Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parallel_Universe

I think you are missing the point of what I said - why did Gina state that they weren’t ready to share him with the world yet immediately post several stories and grid posts of the baby? Her words not mine & the contradiction doesn’t change beacause the beautiful baby has D.S. As I said in the original post I would wish the safe arrival of any baby and I wish them well 💙.I won’t be commenting further on this .
She didn’t post immediately though, there was a few days in between. I am sure they were just processing everything, getting the medical side checked out and making sure they got to speak to the people they wanted to before they showed him off. Anyway, its neither here not there now. He is a little beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LouLouMarie

She seems lovely but he is an absolute melt. I find I skip through her stories when he appears. He is so crude and crass I can't stand him. I would go so far as to say she has a good career in SW type cookbooks and TV, would have to gate him, he drags the brand down.

Reactions: 19

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I don't get the hype? Food doesn't look appetising to me and they always cook with that grim american easy single cheese :sick:

Reactions: 18

Brokemom

Ahhhh so the stories about "I really feel I stick on plan if I write it down" over the last couple of weeks have all been leading to this big reveal. I like them, but now I think that was a bit snakey.

Reactions: 17
I'm torn over these two. Some of the food is nice if you want a takeaway vibe without getting a takeaway but all their food seems to fall into that bracket. Does everything go in the airfryer? How does that work if you're doing chips and chicken - nothing is ready at the same time?!
They have more than one air fryer lol

They don't seem to have much content these days. I find him very smug and irritating. I like her though she seems pretty normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chulfy

He’s adorable! So many supports nowadays for families.
Actually there AREN’T enough supports. There’s no point in being polite to special needs parents out of awkwardness. They’ve a tough road ahead, but he’s a gorgeous boy who appears will be very loved.

Reactions: 14

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I like gina but Karl is unreal annoying, the whole ridey mister dish showing him naked in an apron and shower etc 😷😂
We all think our husbands are fine things but I'm not afraid to admit they are also pure twats at times haha

Reactions: 13

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Oh don't get me wrong, I like their style, but if looked at pics before the weightloss, they had a different style.
The grunge /skater style isn't something you pick in your 30's
Sometimes when you have weight on you don't feel like you can dress the way you really want or express your true self. Maybe that's what has happened with them.

Reactions: 12

Heidi77

VIP Member
Who would need fashion advice from her in all honesty? Her logic of she’s been getting dressed for 42 years & loves it. So what? I’ve been walking for 40 years does that mean I’m a model? All she’s doing is putting her greedy feelers out for free clothes. Getting the whole house done free isn’t enough for her
There is also nothing inspiring about her look and this whole "love your body whatever the size ". She's been trying and failing to lose weight for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Aprillady

Prob not the right thread to ask this but how come there is no proper prenatal testing for Down syndrome in Ireland?
There is a ‘test’ at 12 weeks but only picks up 70% of cases. You can opt for a more invasive amniotic test but there is a risk of miscarriage here and given Gina’s history, understandably it was not something they were keen on I’d imagine. Sometimes DS babies can have heart or intestinal
Issues which can be picked up on a scan.
Luckily Gene had none of these complications it would appear , is an adored and absolutely beautiful little boy.

• Heart

Wellthisisafirst

I think they’re both trying way too hard now. I used to really like Gina a year ago, there was something endearing about how real she was.

They’re coming across as so embarrassing now trying to copy other influencers. It’s cringey to watch the way they go on, like they’re starting to think they’re “famous”. I can imagine them going into local restaurants expecting discounts when absolutely no one there knows who they are 😂

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Any old school (pre insta) slimming world attendees (I went in 2016 after baby) will tell you that none of the Daly dish recipes are their own. You could literally google ‘ slimming world version of’ for any dish & the answer will be in google. Yes of course they can change up a recipe with one ingredient or make it their own but the truth is that Gina & Karl didn’t invent that entire book of recipes

1234Z

I have the book and made a good few recipes and they are perfect if you want dirty but not a take away and feel far better after it. I use to use their page but I am tapping through a lot now as can’t be dealing with the swipe ups.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Just listened to Gina and Karols radio interview where she said she didn’t know about her babies Down’s syndrome until he was born. Gosh. I had assumed they found out before. They said they only felt pure love and happiness. Bless them, for just coping so well and seeing the bright side of things ❤

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
Sad news from Gina this morning. I guess we really don’t see the behind the camera life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Kezzy

Chatty Member
She's a beautiful face and I like her, but agree she needs to stop with the slimming meals when she has tripled in size from eating them. It's a little cringe watching her talk about healthy alternatives or meals with less calories when clearly if anything its making her bigger. I think she is attractive regardless of size but too be fair she is getting to morbidly obese and it's very unhealthy at her age especially when she has a child with addional needs.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Does anyone else have the impression that the book launch, the new book, eddie rocket's collab was a flop and now they are trying to push the poor baby into the limelight to try keep some relevance. It is making me uncomfortable.
Iv said on here before that they are using the baby in order to sell their wares since he was born, playing on the fact he is down syndrome, he's a beautiful baby but like their other 2 children he should be kept offline too... Let's not forget, she set up an "little dish" account for her daughter afew years ago, saying the daughter wanted it and they posted a couple of posts and was never seen again..

He gives me the hebee gebee's, something about him and she knows her angles well, pictures others post of her are very very different to what she posts of herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart