The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“that’s what I’ve had to do, it’s a game” right wellllllllllllll that’s what “gemma” was doing

Reactions: 13
used to be bitchy :eek:

In a way though i admire her for backing herself up , i mean he is quite intimidating and interrogating her , and she isnt fazed , some others might crumble

Reactions: 11
I wish James wasn’t a catfish as I think what he was saying would hold more weight, cos what he’s saying is right, but tbh she could reply to everything with you were pretending to be a nurse 😭

Reactions: 17

Gemma You will go on my first whistle

Manrika you will go on my second whistle

FIGHT! -BIG LETTERS-

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘i used to be horrible, i used to be a witch, i used to be manipulative’ YOU STILL ARE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank F*** for Hunter. I loved that!! Good for him walking out on that witch

Reactions: 20
James, “i though we were in a nice girl chat” Uummm James, you were lying you aren’t a girl.... why is he upset

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.