The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the first book deffo won’t be getting the second , can’t see what they have to put into a diary sorry now and the recipes in first book only some were good

Reactions: 3
Another book on the way.. The diary it's called, all about their madness and humour apparently. As I said previous, definitely think theyre losing the run of themselves, or as Sabby would say 'notions' Wonder will ppl buy it 🤔
Thought it was a food planner/recipe book?

What kind of eejit is going to buy this diary. You can get a decent notepad in Dealz for 1.50.
I really think they are scrapping the barrel.
They are trying way to hard to be fun and quirky, who needs to see their kind of humor all over a diary 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
A right copy of pinch of noms planner with additional recipes if you ask me 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh so the stories about "I really feel I stick on plan if I write it down" over the last couple of weeks have all been leading to this big reveal. I like them, but now I think that was a bit snakey.

Reactions: 17
Ahhhh so the stories about "I really feel I stick on plan if I write it down" over the last couple of weeks have all been leading to this big reveal. I like them, but now I think that was a bit snakey.
Well spotted!!

That publishers must be on a diary roll. Did anyone see the announcement of the Oh my god what a complete Aisling diary? Now I love the books but I don't get the diary idea? Just money making really.

Reactions: 1
Any old school (pre insta) slimming world attendees (I went in 2016 after baby) will tell you that none of the Daly dish recipes are their own. You could literally google ‘ slimming world version of’ for any dish & the answer will be in google. Yes of course they can change up a recipe with one ingredient or make it their own but the truth is that Gina & Karl didn’t invent that entire book of recipes

Reactions: 11
That publishers must be on a diary roll. Did anyone see the announcement of the Oh my god what a complete Aisling diary? Now I love the books but I don't get the diary idea? Just money making really.
The Daly planner/diary be out just in time for Christmas and aimed at people starting their new year diets,I hope to god noone buys me it as a Christmas gift lol

Well spotted!!
Indeed. Was wondering why she was all proactive with the sticking to meal plans and writing out menus beforehand etc.. They really all just blood sucking money grabbers and no integrity between them. I was half expecting a mini dish book 🙄

Reactions: 1
I actually can't believe this! When she was going on about being back on plan and writing it down, I was thinking great she is going back to how she used to be. I was nearly sucked in! For duck sake.

Reactions: 7
Indeed. Was wondering why she was all proactive with the sticking to meal plans and writing out menus beforehand etc.. They really all just blood sucking money grabbers and no integrity between them. I was half expecting a mini dish book 🙄
I actually can't believe this! When she was going on about being back on plan and writing it down, I was thinking great she is going back to how she used to be. I was nearly sucked in! For duck sake.
And when she mentioned recently that they hadn't been posting much food stuff because they both work full time from home, obviously now they're writing their planner/diary or whatever it is🙄

I think they’re both trying way too hard now. I used to really like Gina a year ago, there was something endearing about how real she was.

They’re coming across as so embarrassing now trying to copy other influencers. It’s cringey to watch the way they go on, like they’re starting to think they’re “famous”. I can imagine them going into local restaurants expecting discounts when absolutely no one there knows who they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they’re both trying way too hard now. I used to really like Gina a year ago, there was something endearing about how real she was.

They’re coming across as so embarrassing now trying to copy other influencers. It’s cringey to watch the way they go on, like they’re starting to think they’re “famous”. I can imagine them going into local restaurants expecting discounts when absolutely no one there knows who they are 😂
I've noticed a number of times that they tag every restaurant they eat at, and branded foods they cook with without them been even gifted to them, that to me is just clearly begging

Get a sheet of paper. Write your food down. Job done. No need for fancy diaries. Bought the book wouldn't dream of buying a diary

Reactions: 5
I’m actually fed up of seeing them on their kid-free hotel breaks. In 12 years of being a mum we have never had a kid-free weekend in a hotel. Does anyone want to see this kind of content ?

I’m actually fed up of seeing them on their kid-free hotel breaks. In 12 years of being a mum we have never had a kid-free weekend in a hotel. Does anyone want to see this kind of content ?
No, not from an account that started from gaining followers that liked their cooking demos!

Well the kid has her own insta page, so who knows🤔

Last edited: