The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their already messed up. You have Heze almost a teen who has an unhealthy obsession with a ball and cant part with it even in inappropriate situations or he gets anxiety, he has to spend all his time with babies & little girls and the parents are making him share a bedroom with a toddler so he can report back to them about what he's doing. Then you have Hosanna who cant read and is beyond attention seeking, she keeps cuddling whoever is on camera so she can be seen, shes insecure, acts fake sweet and has to be the mother and run the house. Then you have Halle, always confused looking and doesn't seem very bright, very cheeky and insulting and obsessed with looks. Then you have Harper who has got used to being ignored and pushed aside and now looks like she needs permission everytime she speaks and looks embarrassed to get thing wrong. Then Reu looks like the life is sucked out of him lately and hes always angry looking. Then Heuston who never smiles just screeches and moans.

Tim & Ella are to blame for all the kids strange, screwed up waays and behaviours

100% we can all see it
Couldn't have said it better. I think Reu is coping his dad with his stupid eyes n he ends up looking like an angry and arrogant tiny Tim x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You gave them ideas lol. They'll be doing these videos soon lol...they tried one time to play a game in the kitchen and it just looked so forced.
i know some any made up game i can’t believe they done that for fun with the kids
just screaming vanilla !

Reactions: 6
Couldn't have said it better. I think Reu is coping his dad with his stupid eyes n he ends up looking like an angry and arrogant tiny Tim x
That could be it with the faces he pulls trying to copy Tims stoned face but even personality wise poor Reu seems depressed. It's clear as day Tim smokes something. You can see it at times in his dopey eyes and swaying. They can't preach to be perfect, knowledgeable, caring parents when the Dad is high as a kite in the house with kids

Reactions: 11
I saw this video and was utterly shocked and upset that they did that to Hosanna. I noticed that Heze looked uneasy while it was happening, but Harper (a young child) was the only one in that household that spoke up and said “we shouldn’t have done this. I knew this was a bad idea”. They quickly took it down because people were going off on them hard in the comments, and they deserved every bit of it. The comments were so bad that they issued an apology afterwards making excuses about not being perfect parents blah, blah blah. This is when I truly saw them for who they really are.
I hope that someone's downloaded this video

Reactions: 8
Their content is just shocking. No wonder they only have 200k subs.

Wouldn't be nice if they took the kids to a trampoline park or soft play centre suitable for all ages and let their kids have fun!

Or even do a fun eating challenge or crafting for xmas at home.

Watching a video of them talking about house viewings or that they brought a 3 year two football kits and 270's just doesn't cut it right now!

Reactions: 10

Wouldn't be nice if they took the kids to a trampoline park or soft play centre suitable for all ages and let their kids have fun!

Watching a video of them talking about house viewings or that they brought a 3 year two football kits and 270's just doesn't cut it right now!
I honestly cant imagine not doing something with my daughter daily. Each day between breakfast and lunch we do an activity. Can be baking, colouring, making, walking, nature trail, out in the garden. So for those of school age who i expect to be in home school but arent, if was me, while they schooled Reu n Houston would be doing an activity so the rest can concentrate. The fans will straight away say but we only see a small bit of there day but thts the thing i dont think we do, i think we get exactly what they do in day, absolutely feck all unless it involves taking the kids out to "work".

Their content could be a million times better just by them actually parenting rather than getting the best trainers or going for new eyelashes. These children are being failed time n time again.

But like you say we are given house viewings and watching a near teenager and toddler kick the same ball , the same way in every vlog and achieve the highest of praise. To my knowledge they have never been on holiday, done day trips, done educational trips to museums or done child age centred activities.

Just highlights how incredibly selfish, dull, friendless and materialist they are. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly cant imagine not doing something with my daughter daily. Each day between breakfast and lunch we do an activity. Can be baking, colouring, making, walking, nature trail, out in the garden. So for those of school age who i expect to be in home school but arent, if was me, while they schooled Reu n Houston would be doing an activity so the rest can concentrate. The fans will straight away say but we only see a small bit of there day but thts the thing i dont think we do, i think we get exactly what they do in day, absolutely feck all unless it involves taking the kids out to "work".

Their content could be a million times better just by them actually parenting rather than getting the best trainers or going for new eyelashes. These children are being failed time n time again.

But like you say we are given house viewings and watching a near teenager and toddler kick the same ball , the same way in every vlog and achieve the highest of praise. To my knowledge they have never been on holiday, done day trips, done educational trips to museums or done child age centred activities.

Just highlights how incredibly selfish, dull, friendless and materialist they are. X
This! I’m always so confused because we literally never see them doing any productive home schooling but the excuse is we only see part of their day. Everytime they share something to do with their routine it doesn’t include anything about homeschooling that actually looks meaningful.
with them not going to a traditional school you’d think they would have been on a holiday somewhere - plus it would be cheaper as they can go during term time.

Reactions: 7
I agree

I agree their last few views before the baby shower & after are kinda struggling, doesn't that tell them that people are starting to find the content boring, they need to change it up big time.

Some people on the newest vlog asking if Ella is superwoman,wtf,why would rhey even say that?theu say she is amazing for taking care of kids,house,homeschool (haha), cooks and gets rhem all dressed and looking good for every day or the events they go to.think the fans are on something

Reactions: 8
Some people on the newest vlog asking if Ella is superwoman,wtf,why would rhey even say that?theu say she is amazing for taking care of kids,house,homeschool (haha), cooks and gets rhem all dressed and looking good for every day or the events they go to.think the fans are on something
They're delusional

I agree

I agree their last few views before the baby shower & after are kinda struggling, doesn't that tell them that people are starting to find the content boring, they need to change it up big time.
Honestly they need to send the kids to school and the lazy husband get a job to take care of his growing family. They won’t change it up it’s too much work organizing everything and getting the kids together, plus that’ll cut into his time of sitting in the bleachers while the boys practice. He uses that excuse as him always being busy, driving your boys to practice and sitting around waiting for them is not work he just does it and leaves all the work at home for the girls, he’s a lazy man who depends on strangers to take care of his family financially. Even if they change it up I won’t re subscribe.

Is it just me or does layabout Tim always looks stoned?
That’s just what he looks like. They we’re out to dinner a couple nights ago and he clearly drinks which was on the table. He just seems very slow at times.

I love how they try and clean things up. Tim holding both the young kids saying we’re about to eat. Lol like we do feed our kids. Now he’s helping out.

I love how they try and clean things up. Tim holding both the young kids saying we’re about to eat. Lol like we do feed our kids. Now he’s helping out.

Last edited:
Yes 100000 % WE TOUCH ON AGREE! 🤩
It's disgusting the amount of germs, bacteria & poop she gets under those nails. I don't care how much she washes her hands, theres crap under those nails that isnt healthy and it definitely stops her from doing basic hygiene in the bathroom not to mention small kids and babies running around, it could take their eye out

for doing what? a couple of hairstyles and dressing the kids everyday 🤣 shambolic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.