The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Series 1 was the best! Honestly can’t remember series 2 much at all apart from paddy *hair touch* ‘messaaage’

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched Saturday Night Takeaway, Casualty now I’m watching Keeping Faith.. it just isn’t the same 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Catching up

I always knew Manrika was a 🐍 as soon as a girl displays pick me tendencies, you a 🐍in the grass

And Manrika having "Geezer Gals T&M" on board and saying "Tally is my best mate" --- no one forced Manrika to force this best friend friendship but her

@nolongerlurking please post the tiktok.... someone said she was a bully and stole from a workplace so hmm proper not a nice girl

Reactions: 13
It’s this girls tiktok. She was trolled by Issy Oakley and said 2 friends were involved and knew about it, if you go to part 3 and look at the comments the 2 friends who were involved seem to be Manshrieka and Vickaboo. Manshrieka hasn’t posted anything since this girl posted either, clearly a guilty conscience!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.

Reactions: 8
Series 1 was the best! Honestly can’t remember series 2 much at all apart from paddy *hair touch* ‘messaaage’
I liked season 2 Tim was a sweetheart but also such a savage in the blockings! Also really liked Georgina! I thought she was admirable raising awareness for chrones and normalising the colostomy bag. Alot of people don't realise those colostomy bags really improve the quality of life of people suffering from chrones disease massively!

Also loved the American season on netflix. Loved the fella Chris! Found him very likeable and authentic. Also some of the editing of seaburn (not sure that's the right spelling) were hilarious! The faces he pulled so funny!

Reactions: 10
That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.
Are we watching the same show? Angry and shouts all the time?? He seems quite calm from what I’ve seen. Have you heard Manrika?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are we watching the same show? Angry and shouts all the time?? He seems quite calm from what I’ve seen. Have you heard Manrika?😂
Of course I have heard Manrika who shouts a lot too.
My post was about the ex-Gladiator.

Reactions: 2
I liked season 2 Tim was a sweetheart but also such a savage in the blockings! Also really liked Georgina! I thought she was admirable raising awareness for chrones and normalising the colostomy bag. Alot of people don't realise those colostomy bags really improve the quality of life of people suffering from chrones disease massively!

Also loved the American season on netflix. Loved the fella Chris! Found him very likeable and authentic. Also some of the editing of seaburn (not sure that's the right spelling) were hilarious! The faces he pulled so funny!
Oh yea I remember those two now, I loved Tim! Georgina is from Nottingham like me, loved her story.
The others are a blur tbh, I wasn’t overly keen on Woody.
Same I loved Chris and Joey! I didn’t like him at the start but he was a grower, I’m glad he won it. I can’t believe they didn’t catch on that seaburn was a catfish sooner 😂

Only time he gets excited is when he wants to use capitals 😂
CATFISH big capital letters, exclamation SEND *hands lifting*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.