Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I have not followed her since before covid. I bought the first book and was supposed to go to their signing but it got cancelled with covid.
I can't believe how much her page has derailed. I'm all for people getting a bit of success from their following but like others have said, she got that following for her content of making food. Now she's getting 2 free kitchens in a few years?
I much prefer the cabinets in her old kitchen, not the navy but the news ones are so plain and boring. We got a new kitchen in and the price of it with no frills, can't imagine hers cost near 20k if not more.... Did she pay anything for it?

Where do they live I saw they were in one of my local restaurants maybe a year ago and thought they lived in the area promoting business but apparently they are just promoting every tom dick and Harry in the country 😂

Noseybatch

VIP Member
My friend is married to a James,her father son, brother, and father in law all James. It's confusing as hell. 😆

Jellybb

VIP Member
I
Yeah I feel Ireland is behind with testing for it and other things. I know in the UK they do screening as standard. I know you can get the Non invasive prenatal genetic blood test usually known as NIPT which checks for a few different genetic conditions including down syndrome. But you have to pay privately for it I think it's around 400 euro and not everyone knows about it. I think it would be good to aware of things before birth so you can be more prepared or come to terms with it etc.

Gene is a gorgeous baby he seems an absolute dote💕
Ya I know in the uk they do a quad test that detects it very early on and also a nuchal translucency test comes standard.. I was absolutely shocked that only a 12 week and 32 week scan was guaranteed in the hospital I was in!
Gene really is a beautiful baby and I wish them all the best x

Chooeytwo

Just listened to Gina and Karols radio interview where she said she didn’t know about her babies Down’s syndrome until he was born. Gosh. I had assumed they found out before. They said they only felt pure love and happiness. Bless them, for just coping so well and seeing the bright side of things ❤
Yeah I listened to it too. I was wondering before I heard it whether they had known in advance or not. The same happened one of my friends where she only found out when the baby was born. He definitely has been born to the right family.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Fathers and sons have been doing this forever. My grandad lived his latter days in my uncle's house. The grandad, uncle and son all had the same name.