Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

Hosanna - What an awful name. So religious and old fashioned
Hallelujah- Just silly trying to be unique & religious
Harper - Overdone, trying to be trendy
Houston - Ridiculous, trying to be trendy & Americanised

Hezekiah - Sillly sounding religious name
Hazariah - another silly name, yrying to match the first

The kids names don't sound nice or matched together. They are all over the place, some religious, some trendy, some americanised, some made up. As for the middle names, sweet jesus whats the point of so many middle names. They sound stupid and are never used.
Throw in the middle names to and its evem more mental...Poor Hosanna & Halle....
Hezekiah-Daniel Jahaziel “Heze”
Hosanna-Reine Carina Farida
Hallelujah-Rose Ashley Grace Nadine Louise “Halle”
Harper-Rachel Anaiah
Hazariah-Reu Zephaniah “Reu”
Houston-Scarlett Aria Ramiyah

I am naming baby 7
Hatrick-Rubbish Rainbow Wellington Cheese Carousel Destiny Coconut.
You heard it hear first. X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Seeing Houston in the front seat really shocked me. In the states, this is illegal and will get you a citation. I can't imagine it ilegal in the UK? Also, the girls with the heavy Christmas tree box on them was absurd. It was not only dangerous if there was an accident but imagine how heavy that was. Ella has no consideration for anyone.

And gross how she tried editing out her own sister. I guess a person with Down Syndrome doesn't fit the WonkWonks and their vibe. Every time the camera would show her sister, she would pan away.

Halle is a real intolerable little jerk isn’t she? The nastiness she displays towards Hosanna is gross and I can’t stand the girl. She is definitely a miniature Ella with that attitude

Reactions: 18

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Guys, when did you first notice something wasn't quite right with this family?
Said this before on here but it was when they starting naming vlogs things like ‘we thought our baby was dead’ and ‘has our son broken his nose’ Something didn’t feel right about that

• Angry
I am sorry, but the more and more I see the interactions with Tim and the girls, I think something really awful is going on. I don’t want to even say it… but let’s just say it gives me Josh Duggar vibes (and for anyone who doesn’t know what he is up to nowadays, he is on trial right now).
As someone who’s personally aware of the signs of abuse, my stomach turns when I see Tim interacting with these girls. Giving them glowing praise and adoration about their looks, making them do sexualized dances for TikTok, and going from loving on them to berating them or yelling at them for touching their own hair… he is a narcissistic, abusive man… and I don’t want to make any assumptions, but I wish child services would look into this.

The fact they refuse to let the kids go to school is a huge red flag… I wonder if they are afraid of abuse being uncovered? The absolute control they have over these children is sick while they simultaneously use them for cash, gifts and ad revenue.

Something very wrong is going on with this family.

• Sad

VirgoforLife

Did they really use that slow-down effect for those two lil sad balloons “popping out” of that box??? 😭

Howdy everaybody!

Longtime lurker here.

I ported my first comment above over from the last thread that was just closed. Been watching the Grimwades for almost a year now, and boy did they have my ass fooled!

Tim is a do-nothing good for nothing. Period. Those sweet, humble adoptive parents of his…can’t believe of all the babies they could adopt, they ended up with that SPAWN of a son. What luck!

Ella is trash and a sorry excuse for a mother. I truly hope that when the right time comes those precious children can find a way to escape before it’s too late. It’s like the blind leading the blind!

Last edited:

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Christmas is nearly here. I wonder what single piece of fruit the girls will be given this year to unwrap!

• Haha

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
It’s the comments like this that just state a point that aunties love to get defensive about. It was years ago that girls did cheerleading and Harper was too young to even participate in it so only hosanna and Harper were the ones that took part. It’s annoying how the girls are always on the sidelines watching 🙄
That Ladi Uneeq got into an argument with me. Tried telling me a mango was a good xmas present for kids

• Haha
  • Wow

zzeroes

They already think they are You Tube celebs so I think they may copy Myleene Klass's daughter's name Hero, as it's unusual but a strong sounding name.
Strong? For a girl?! :eek: With their views on gender roles, they're probably saving that for their elusive third boy. In their eyes, girls need gentle, soft names, like Hand-towel.

• Haha

Esmae-Chenai

for doing what? a couple of hairstyles and dressing the kids everyday 🤣 shambolic
God forbid Ella had to get a job, buy her own home, clean it, and raise the kids, plus do the school runs & after school activities, while cooking meals, making lunches & breakfasts and the million other things like the rest of us have to do.

What pisses me off is how much they use & take advantage of the grandparents and they never do anything nice or take care of them.

My parents live 30 seconds away from my house. My partner and I built our house on my parents land. We paid for it ourselves with hard work. It wasn't handed to us. But i cook dinner everyday and my parents come to ours for dinner to eat with us. They make their own brekky & lunch etc. Once a week I give my parents house a good deep clean and do their laundry. Obviously they do all their daily housework tasks themselves. When I go grocery shopping, I take my mother so she can do hers. Even though my parents drive, we enjoy going together. I invite my parents over for family movie nights etc. I want them to be highly involved in my kids lives so everyday we spend time with them. They read my kids bedtime stories while I or my partner make lunches for the morning or give a tidy up of the house. But I never dump my kids on them and I never ask them to clean my house. I always encourage my kids to make cards, write notes, pick flowers for the grandparents. When my kids play outside they always end up in my parents house playing with them. In the summer, my parents are outside with the kids showing them how to do gardening or wash cars. Its a lovely bond. My bigger kids are now like, im going over to nanas to put her bins out because her legs hurt. But i know half the time its because Nana has the icecream and goodies and grandad lets them run wild 🤣🤣 I cant understand how Tim & Ella dont create a nice bond with their parents and the kids.

It's the same with my partners parents. We invite them over for Sunday dinner, movie nights etc. We visit them a couple of times a week, my partner stops by their house for 10-15 minutes everyday on the way home from work. As they live about 10 minutes away. Just to check on them and ask if they need anything from the shop etc. Many of times when they are ill, I have made batch cook food for them and cleaned their house.

I just want to take care of my parents, give them an easy life as they get older and have health issues. Thankfully they are capable to do tasks themselves but I still want to care for them as they gave my siblings and myself a good, happy, caring life and provided so well for us. That I would never want them to struggle. With them living so close i always have to tell them stop spoiling my kids with gifts and sweets but i guess thats just what grandparents are like. Tim & ella Obviously wouldnt care about kids getting spoilt with gifts because their greedy as hell and it would never be enough for them.

I just find it so digusting that Tim & Ella are too selfish to help their parents and are constantly take, take, take. Their all about themselves and their fake life. Maybe its just me having a close bond with my family, it's how I was raised in my cultures. But if I can do it while working and raising my kids then those lazy, useless shits can do it & should be making more of an effort to care for them rather than being greedy all the time.

Surely im not the only one that feels they should do their part for their elderly parents. Obviously if somebody doesn't have a good relationship or lives miles away its different but i think it's just in my nature to be caring and protective rather than greedy or using people. And my whole family is like that with elder family members. So i think its maybe part of my cultures i grew up with on both sides. Who knows

Nobody is asking Tim & Ella to take on the role of caring for the grandparents but at the very least they should learn to stand on their own two feet and stop begging and taking from the grandparents. It sickens me that they allowed Tims mother to get on her knees and pick their garden weeds and Ellas mother on her knees cleaning the house. They literally call the grandparents over to clean, cook and buy their groceries. And dumping 6 kids on the grandparents regularly is disgraceful. What fuckin planet are these people from

Last edited:

rhondakaren

The bit of the video where Tim is asked what 1 thing he would like for a new bedroom and he says just for you all to be happy as I’m the leader of the home 🤮🤢
Leader of the home who doesn’t work, is super lazy and controlling. He should call himself a dictator because no one can speak unless he calls on them and then he wants to tell them what they can say and how long they can speak for. He never lets anyone finish a sentence because he’s always interrupting and telling them what they meant to say, couldn’t finish the video I got a headache from all the talking and over talking and Hella calling him oh darling every chance she gets.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Esmae-Chenai

So they couldn’t come up with a good topic I see. How they feel about having another girl? Why is this even a topic? All of a sudden Haze cooks, but don’t make a mess. No mention of new home. Tim and Hella talking over each other while he holds the phone to record. Kicking balls all over the place while your trying to hear wh they’re talking about. I fast forward because she’s all over the place and the kids jump In and say whatever they feel is needed to add to the storyline. Tell me it can’t get any worse.?
And Ella saying she hopes viewers aren't disappointed that it's a girl. If soembody said they were disappointed with my unborn childs gender i'd tell them f**k off. I actually HATE all this wishing and disappointment with baby genders. It's disgusting.

By the way Ella, the only ones disappointed is you and Tim. Nobody else cares as it's your 7th kid. Also tying to convince yourself that your happy it's a girl. Your sad about it and didn't want another girl. Just be thankful for a healthy child and have some respect for the innocent baby.

I already get the feeling they resent this child for being a girl. I've never seen Such disgraceful talk, disappointed and misery over a childs gender. Its actually sick. This kids is going to look back and all she will see if how people were upset she was a girl

Sprezza

VIP Member
The title of the video is hilarious. Yet another attempt at major damage control 😅
I don't remember seeing any comments calling them out though. Unless they've been reading here....

Heze seems fully depressed.

I still can't get over how OBSESSED with gender this family is! Tim saying 'every dad wants a boy first and girls after.' What the fuck are you on about!? How dare you stereotype every man by your own bizarre standards. And Ella going on about knowing what the girls will go through because she's a girl. As if all girls are the same and all boys are the same. How about just treating your kids as individuals and not just 'girl'/'boy.' They make me so angry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I admit I was a fan of the Grimwades before... Like I was one of their earliest subscribers and they used to message me regularly on Instagram and were always shouting me and other regulars out. That was in the beginning, and I realize now they had put on quite the show. The kids did seem super well behaved then and I thought that was a wonderful thing... But it became more and more clear with time it was just a show... And that these parents are much darker than they would portray in those initial years of the "show".

The fact Tim refers to himself as a cast member of the Grimwades on Instagram is the most telling thing of all. These people have created this entire family as a show...to make money and to take advantage of kind people who think their kids are cute. I really admit I was duped... But I sure as heck won't stand for this anymore.

I ended up blocking them on Instagram, because I comment often on their videos now pointing out what hypocrites they are and what horrible people they are. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they tried messaging me to tell me off. I recall when they got rid of the first two dogs, I voiced a bit of chagrin, and they sent me an entire voice message on Instagram telling me how much they loved the dogs but had to make the change due to allergies and Ella being pregnant. I should have known then that they were shitty people, but I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt.

The real end all for me was when they pulled the horrible prank on Hosanna. That was the first time I basically told them off on a comments section and then they swiftly deleted that video. I will never forget how horrified and traumatized poor Hosanna was...

All of my anger is always directed at Tim and Ella. The kids are becoming monstrous but that isn't their fault. My heart actually breaks for them... I only wish that child protective services would investigate them. The mess in the background in the one recent video shows me how little Ella cares for hygiene and I worry about the kids mental health being cooped up like they are.

I do wish I could look away at this point, but I can't. I guess that's part of the problem... We all are, I suppose, but it is sickening to see the fans who blindly follow them and stick up for them.

Who else here was a long time fan who turned completely away from these frauds?

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
So was this all gifted/part of the Nike deal? There was no disclaimer saying so, yet the fact that the shoes and all 3 kits have the Nike logo is a bit too much of a co-incidence for me.

They really are brainwashing Rue with football and sportswear knowledge, he knew the style name of the shoes and the teams of the kits instantly. I found that odd for a 3 year old, surely at that age all he should enjoy is kicking the ball around. They are trying to mould him already into a mini Heze, with having to stick to the subjects of sportswear and football in search of further sponsorship or freebies, it’s disgusting.

They had a child who had something to share and wanted to be on camera, yet they limited her and basically pushed her aside without proper prise due to the focus having to be on showing off the Nike deal freebies. It must be hard for those girls to work themselves as hard as they can, within the limits of lack of education and having to be housewives, to achieve in acting, dancing, gymnastics etc…to receive little praise or attention, being pushed aside, at least when filming, in favour of constant promotion of their brothers’ football…which actually can’t even be filmed.

Let’s all pray for Tim, what with him going through “the hardest thing ever” of having to make the effort to go view houses worth over half a million £. Really God should provide them with a skivvy to look for them, put in offers for them, collect the paperwork for them, and pack and drive the removals van for them…but unfortunately, despite all their best efforts, Hosanna’s maturity doesn’t yet quality her in the eyes of the law to carry out all these tasks on their behalf.

That’s a sure fire sign of an arrogant, thoughtless and lazy person, to complain of the struggle and hardship of being wealthy enough to purchase a detached 4+ bed house in london (or its outskirts)…and how that time and effort in order to make that purchase is an ordeal…for two adults who are unemployed and available to put most of their time into the task.

@Dori82 Ella doesn’t clean, she stated recently that she employs a cleaner. When that isn’t enough, we have seen her mother who is apx 60 on her hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom with Tim filming her arse end. Plus…if all else fails, Hosanna will complete any remaining tasks, such as nappy changes.

rhondakaren

Looks like Hosanna has landed a part in a play! Happy for her tho.
View attachment 985049View attachment 985050
Good for her, I hope she has rehearsals every day of the week from dawn till dust so that mr lazy man will have no choice but to step up and take care of all those kids he keeps producing, the fact that she’ll be able to leave that house of horrors will be great for her maybe she’ll meet a mother type of co-star to open her eyes to the world.

rhondakaren

What a load of bs! Want vs need, ummm so dim Tim did you need or want $800 louboutins shoes or an Apple Watch with a bigger face, or do you guys need a bigger cleaner space for all the children you’re producing with no jobs and expecting strangers to keep a roof over their heads? Do you need to go out for expensive dinners or can you buy the groceries and cook up some healthier meals at home, how about those expensive tracksuits you’re always wearing while your kids clothes are often gifted? You’re not fooling anyone, kids need room to grow if you’re going to continue to procreate you NEED a bigger house…stop with your hypocritical bs!!

Esmae-Chenai

And to say long names is a Jamaican thing. Well actually I know English Irish, Nigerian, Welsh, Scottish, Latvian, Polish etc with many long and middle names. All equally ridiculous to have something like 5 middle names that they never use.

well no actually Latvian or Polish names may be long but very rarely people give their children more than one name and never more than 2
It's not rare that some Latvian and Polish give their kids multiple middle names

--‐-----------‐-‐------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ I thought I was hearing things. Ella asking Heze about how he feels about his mother and sisters period/menstrual cycle. WTF is wrong with that woman.

Oh my god. Why are they lying again. People saying it's wrong the girls have to everything in the house now all of a sudden Ella is saying she tries have the boys domesticated. Blatant lies. The boys don't do anything.

She said shes worried about the mess they make cooking..... but shes not worried about the piles of rubbish and laundry all over the floors and furniture. The kitchen is dirty as hell anyway. And she wants loads of kids so they can look after her? Seriously. That's selfish. And wanting 5 girls to have a girl group....beyond weird

Halle saying they have to take care of Reu because Heze is busy...... Heze isnt his parent. What the hell are the parents doing that the kids see other kids as parents.

People also saying the kids never get to have fun and play. Next thing the fakest scene ever of the kids playing with balls. Seriously staged. They looked bored like they were told to look busy playing while waiting for to say their rehearsed lines.

She's so backwards in her ways. Saying she cant give the boys advice because shes a female and that only the dad can give advice. Sorry as mother I will be giving my boys & girls advice and guiding them in the right direction til the day I die regardless of their gender

They really are clueless, lazy, dumb, BAD parents

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
The bit of the video where Tim is asked what 1 thing he would like for a new bedroom and he says just for you all to be happy as I’m the leader of the home 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha