The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it's how she built up their following? If they don't stick to their content then she doesn't deserve the followers. If she had no social media presence then she never would have had a book deal. People want daily dishes... Not some smug couple playing up to the camera
I get what you're saying but I just think if people are providing content that is of value and they put work into it then they should make money out of it. Maybe it started out as a hobby but lots of people start jobs out that way. And the book is on brand for them obviously.

I seen her do a post which I thought was a bit off, it was basically not to keep watching her highlights and a link to her book, I think she will remove them eventually

Reactions: 1
I actually bought the book. I’d no problem doing that but there’s been very little new recipes for ages, I get that they want to make money. But if they completely change the way the page is I wouldn’t follow any more

Reactions: 3
I seen her do a post which I thought was a bit off, it was basically not to keep watching her highlights and a link to her book, I think she will remove them eventually
Can't say I've seen that. I don't watch them every day. That would be bad form if she did though.

I got the book. Kind of wish I went through it more in the shop before buying it. There isn't that many recipes really. Having a recipe on how to do homemade chips, I think that's a waste of a page it's not rocket science. Few others like that also don't see how they can claim them as their recipes. Like making burgers out of mince! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Most of them recipes are slimming world and mama bear cooks and plenty more have them too.. I think they've also lost their way and gone from the buzzy family vibe to the freebie anything vibe

Reactions: 2
Most of them recipes are slimming world and mama bear cooks and plenty more have them too.. I think they've also lost their way and gone from the buzzy family vibe to the freebie anything vibe
100%

I don't get how that's cheeky to be honest. Now Instagrammers can be a pain in the hole at the best of times but I don't see why they should put a load of work into something and then people expect access to that for free. At least they know their value and worth and I don't see the problem with that. If they were just shilling shite fair enough it's cheeky but they clearly put a lot of work into the book.
if they didn’t have followers on Instagram to start with, they would never have had the book though, so it is cheeky to then turn round and basically stick two fingers up to what got them where they are. To be fair, a lot of these cook books are the same style - “diet” food that masquerades as takeaways so I honestly wouldn’t say any of them put such “a load of work in“. The recipes are all samey

He is so annoying makes me not want to watch them , he never lets her speak always has to get his mush into the camera can never let her say anything without him popping into the camera view or shouting something from behind the camera .

Reactions: 7
I like gina but Karl is unreal annoying, the whole ridey mister dish showing him naked in an apron and shower etc 😷😂
We all think our husbands are fine things but I'm not afraid to admit they are also pure twats at times haha

Reactions: 13
I love them and have made loads of their dishes from their book.

I got the book. Kind of wish I went through it more in the shop before buying it. There isn't that many recipes really. Having a recipe on how to do homemade chips, I think that's a waste of a page it's not rocket science.🙄
You would be surprised how many people dont know how to make the slimming world chips. At my class you would honestly think noone had ever cooked before never mind making a few oven/airfryer chips. 😂

• Haha
She is definitely watching as way more recipes up!

Gina keep it up! That is the content we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems lovely but he is an absolute melt. I find I skip through her stories when he appears. He is so crude and crass I can't stand him. I would go so far as to say she has a good career in SW type cookbooks and TV, would have to gate him, he drags the brand down.
I still f

She seems lovely but he is an absolute melt. I find I skip through her stories when he appears. He is so crude and crass I can't stand him. I would go so far as to say she has a good career in SW type cookbooks and TV, would have to gate him, he drags the brand down.
I follow both of them, and tbh their recipes aren't really original,no need to buy the book at all when you can easily Google any kind of recipe! they just saw the $$$$ sign and cashed in!!!

Last edited:
I bought the book and have to say it really wasn’t worth the money , There wasn’t anything in there that was amazing and couldn’t have been found on insta as it was , Mamma bear cooks and a few other insta accounts have all free recipes that are as nice if not nicer

Is there any insta accounts that show slow cooker recipes frequently? Thinking of getting one and need inspo

Reactions: 1