The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it when they want to act all Jay-Z & Beyonce swanning about in Louis Vuitton etc they can get a baby sitter, but can't get one when she wants to go for a hospital scan with the Stepford kids? 🤔

Reactions: 10
How is it when they want to act all Jay-Z & Beyonce swanning about in Louis Vuitton etc they can get a baby sitter, but can't get one when she wants to go for a hospital scan with the Stepford kids? 🤔
They don’t do anything but drop all them off at her mothers house. LV store had me lol. You have six kids and one on the way and this where you go and out to dinner. The singing in the car took me out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Christmas is a couple days away and already Ella is making excuses of how much she hasn’t done and her mom asked her why does she wait till the last minute to do things. Her and lazy ass are sitting in some restaurant and he’s drinking while she talking about not being ready for Christmas or the new baby. Just wait for it!!!!
Yes, a family of 6 kids day before Christmas Eve
They don’t do anything but drop all them off at her mothers house. LV store had me lol. You have six kids and one on the way and this where you go and out to dinner. The singing in the car took me out.
I couldn’t watch the singing had to skip, so cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Surprise Surprise, all the kids are in Nike clothes on their Christmas post

Reactions: 7
Surprise Surprise, all the kids are in Nike clothes on their Christmas post
Lmao I called it. They will bankrupt Nike.

Someone posted this would be something they would try copying another couple who’s family does this all the time.
They’ve been testing the waters about copying the kabs family for weeks, I doubt they can pull it off though they don’t have the natural talent plus they’re fake af, nothing they do is genuine. The kabs family is super successful because they don’t lie about every single thing, their kids go to school and are not brainwashed into thinking the world is a bad place. The father actually helps out at home and is not a douche like Tim. They take their kids out often and they have a lot of fun as a family. That lazy bum is probably jealous of their success so now he’s trying to bite off of them.

So they can buy Louis Vuitton but want to lecture their kids about need and want, aren’t they buying a new house? They should be careful spending on unnecessary things. Can’t stand those two idiots.

Last edited:
Yes, a family of 6 kids day before Christmas Eve

I couldn’t watch the singing had to skip, so cringe 😬
Can anyone tell me where to find this, please? I can't see anything since they invited Tim's father over, sat him the corner and stuck a camera in his face.

Reactions: 5
Lmao I called it. They will bankrupt Nike.

They’ve been testing the waters about copying the kabs family for weeks, I doubt they can pull it off though they don’t have the natural talent plus they’re fake af, nothing they do is genuine. The kabs family is super successful because they don’t lie about every single thing, their kids go to school and are not brainwashed into thinking the world is a bad place. The father actually helps out at home and is not a douche like Tim. They take their kids out often and they have a lot of fun as a family. That lazy bum is probably jealous of their success so now he’s trying to bite off of them.

So they can buy Louis Vuitton but want to lecture their kids about need and want, aren’t they buying a new house? They should be careful spending on unnecessary things. Can’t stand those two idiots.
This is the post where she was speaking about not having time to shop for the kids for Christmas and being so tired and not being ready for the new baby to come. But here they we’re out to dinner and shopping for themselves. Later Tim posted he was out dancing at some club. Oh with a drink in his hand.

At expected the kids weren’t showed opening any gifts. All I saw was balls all over the floor and the staged pictures for Nike. Someone came with a gift basket yesterday with mangoes and gloves not sure what else was in there. All the kids were grabbing stuff so fast like they’ve never received a gift before. They don’t show them opening nothing from the grandparents, aunties, uncles no body. They showed Christmas dinner with looked like all the other meals she makes. Something mixed in a pot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the post where she was speaking about not having time to shop for the kids for Christmas and being so tired and not being ready for the new baby to come. But here they we’re out to dinner and shopping for themselves. Later Tim posted he was out dancing at some club. Oh with a drink in his hand.

At expected the kids weren’t showed opening any gifts. All I saw was balls all over the floor and the staged pictures for Nike. Someone came with a gift basket yesterday with mangoes and gloves not sure what else was in there. All the kids were grabbing stuff so fast like they’ve never received a gift before. They don’t show them opening nothing from the grandparents, aunties, uncles no body. They showed Christmas dinner with looked like all the other meals she makes. Something mixed in a pot.
The food didn’t look great. It looks like they’ve put coleslaw on mac n cheese

• Sick
  • Haha
EPIC HYPOCRISY!
So Tim and Ella DO NOT want the girls to be obsessed with their appearance? But these parents have now made the girls WHOLE LIFE about looks!! Almost every vlog with the girls involves hair, shopping, dressing up. Ella & Tim have even enrolled the girls in a MODELING agency...right...so Ella its not about appearance? Every message they send to those girls tells them its ALL about their looks. What other hobbies skills, talents do the girls have or are be nurtured and developed, besides their appearance? Dancing showing their bellies on Tik Tok is not a skill.

This latest video with Tim's Father is just cringe. They've made a series out of one little innocent comment Harper made. Ella knows she was wrong so she recruited Tim's Dad to validate her treatment of Harper, by trying to make it into a discussion about race.
The fact is Ella's lecture to Harper was uncalled for. Ella insinuated that Harper was saying she wanted longer hair to be white and was not accepting herself as she was created. Yet Harper knows she ALREADY has long straight flowing hair. Harper was clearly talking about the length of Repunzels hair, and that she wanted to TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

If anyone has issues accepting themselves as they are, its Ella.
>>>> She is a shapeshifter when it comes to her appearance, ESPECIALLY HER HAIR!
IN 2021 ELLA CHANGED HER HAIRSTYLE AT LEAST 15 TIMES! Now, I am not saying a woman can't change her appearance every now and then... BUT COME ON!! And she has the nerve to lecture Harper about self love, "accepting what God gave you!" REALLY???

Here are some facts to ponder as to whether Ella loves herself....You be the judge..

ELLA'S 2021 HAIR JOURNEY - .

- January 2021 WHITE HAIR - Ella dyes her hair white at the end of December 2020 and styles it smoothed down and flat and starts 2021 with this white slick back hair style.
-January 2021 - BLOND HIGHLIGHTS - Ella dyes hair again adding blond highlights and styles it in small beady curls.
-February 2021 - BLEACHED BLOND - Ella dyes her FULL head of hair a honey blond color, styles it into a short 1/2 afro.
-February 2021 - RAINBOW HAIR - Ella dyes her hair RAINBOW colors. Pinks,purples, blues, reds, orange... (She looks like a clown..)
-February 2021 - DARK PLUM PURPLE - Ella again dyes her hair in February a dark plum purple.. guess to get rid of the rainbow...
-March 2021 - BRAID EXTENSIONS - Ella has long (24 inch) black and white hair extensions added to her hair and then braided.
-April 2021- CARDI B WEAVE- Ella goes to hairdresser and gets a long straight hair rainbow wig/weave to look like CARDI B.
-May 2021 - WHITE WEAVE - Ella's Cardi B wig has lost its rainbow colors color and now is just long white hair.
-June 2021 - BLACK HAIR PIECE- Ella is seen at a mall with a long flowing BLACK hair piece/wig the texture of Harper & Hallies hair.
-June 2021-WHITE BRAID EXTENSIONS -Ella sits 8 hours to get nearly 30 inches of white & black hair extensions braided onto her head.
-July 20221 - NATURAL BLACK HAIR - Ella returns to her natural dark brown hair which is only about 2 inches long worn in short twists
(To me this style looks fantastic on Ella!)
-August 2021 - WHITE BRAID EXTENSIONS - Ella for some reason goes back to the long white and black braid extensions.
-September/November 2021-NATURAL HAIR - Ella returns to her natural dark brown hair which is only about 2 inches long worn in short twists.
-December 2021 - CHEMICAL RELAXER - Ella STRAIGHTENS her short natural hair using a chemical relaxer.

Like I said, sure a woman can change her look. But , seriously, what 35 year old woman with 6 kid under the age of 11 has the time or the energy to change their hair with the frequency Ella does? At what point is this an obsession with looks or an issue with poor self-esteem?

Ella just outed herself when it comes to lacking self-love. Based on what Ella said to Harper we can only assume that ELLA'S desire to
"Try something different" EVERY MONTH, is an OBSESSION with LOOKS or a level of DISSATISFACTION as Ella says with "what God gave you."
Harper did not deserve that lecture.
Ella needs to do some serious self reflection as to what her own behavior is teaching those girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Rapunzel thing... the way Harper said 'she's white' so robotically and instantly when Ella asked her what is Rapunzel shows they've had this conversation many times, the kids are told what to think and what to parrot back and Harper seemed so fed up with it. Are they not allowed to have white role models? Their dad is white!!
Also, obviously Rapunzel is a bloody fairytale character! She can look however Harper imagines her to look! That's obviously a stretch too far for Tim and Ella to comprehend. They just know they saw the character in a film and she was white therefore that's what Harper must want to look like. The girl just wanted long hair! I can't believe they're still trying to justify themselves!

Can anyone tell me where to find this, please? I can't see anything since they invited Tim's father over, sat him the corner and stuck a camera in his face.
IG stories, They have loads, Tim, Ella and Grimwades they post mostly on.

They have made a point to put a Merry Christmas post today on Heze’s and Rues own IG accounts a solo pic for each in football kit (of course) 🙄, as well as the family pic for the main IG family but not the girls IG which has way more followers than the boys combined 🤔 It’s a small thing but further makes me see they don’t value those girls as much as the boys and those poor girls must feel it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IG stories, They have loads, Tim, Ella and Grimwades they post mostly on.

They have made a point to put a Merry Christmas post today on Heze’s and Rues own IG accounts a solo pic for each in football kit (of course) 🙄, as well as the family pic for the main IG family but not the girls IG which has way more followers than the boys combined 🤔 It’s a small thing but further makes me see they don’t value those girls as much as the boys and those poor girls must feel it.
Thank you Chez300! 🙏

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I couldn't imagine being comfortable with using my children to make money. I don't understand how Tim can call himself the man of the house. He probably doesn't even take out the trash. Lol.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I couldn't imagine being comfortable with using my children to make money. I don't understand how Tim can call himself the man of the house. He probably doesn't even take out the trash. Lol.
I agree with you I bet he doesn’t

Reactions: 8
He’s deluded. I wonder if his vision includes getting a job
View attachment 944083
The White Yardie is workshy plain & simple as that, I even think he thinks he's above going out doing a hard day's work to provide for his family, if we're talking good enough content that generates a 'healthy financial income' then I'd think fair enough, but how many more 'mixed race hair, baby no.12, Heze & Reu's footballing anywhere they fancy, lecturing, we're so humble but secretly love to be zzz lists influencers' do we have to endure.

They've got a new house & new baby content to last them at least 6 months I guess, but they need to up their game, very boring & samey vlogs.😴

Reactions: 6
Reu was coughing once like he was choking and instead of Tim putting down the camera and helping, Heze had to quickly run to him. He couldn’t even stop filming to check him after. No way does a man like that take out the trash

He vision is to live off his children and whatever money comes in from sponsoring them. Hella seems very tired to me and she hasn’t even had the latest child yet. One still in diapers and one on the way who’s going to be in diapers. The carpet in that home is disgusting and the kids are all over the floor. You would think they would have to carpet cleaned. All of the post his lazy ass does now he just repeats them on all the others. If they have baby number 8 they both need to be committed to a mental hospital. I watched yesterday and not one time did they post anything the children received for Christmas. The grandparents weee there and we’re opening little gifts and they showed Haze with a package but never showed what it was. No dolls, cars, things girls love doll house. Nothing but a bunch of balls all over the floor.

Hella new post will crack you up. The day after Christmas she post this long ass conversation about all busy she’s going to be doing all this last minute stuff. The girls always go to her moms to bake cookies first of heard of this, and if this is true why would the mom ask her if she’s keeping them for the day? Another fake story for views. Her and the girls get there nails done for Christmas don’t recall this either. Tim will be home alone doing nothing but then she says he’ll joined her at some point to help. I doubt that is going to happen. She finally got rid of the coffin nails, I guess she read how ridiculous she looks with them. I’d like to see Tim ass in the kitchen cooking.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.