Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EggChair

The pair of them are very smug now. And their meals are a bit too heavy for my liking.
I also think they are trying too hard to be 'cool'

Reactions: 8

Delboy

Chatty Member
She's defo been reading here, the story about a comment she received/read on Tattle that she doesn't do enough food anymore & her reply that they work full time at home and are trying to home school. Now if she would just keep that dose of a husband in the background, as someone said we all think our hubbys are rides :ROFLMAO: but no one wants to see his bits and bobs or listen to his crude comments.
As soon as he appears I tap on by 😜😜😜

Delboy

Chatty Member
So they arent ready to share him yet...whatever that means but they still post a photo where the baby is half visible. I hate that attention seeking shite. Show the baby or dont show the baby but don't make it some big reveal for likes.

Is Gene a family name or did her husband get the name tattooed on his hand in the last day? I like the name.
They got to let businesses know he's here to get the freebies sent, they're no different from any other insta bum😉

• Angry

haxox

The message she received was definitely too far.

However, I found the costume, and her attitude after it, to be extremely distasteful. If I thought I had upset grieving parents I'd be so upset, not just turning it around on those who couldn't "see the humour "
I agree it was poor taste, but I really don’t agree with that vile message that was sent. No pregnant woman should have to read that considering she already had a tough time last year with a miscarriage.

But then again that costume choice wasn’t great 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it’s been done so many times and IMO I’m not a fan of it

Delboy

Chatty Member
He is so annoying , a grown man going around dressed like a teenager riding a skateboard around his town , he grates on him when he is on her stories
I personally find him very seedy, he just dosent sit right with me for some reason, Gina is great at what she does, but stick to the cooking and leave the interior make overs to those that have been originally doing it!

User1233t

How can they advertise their calorie filled new collaboration with Eddie Rockets and then advertise a slimming recipe book within minutes? Do they think we are stupid? Anything for money

EggChair

I don't get how that's cheeky to be honest. Now Instagrammers can be a pain in the hole at the best of times but I don't see why they should put a load of work into something and then people expect access to that for free. At least they know their value and worth and I don't see the problem with that. If they were just shilling shite fair enough it's cheeky but they clearly put a lot of work into the book.
But it's how she built up their following? If they don't stick to their content then she doesn't deserve the followers. If she had no social media presence then she never would have had a book deal. People want daily dishes... Not some smug couple playing up to the camera

Daisy03

She is definitely watching as way more recipes up!

Gina keep it up! That is the content we want.

• Heart

Fifimcred

Didn't bother her hoop putting the bands on her braces. Easy know the money isn't coming out of her pocket for them either. I'm up to my neck paying for braces for my teens. This absolutely sickens me

haxox

As much as she can be annoying at times, I do not agree with what she was messaged about her baby

Heidi77

VIP Member
Stop the world I want to get off. We havent seen the free kitchen reveal yet as she has the free painters in and no doubt we will then have the free furniture. But while this is going on, she is at the dentist getting her free braces off .

• Haha

Okay!

I used to really like them but honestly they've really bought into this whole Instagrammer life especially the hubby and I'm just over it. Once it becomes non stop ads and freebies I'm over it. I've no problem with them making a bit of money from it but when it's the now bulk of their content nah I'm good thanks. And I did buy the book, it's grand but nothing I couldn't have gotten online but nice to have all in one place I guess. Would not be putting my hand in my pocket for this diary bullshit.