The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her on Ireland AM she has said em 15 times in 1 minute! She has definitely put all her weight back on but the clothes she wears make her look bigger.

Reactions: 3
Gina is a fashion influencer now.
I unfollowed her years ago and can see bigger girls following her but if sloppy long jumpers over leggings is your 24 x 7 style go for it. There are far more bigger women that can rock loads of different styles that suit their shape. Just can’t see her in that zone!

What is mad is the fact that she’s flogging cookbooks mostly based on calorie controlled meals and I’m really sorry to offend anyone but she sure as hell wouldn’t be inspiring me to buy her books if I was looking to drop some weight or get into a healthier diet. 🙄I’m going to lose a few lbs for Xmas so I’ll be keeping away from chips chips and more chips even if they’re out of the air fryer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she has the free kitchen, now looking for free clothes. Body positivity is great and all but she is not a healthy weight and the older she gets the more it's going to affect her. Only a few months ago she was going on about how she was going to lose the weight eating 3 healthy meals a day.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her years ago and can see bigger girls following her but if sloppy long jumpers over leggings is your 24 x 7 style go for it. There are far more bigger women that can rock loads of different styles that suit their shape. Just can’t see her in that zone!

What is mad is the fact that she’s flogging cookbooks mostly based on calorie controlled meals and I’m really sorry to offend anyone but she sure as hell wouldn’t be inspiring me to buy her books if I was looking to drop some weight or get into a healthier diet. 🙄I’m going to lose a few lbs for Xmas so I’ll be keeping away from chips chips and more chips even if they’re out of the air fryer.
I feel she’s moved away from the healthier options her food doesn’t look slimming friendly anymore and a lot of it already been done on tik tok. They are not new recipes
Think her page has lost its way a bit and she’s now trying do curvy clothes reels and stories

Reactions: 4
People today were telling her not to forget about her cookery content. I don't think there is much interest in her plus size modeling.

Reactions: 1
Who would need fashion advice from her in all honesty? Her logic of she’s been getting dressed for 42 years & loves it. So what? I’ve been walking for 40 years does that mean I’m a model? All she’s doing is putting her greedy feelers out for free clothes. Getting the whole house done free isn’t enough for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would need fashion advice from her in all honesty? Her logic of she’s been getting dressed for 42 years & loves it. So what? I’ve been walking for 40 years does that mean I’m a model? All she’s doing is putting her greedy feelers out for free clothes. Getting the whole house done free isn’t enough for her
There is also nothing inspiring about her look and this whole "love your body whatever the size ". She's been trying and failing to lose weight for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG, she's on Ireland AM. I actually got a shock when I saw her. She's huge. That cannot be good for her 😔

Reactions: 1
Cooking, lol. Cheeseburger spring rolls 🤢🤮
So what’s her angle now? To sell those books years ago the angle was from a slimming point of view and creating calorie controlled meals that tasted like a takeaway without the millions of calories. And I liked their books.
I’m all for celebrating our bodies and being different shapes and sizes BUT being morbidly obese is seriously dangerous. And this social media body confidence no matter what size is misleading to a point - and I know how hard it is to be big. if there ever comes a day and you’re sitting in a doctors surgery being told you have a life threatening illness or disease that could render you dead, or debilitating, I think I’d be taking a long hard look. And I’ve big before and I’d hate to think of where I would’ve ended up if I hadn’t of copped myself on and chose to make some hard changes. It’s a bloody tough slog but if you get your head round it and focus, it’s doable. 🩷

• Heart
I haven’t looked at her IG in ages. Just checked it out now and I’m cringing at her Masso necklace 😬 I can’t believe she’s still trying to make that her thing, like a trademark. I might get one with Morto on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure loads of chefs would love a morning tv slot and she is on frying mince and adding ketchup and mustard.

Reactions: 9
I have not followed her since before covid. I bought the first book and was supposed to go to their signing but it got cancelled with covid.
I can't believe how much her page has derailed. I'm all for people getting a bit of success from their following but like others have said, she got that following for her content of making food. Now she's getting 2 free kitchens in a few years?
I much prefer the cabinets in her old kitchen, not the navy but the news ones are so plain and boring. We got a new kitchen in and the price of it with no frills, can't imagine hers cost near 20k if not more.... Did she pay anything for it?

Where do they live I saw they were in one of my local restaurants maybe a year ago and thought they lived in the area promoting business but apparently they are just promoting every tom dick and Harry in the country 😂

I have not followed her since before covid. I bought the first book and was supposed to go to their signing but it got cancelled with covid.
I can't believe how much her page has derailed. I'm all for people getting a bit of success from their following but like others have said, she got that following for her content of making food. Now she's getting 2 free kitchens in a few years?
I much prefer the cabinets in her old kitchen, not the navy but the news ones are so plain and boring. We got a new kitchen in and the price of it with no frills, can't imagine hers cost near 20k if not more.... Did she pay anything for it?

Where do they live I saw they were in one of my local restaurants maybe a year ago and thought they lived in the area promoting business but apparently they are just promoting every tom dick and Harry in the country 😂
Longwood meath is where she lives. The new kitchen must have cost and a second go of counter tops too. Not even cheap ones either.

Free lunch today. Not a week goes by when they aren't grabbing another freebie.

Reactions: 3
Cooking on Ireland am again this morning, well if you could call it cooking. U caught the end of the segment while I was getting ready and she mentioned the messages she got off tattle trolls regarding her size. She'll be in the couch discussing in detail in no time.