Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Is Andy daft? "You can't have a catfish win the circle"...we're not here to play catfish hunters.

Christ he has gone down in my ratings. Blocked.

Reactions: 22
IMAGINE if Gemma went to some of the other players and revealed to them that Andy had confessed to her he’s actually Hunter from Gladiators 😂😂😂😂😂 that would be epic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After last night's shenanigans I'm redoing my ratings list!

1. Hashu..needs no explanation!
2. Gemma (Hunter is playing a good game, Gemma however would probably bore me if she was real!)
3. Vithun (despite channeling his inner Eeyore he's showing signs of being a secret assassin and I kind of like that 😅)
4. No one left deserves 4th so having joint 5th instead!
5. Dot (very dull but so far inoffensive compared to others and that's why she's not nearer the bottom!)
5. Felix (dull and snaky)
6. Andy (Andy, Andy, Andy I was a fan but now thinking he may be the biggest snake in there and I don't trust him at all)
7. Manshrieka (loud and has absolutely no loyalty, binned off her #geezergal for a bloke who isn't even a bloke who..mind you can't wait for that to unravel 🤣)

With the way this game is going this list is not binding and subject to change 😅😅

Happy sunny clocks go forward Day!

• Heart

effsy

That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.
Hi Manrika x

• Haha

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
if andy blocks gemma with manshrieka he’s literally doing that knowing that he’s taking away the chance of the nhs receiving 50k, just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked that there’s Manrika hate 😂 I think the girl is playing a bloody good game and good on her. She’s one of the actually very few keeping it going. The games the game, not everything needs to be cotton candy and rainbows like the rest of them. Obviously she has to come across two faced cos the aim of the game is popularity. She’s literally in it to win it and I love it 😂💀
Everyone’s allowed their opinion but personally I feel you can play the game whilst still being a likeable person and Manrika just isn’t coming across as likeable to me regardless of her ‘game plan’. I liked her at first, but it all started going downhill with the Tally business and her weird hatred for Gemma.

Hashu/Syed is a perfect example of playing the game without coming across like a nasty person. Also Kate/Alex from series 1.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
OMG I’m 24 minutes into the first episode of series 1 (rewatching) and Freddie calls Sian a geezer bird!!! She was the OG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Bit rude of C4 to not show The Circle tonight when we're now an hour ahead so it would have felt like 9pm 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19