinion . As for the constant matching like they are triplets again is that Ella or the girls asking for that. It screams laziness. Even if she got the same stuff but got it in their favourite colour or design that would be nice. Do they have any toys ? Laptops ? Tablets ? Anything to keep their minds stimulated or that they can use for their educational work or even to play games ? Nintendo? PS? Do the babies have anything to stimulate their development? What a strange family , very strange. Yet the parents can get expensive gifts and fancy dinners . The math isn’t mathing!!!!

• Heart
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS _______ UP.

Okay it is now official.....Tim and Ella, have absolutely no shame. They are fully living off the backs of these children, while spending the money from the sale of the children's time, image, or activities ON THEMSELVES. And it seems they don't care to what people might think about what they are doing with the money their children are earning. These kids are generating the income to feed, clothe, house, educate, themselves AND pay for their parents WANTS (ie Impulse purchases) yes wants not needs!

Tim and Ella's expenditures on themselves in 2021.

Ella
-1 Apple Watch - $1000
-1 pair of Louis Vuitton Shoes - $745
-1 Louis Vuitton Handbag - $850
-1 Valentino Handbag - $300+
-1 Tiffany Necklace - $450
-1 set of Tiffany Ear rings - $450
- 3 Designer Dresses - $300+? (For birthday celebrations)

Tim
-BMW 4-Series Coupe - $45,000
-15 Topperz Collectable Sport Caps = $500-800
-Lous iVuiton (Ombre Nomad) 3.4 oz bottle of Mans Fragrance - $360
-10 US Sport Jerseys - $1000 ($99 each)
-Tuxedo - $200? (For birthday celebrations)

Penthouse Hotel Rental - $400 per night for Tims Birthday
Luxury Hotel Rental $200 per night for Ella's Birthday
______

This list of expenditures says a lot about Tim and Ella's priorities when it comes to their children.
Like I said....You Can't make this stuff up! This man bought himself a BMW 4 series 4 door sport coupe. This car has a minimum retail price of $45,000. Now keep in mind that there 8 people (soon to be 9) in this family, with at least 3 of the children requiring child safety car seats.
The Grimwades use to own a van. They traded their old van for 2 smaller cars, one of which is Tims new BMW. So now when they go anywhere they HAVE to take both cars. WHY would a Father with 7 children buy himself an expensive sports car and FAIL to first invest in at least one vehicle that can transport his WHOLE family? Again,,, this tells you what his priorities are.

The Christmas gifts given to the children cost LESS THAN $1000; and that is only if they paid the retail price for the Nike gear. If they got the Nike gear at a discount or free, I would venture to say they spent less then $500 on the clothing gifts for those 6 kids.

Seems like these two have a serious problem defining wants and needs when it comes to themselves. But it seems when it comes to the children, if the kids want something (let's see maybe ...like a toy for Christmas?) they better be able to prove they need it.

_________

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Those presents are only what they've shown us, I'm sure they've 'treated' themselves to a whole lot more.

Reactions: 9
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS _______ UP.

Okay it is now official.....Tim and Ella, have absolutely no shame. They are fully living off the backs of these children, while spending the money from the sale of the children's time, image, or activities ON THEMSELVES. And it seems they don't care to what people might think about what they are doing with the money their children are earning. These kids are generating the income to feed, clothe, house, educate, themselves AND pay for their parents WANTS (ie Impulse purchases) yes wants not needs!

Tim and Ella's expenditures on themselves in 2021.

Ella
-1 Apple Watch - $1000
-1 pair of Louis Vuitton Shoes - $745
-1 Louis Vuitton Handbag - $850
-1 Valentino Handbag - $300+
-1 Tiffany Necklace - $450
-1 set of Tiffany Ear rings - $450
- 3 Designer Dresses - $300+? (For birthday celebrations)

Tim
-BMW 4-Series Coupe - $45,000
-15 Topperz Collectable Sport Caps = $500-800
-Lous iVuiton (Ombre Nomad) 3.4 oz bottle of Mans Fragrance - $360
-10 US Sport Jerseys - $1000 ($99 each)
-Tuxedo - $200? (For birthday celebrations)

Penthouse Hotel Rental - $400 per night for Tims Birthday
Luxury Hotel Rental $200 per night for Ella's Birthday
______

This list of expenditures says a lot about Tim and Ella's priorities when it comes to their children.
Like I said....You Can't make this stuff up! This man bought himself a BMW 4 series 4 door sport coupe. This car has a minimum retail price of $45,000. Now keep in mind that there 8 people (soon to be 9) in this family, with at least 3 of the children requiring child safety car seats.
The Grimwades use to own a van. They traded their old van for 2 smaller cars, one of which is Tims new BMW. So now when they go anywhere they HAVE to take both cars. WHY would a Father with 7 children buy himself an expensive sports car and FAIL to first invest in at least one vehicle that can transport his WHOLE family? Again,,, this tells you what his priorities are.

The Christmas gifts given to the children cost LESS THAN $1000; and that is only if they paid the retail price for the Nike gear. If they got the Nike gear at a discount or free, I would venture to say they spent less then $500 on the clothing gifts for those 6 kids.

Seems like these two have a serious problem defining wants and needs when it comes to themselves. But it seems when it comes to the children, if the kids want something (let's see maybe ...like a toy for Christmas?) they better be able to prove they need it.

_________
And theres only ever Houston in a car seat that she has definitely out grown due to her weight and height. I would say all children except Hosanna should be in a seat. UK law is 135cm and under or under 12 them should be in a seat BY LAW. Heze is short, should be in a seat. Hosanna in under 12 but i think over 135cm so wouldn't require a seat. If in a crash those kids will die the seat belt will sever the neck artieries on impact. All because image and style are more important than child safety. Priorities are themselves not the kids. X

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.