The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the hype? Food doesn't look appetising to me and they always cook with that grim american easy single cheese :sick:

Reactions: 18
I have the book and made a good few recipes and they are perfect if you want dirty but not a take away and feel far better after it. I use to use their page but I am tapping through a lot now as can’t be dealing with the swipe ups.

Reactions: 11
I don't get the hype? Food doesn't look appetising to me and they always cook with that grim american easy single cheese :sick:
I thought the exact same as you but its actually gorge 😅 made it with nachos and chilli beef. The satay omg.... 🤤🤤 its half 9 in the morning and i would eat it right now 🤣

Reactions: 3
The swooning they do over each other is a bit over the top. Him going on how gorgeous she is and her saying the same about him. It's lovely they are so in love but I find it smug. Maybe I'm a bit jealous too 😉

Reactions: 3
The swooning they do over each other is a bit over the top. Him going on how gorgeous she is and her saying the same about him. It's lovely they are so in love but I find it smug. Maybe I'm a bit jealous too 😉
I love how much they adore each other, I’d love what they have

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm torn over these two. Some of the food is nice if you want a takeaway vibe without getting a takeaway but all their food seems to fall into that bracket. Does everything go in the airfryer? How does that work if you're doing chips and chicken - nothing is ready at the same time?!

Reactions: 5
I'm torn over these two. Some of the food is nice if you want a takeaway vibe without getting a takeaway but all their food seems to fall into that bracket. Does everything go in the airfryer? How does that work if you're doing chips and chicken - nothing is ready at the same time?!
They have more than one air fryer lol

They don't seem to have much content these days. I find him very smug and irritating. I like her though she seems pretty normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems lovely but he is an absolute melt. I find I skip through her stories when he appears. He is so crude and crass I can't stand him. I would go so far as to say she has a good career in SW type cookbooks and TV, would have to gate him, he drags the brand down.

Reactions: 19
I stopped following her when she was doing a recipe with him behind her picking his nose. They thought it was hilarious.

• Sick
  • Haha
I liked her at the start but they are getting a bit away from what she had originally set out to do. I am not sure where they are going next but all the freebies are a bit mad. I think they have run their course and I agree he is a bit of a melt.

There is just something about these guys that turns me off them. I’ll admit I bought the book, I’ve made a few recipes it’s grand. I have unfollowed them on insta though. Don’t like that they are pulling the kid now though.

Reactions: 4
I bought the book and it is crap. A lot of nasty possessed ingredients like using diet drinks and processed cheese.. no thank you. Plus just about everything goes in the airfryer. I know its it's better than deep frying. I was very uninspired by the recipes. find Karl a bit smarmy. She seems nice. Rarely watch them to be honest

I like her and think they’re a really cute couple even though I agree he’s a bit of a melt! The food is the same kinda slimming world/pinch of nom-esque food that is masquerading as healthy eating but lots of processed ingredients etc.

Reactions: 1
I've made a few things from Gina's friend mamabear and they have been good aswell but copied from the slimming world website
Had to unfollow that mama bear one, she's an awful bore and what's with the "Susan" comment every 5 sentences!!! It was funny 2 years ago, it's just a boring now, get over yourself

Had to unfollow that mama bear one, she's an awful bore and what's with the "Susan" comment every 5 sentences!!! It was funny 2 years ago, it's just a boring now, get over yourself
Had to unfollow her too. I find her so moany, she’s always complaining about things and finding time to do everything. As far as I can see she doesn’t work and only has one child, how hard can it be to look after the house in that case?!