The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs where’s all the attractive blokes
I don’t get the casting of all in general young pretty people - it’s a chance to have more age ranges and different personalities and it not be typical reality show...

Reactions: 9
andy pisses me off it’s like he’s anti catfish and he’s only come on here to catch them but it’s literally the game and i think it’s good when a catfish wins they’ve put the effort in and played a good game
Andy clearly thinks he's on a different show 😅
Collage 2021-03-29 22_39_03.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
manrika will either make this girl her new BFF or her enemy, either way she will be nasty about her behind her back !

Reactions: 7
Don't like Femi at all, only been on screen 5 minutes and I've had enough of him. Don't mind Pippa so far though

Reactions: 3
Is Hunter that famous, I’d never heard of him before 😆😆😆
years ago he was when he was on gladiators, and then when he dated Ulrika Johnsson, he was a sneaky sod then, he sold storys to the tabloids when they break up, that's why I dont believe all his B.S. about sharing the money. Any bloke who sells stories to the tabloids about his ex,is far from trustworthy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.