The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book launch can't have been too successful. Up until the last minute they were giving away tickets to it.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have the impression that the book launch, the new book, eddie rocket's collab was a flop and now they are trying to push the poor baby into the limelight to try keep some relevance. It is making me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else have the impression that the book launch, the new book, eddie rocket's collab was a flop and now they are trying to push the poor baby into the limelight to try keep some relevance. It is making me uncomfortable.
I got blocked and called out a few weeks ago for commenting on the picture of of baby in hospital with a drip, I found it offensive that they'd post that, she said they don't post the older two as they don't want to be in insta, but baby has no choice

Reactions: 6
I think I see more of their kids than some of my neighbours. No regard for his safety/rights. They have shown in the last year they only care about money and attention.

Reactions: 4
Iv said on here before that they are using the baby in order to sell their wares since he was born, playing on the fact he is down syndrome, he's a beautiful baby but like their other 2 children he should be kept offline too... Let's not forget, she set up an "little dish" account for her daughter afew years ago, saying the daughter wanted it and they posted a couple of posts and was never seen again..

He gives me the hebee gebee's, something about him and she knows her angles well, pictures others post of her are very very different to what she posts of herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed them ages ago, something really creepy about him, he actually makes me shudder. I just checked his page there and he has a load of paid followers.

so has she. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Child exploitation at it finest. Hurry up Ireland. There are child labour laws, insta and YouTube should be no different

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey all, would anyone have her mushy pea curry recipe, I used to make it and it was yum. She has removed it from her highlights as it is obviously in one of her books and the only version I can find online includes baked beans and I don't like them.. Thanks in advance

Every single one of their recipes is copied from slimming world or another slimming world influencer. The mushy pea curry can be found on slimming world website as far as I know.

I have a friend who knows them and they do not hide that they have made their money from just copying and pasting others recipes...

Reactions: 4
Every single one of their recipes is copied from slimming world or another slimming world influencer. The mushy pea curry can be found on slimming world website as far as I know.

I have a friend who knows them and they do not hide that they have made their money from just copying and pasting others recipes...
Thanks but the recipe on the slimming world site is different, it probably started as their recipe but she adapted it.

I have their first book here, I jsiot can't find it. Never ever cooked anything from it. If I find it I'll screenshot the recipe, if it's in it.

Hey all, would anyone have her mushy pea curry recipe, I used to make it and it was yum. She has removed it from her highlights as it is obviously in one of her books and the only version I can find online includes baked beans and I don't like them.. Thanks in advance
I think Jens journey done that recipe long before her so maybe try there?

Edit to say hers has baked beans so might not be the same sorry

Reactions: 1
Pinch of nom has one she usually has the recipe on her website if not the book is in aldi and it’s in it

Her latest recipe popped up on my feed. Something tacos = a bag of doridos with beef, that cheese sauce and dressing in it. Disguising 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3