The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when new people come in 😑 just throw 15 people in at the start and let them go at it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think James is desperate to win, what ever his reasons for winning are, he originally thought catfishing as a nurse, would be a good move and he played on peoples support of the NHS,now hes seeing that Gemma isn't very popular and possibly isn't long until blocked, so now he's hoping by 'coming clean 'to Andy ,he will use Andy's popularity and influence with other players to stay in .Obviously by sticking with wanting to give half the winnings to nurses ,he's hoping that will endear him to Andy. As a real nurse I was never happy with his catfish persona,for money,Im very sceptical about him and his motives

Reactions: 6
Hello i'm Pippa and i look 46 but im 26 , and i will be catfishing everyone as a pretty girl when i'm not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deffo wanted to go on love island but made do with this because it wasn’t on last year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.