The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fathers and sons have been doing this forever. My grandad lived his latter days in my uncle's house. The grandad, uncle and son all had the same name.

Fathers and sons have been doing this forever. My grandad lived his latter days in my uncle's house. The grandad, uncle and son all had the same name.
Yes - v common. Same in my husbands house. Usually the first son but I only had daughters.

My friend is married to a James,her father son, brother, and father in law all James. It's confusing as hell. 😆

I just came here after seeing their announcement

bless them, I really like their family and I’m sure they’re in for a wonderful life with little Gene.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beautiful baby boy - he will be absolutely cherished, you can see that. As a special needs parent myself, the road ahead is not easy (accessing services, supports etc) but it is very rewarding. 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of my favourite couples. They work hard, play hard and love their family. Delighted they all home and that Gina and Gene are doing well. Happy stories are the best kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Still think it's notions? 🙄🤔
I think you are missing the point of what I said - why did Gina state that they weren’t ready to share him with the world yet immediately post several stories and grid posts of the baby? Her words not mine & the contradiction doesn’t change beacause the beautiful baby has D.S. As I said in the original post I would wish the safe arrival of any baby and I wish them well 💙.I won’t be commenting further on this .

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think you are missing the point of what I said - why did Gina state that they weren’t ready to share him with the world yet immediately post several stories and grid posts of the baby? Her words not mine & the contradiction doesn’t change beacause the beautiful baby has D.S. As I said in the original post I would wish the safe arrival of any baby and I wish them well 💙.I won’t be commenting further on this .
She didn’t post immediately though, there was a few days in between. I am sure they were just processing everything, getting the medical side checked out and making sure they got to speak to the people they wanted to before they showed him off. Anyway, its neither here not there now. He is a little beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s adorable! So many supports nowadays for families.
Actually there AREN’T enough supports. There’s no point in being polite to special needs parents out of awkwardness. They’ve a tough road ahead, but he’s a gorgeous boy who appears will be very loved.

Reactions: 14
Actually there AREN’T enough supports. There’s no point in being polite to special needs parents out of awkwardness. They’ve a tough road ahead, but he’s a gorgeous boy who appears will be very loved.
F@@k all supports tbh and very dependent pn where you live 😔 People waiting years on apts and assessments.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE
I meant compared to before - still not enough though in some areas of speech therapy etc
I meant compared to before - still not enough though in some areas

Reactions: 1