Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumontherun1990

Jesus I can't stand karol. I followed her for the recipes and she was actually OK but the whole masso thing was highly irritating. And then karol is like a male version of terrie. He just thinks he's mad and absolutely gas craic. I hate that try hard humour. Makes me cringe so much. Gina seems nice tho

Reactions: 10

LellsBells

VIP Member
I never got the cook books when they were all raving about them. Remember my friend getting it claiming it was slimming food but like a takeaway. I was saying how could that be the foods are all laden in butter and cheese. Fatty stodgy foods .
And cheese sauce made with EasiSingles and water 🤢

• Sick

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I don't know what it is about him but I can't stand his scraggy face, turns my stomach 🤮 They are absolutely using the baby as a selling point, it's scandalous!!

DaisyDee

Still think it's notions? 🙄🤔
I think you are missing the point of what I said - why did Gina state that they weren’t ready to share him with the world yet immediately post several stories and grid posts of the baby? Her words not mine & the contradiction doesn’t change beacause the beautiful baby has D.S. As I said in the original post I would wish the safe arrival of any baby and I wish them well 💙.I won’t be commenting further on this .

• Angry

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting, the baby is burnt, look at his arms 🤬 No way that happened when he was wearing factor 100, he's full of shit!!! He actually turns my stomach to look at, he thinks he's gods gift and her with the bulls ring in her nose, suits her alright!!!
Look at her sunburn, there's absolutely no need for it!!! Factor 100 my arse, big eejits

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Daisy03

I used to love her. Bought the book and have made a good few recipes. Dont see how they are slimming though. I have thought about unfollowing recently as there are no recipes. They have changed direction a bit and gone all #ad. I dont follow them to see their staycation or doing up their kitchen. I want to see more recipes. Stick at what you are good at!

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Didn't bother her hoop putting the bands on her braces. Easy know the money isn't coming out of her pocket for them either. I'm up to my neck paying for braces for my teens. This absolutely sickens me
The James clinic have given a load of them braces . Rachel Gorry’s daughter got braces there
It’s disgraceful they can all well afford them

Heidi77

VIP Member
But s
I love Gina and think she’s done great but I’m furious today that she has filmed an ad in Santry. I can’t travel to Dublin to visit family because I live in a different county but she can travel to film an ad for a kitchen company.
I really don’t feel that is essential at this time. I’m actually crying I’m so angry, I haven’t seen my family since 20 December 😡😡😡😭😭😭
But sure anyone can travel for work. Don't know what you are getting your knickers in a twist for. My husband travels to Dublin every day for work. Does that offend you too?

• Haha

LouLouMarie

She's defo been reading here, the story about a comment she received/read on Tattle that she doesn't do enough food anymore & her reply that they work full time at home and are trying to home school. Now if she would just keep that dose of a husband in the background, as someone said we all think our hubbys are rides :ROFLMAO: but no one wants to see his bits and bobs or listen to his crude comments.

Slong95

The swooning they do over each other is a bit over the top. Him going on how gorgeous she is and her saying the same about him. It's lovely they are so in love but I find it smug. Maybe I'm a bit jealous too 😉
I love how much they adore each other, I’d love what they have

• Heart

Aprillady

Can we stop with the talk about her weight, she’s had a baby and when I had one I put on a LOT of weight… they have done well with weight loss in the past. The book may have come out at an odd time but you can’t pull her apart because of her weight.
Agree. Gina had a baby just over a year ago and her dad died also. She also had to adjust to life with an additional needs child and cope with normal life with 2 two teens/tweens. Sometimes other people come before ourselves in Life. Gina will get to where she wants to be herself in Her own time.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I'm sure loads of chefs would love a morning tv slot and she is on frying mince and adding ketchup and mustard.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Gina is a fashion influencer now.
I unfollowed her years ago and can see bigger girls following her but if sloppy long jumpers over leggings is your 24 x 7 style go for it. There are far more bigger women that can rock loads of different styles that suit their shape. Just can’t see her in that zone!

What is mad is the fact that she’s flogging cookbooks mostly based on calorie controlled meals and I’m really sorry to offend anyone but she sure as hell wouldn’t be inspiring me to buy her books if I was looking to drop some weight or get into a healthier diet. 🙄I’m going to lose a few lbs for Xmas so I’ll be keeping away from chips chips and more chips even if they’re out of the air fryer.

• Heart
Cooking on Ireland am again this morning, well if you could call it cooking. U caught the end of the segment while I was getting ready and she mentioned the messages she got off tattle trolls regarding her size. She'll be in the couch discussing in detail in no time.
One of the books they've made money off is called 100 masso slimming meals. They have a weight loss planner. I think people are only wondering why she has suddenly changed tune and is now seemingly happy with being overweight when they made their name from wanting to lose weight and eat healthier. That seems to have been thrown out the window now they've made money off it and gotten all their freebies.

• Heart

Mb19

I unfollowed after they got the bathroom done up and posted a video of him in the shower with an emoji over his bits 🤢 I wouldn't want to see my own husband in the shower never mind anyone elses... All the sexual innuendos are a bit much! It's kinda embarrassing 😬🙈 and I'm not a prude of any shape or form just think it's weird one snap is her talking about dicks and next is her kid cooking cheese toasties..

• Haha

Cant-be-arsed

Did she not make a big deal over going to slimming world or whatever and losing 16 pounds and then nothing more about it only a bunch of stories telling people it was none of their business? She’s a fraud. She banged the weight loss drum to increase her following and then turned away from it when it wasn’t working. Which is obviously because neither of them would know a healthy meal if it landed itself in front of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ such a bad example to set for those children.

Reactions: 8