The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Manrika didn’t make an effort to say hello to the new girl. She’s so transparent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has no one even thought Manrika is a man (pretending to be a Geezer Girl surely would be what a bloke would try and do?)

Reactions: 9
I swear to god near the end Vithun is gonna do something MASSIVE and shock us all and that’s why they’re making him look like a mute 🤣

Still can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would happily watch an hour (and more) of just Hashu reacting to everyone else’s messages tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know you’re all in the 27 club can me and my 25 join? I’ll be 26 this year if it counts.. #dontleavemeout

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How long until Andy tells them he’s missing his bowel
gemma already wants to tell them he is Hunter from Gladiators
Don't like Femi at all, only been on screen 5 minutes and I've had enough of him. Don't mind Pippa so far though
he just seems to be really dull, he thinks we are all interested in a backstory, ive already switched off

I cant stand that Scott either, he now thinks he is head of the circle or something, he has a very annoying presence about him

I can’t believe losing a bowel and being a gladiator 20+ years ago has become a personality trait lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.