Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Controversial...

Andy has made two questionable blocking decisions now so I think his popularity is gonna take a hit 👀

Reactions: 35

KTC

Chatty Member
Manrika's just not a nice person. She didn't even properly welcome him. She didn't think Gemma was a catfish from the very start, she just started disliking Gemma when she got jealous of Gemma & Tally.

Reactions: 29

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My boyfriend - “was your show good?”

me - “no it fucking wasn’t and I don’t wanna talk about it”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kingdomhearts

Pretty much all of them are cool with Syed/Hashu being a catfish and yet they proper have it in for Gemma/James lmao

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I appreciate what people are saying about Manrika playing a good game and she is, and it’s actually so annoying when people get mad at people playing games in GAMEshows

Saying that the thing that I dislike about Manrika is the way she is towards Gemma, now I find Gemma pretty boring and doesn’t seem to be that good at playing the game and obviously we know she’s a catfish and although Manrika thinks she’s a catfish she doesn’t know 100% for certain and I really hate seeing her responses when Gemma just sends a message (she just seems disgusted by her existence tbh, way beyond thinking someone’s playing a game/boring/a catfish) it just reminds me of how bullies in school would behave
Imagine if Gemma wasn’t a catfish, it would be awful to watch tbh. Some of the things she says are so mean but the blow is softened by the fact that Gemma isn’t actually real.

Scragbags

VIP Member

Gemma You will go on my first whistle

Manrika you will go on my second whistle

FIGHT! -BIG LETTERS-

• Haha

KTC

Chatty Member
I still don't understand what's is bad about pretending to be nurse.
The way I see it is he could have went in as himself and possibly won £100k to himself like someone else will now, or go in as a nurse and donate £50k. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Before covid nobody would have even blinked at him going in as a nurse.

Reactions: 22