The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manrika makes out she’s a girl’s girl but she’d deffo shag your boyfriend behind your back

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I appreciate what people are saying about Manrika playing a good game and she is, and it’s actually so annoying when people get mad at people playing games in GAMEshows

Saying that the thing that I dislike about Manrika is the way she is towards Gemma, now I find Gemma pretty boring and doesn’t seem to be that good at playing the game and obviously we know she’s a catfish and although Manrika thinks she’s a catfish she doesn’t know 100% for certain and I really hate seeing her responses when Gemma just sends a message (she just seems disgusted by her existence tbh, way beyond thinking someone’s playing a game/boring/a catfish) it just reminds me of how bullies in school would behave
Imagine if Gemma wasn’t a catfish, it would be awful to watch tbh. Some of the things she says are so mean but the blow is softened by the fact that Gemma isn’t actually real.

Reactions: 23
My boyfriend - “was your show good?”

me - “no it bleeping wasn’t and I don’t wanna talk about it”

My other half only watches it Friday, during the week he goes to bed. He hates anything like this. His belief is anyone on shows like the circle or on reality shows are attention seekers

Everyone’s allowed their opinion but personally I feel you can play the game whilst still being a likeable person and Manrika just isn’t coming across as likeable to me regardless of her ‘game plan’. I liked her at first, but it all started going downhill with the Tally business and her weird hatred for Gemma.

Hashu/Syed is a perfect example of playing the game without coming across like a nasty person. Also Kate/Alex from series 1.
I totally agree with you. I think the truth is, she's just not a particularly nice person,so would struggle to play in a way where she's still likeable. I suppose the show would be dull if they were all like Andy and Vithun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just been reading an interview with Tally, I think after she left, she watched back and realised Manrika wasn't her friend. She said she's learnt not to trust anything anyone says, that she doesn't know. I think Manrikas ease at befriending and saying whatever she needs to get what she wants, gives an insight into Manrika and possibly how manipulative she is. She's playing a good game, but she really has a horrible personality. She wants the £100,000 and will do and say whatever it takes to get it.
Interesting, that’s not what they’ve been portraying on their stories there past 24hrs! We’re being catfishes, I hate influencers anything for a follow and a like!

Reactions: 1
Don’t usually post on here but I just wanted to say that I cannot stand Manrika! I think Andy will block Gemma as it’s clear that is who Manrika is going for. Andy will probably worry that if it ever did come out that he knew Gemma was a catfish then he would lose his popularity within the group. I really like Syed but I hope that Vithun is blocked. He brings nothing except stirring the pot occasionally.

Reactions: 12
Imagine if Gemma wasn’t a catfish, it would be awful to watch tbh. Some of the things she says are so mean but the blow is softened by the fact that Gemma isn’t actually real.
Hunter acc looked somewhat hurt after the snake painting 😕 Manrika is so full of hate that she forgets there’s an actual person behind there whether it’s Gemma or a catfish. I literally don’t get why she hates her so much? Like when she gags when she’s being fake nice why is there a need for that?

Reactions: 14
Interesting, that’s not what they’ve been portraying on their stories there past 24hrs! We’re being catfishes, I hate influencers anything for a follow and a like!
Im very wary of most vloggers/influencers or people who use social media to earn a living, they need to appeal to as many people as possible, so want to appear relatable, most will say/do whatever they think people want to hear/see.

Catching up with 15 pages is hell! So glad I'm back to watching live tonight.

I just went to come on here and actually wrote tally in 🙈 seems I'm the only one who remembers her *cough* manrika *cough* #tallywho

Reactions: 4
I will actually be sad if Gemma goes.
He proper grated on me at first but I feel like it'd be weird without him!

Reactions: 14
I'm getting worried about who will win as it's looking increasingly unlikely to be either Syed or Gemma who are the only 2 I'd be happy with.

Reactions: 9
Hunter acc looked somewhat hurt after the snake painting 😕 Manrika is so full of hate that she forgets there’s an actual person behind there whether it’s Gemma or a catfish. I literally don’t get why she hates her so much? Like when she gags when she’s being fake nice why is there a need for that?
Yep it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Can't stand women being nasty to other women as it is, and Manrika is taking it too far. But yeah, knowing he's a 6'3 47 year old man does soften the blow a bit 😂

Manrika is sitting there giving it all that, "telling it like it is", but clearly doesn't have the balls to be direct with Gemma and say she's got a problem. If you're gonna stir it up then stir it properly girl.

Meanwhile you've got Vithun there trying to stir the tit but he's so meek that no one even thinks to suspect him 😂

Reactions: 11
When Manrika finds out Gemma is a catfish, she’s going to be super smug and will scream the place down saying I told you so. It’ll be unbearable to watch and she’ll think her behaviour towards Gemma is justified 😩

I forgot there was live episodes each week i forgot this series was so much fun

Definitely boring this year compared to series 2

Reactions: 3
When Manrika finds out Gemma is a catfish, she’s going to be super smug and will scream the place down saying I told you so. It’ll be unbearable to watch and she’ll think her behaviour towards Gemma is justified 😩
She'll be less smug when she finds out about Felix 😂

Just watched the daily drop and they have a hangout date tonight. Its going to be so cringe to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just read all of these threads as didn't realise they existed in Tattle! Have just caught up on last night. Can not believe Manrika is an influencer genuinely gutted. Think Andy can either be "true to his catfish cause" or be strategic and that will be telling.

I get so fucked off when new people are immune as you lose people who are great. Genuinely like James/Hunter/Gemma and I think he doesn't have any bad intentions. Also same same with Hashu hated him on first glance and now adore him.

I have been watching reality shows since probably OG Big Brother and I think Alex/Kate was the only time in twenty years a person I backed won 😂

• Heart
Ahhhh just caught up on these threads ⭕

So glad to see you guys like Gemma/ Hunter and Syed/ Hashu - they are my faves! I’m worried Gemma will be gone tonight.
At this point the only good thing about Manrika staying in is that she might fall for Felix even more which will make the big reveal even funnier :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First time commenting here, so hi everyone! ⭕

I saw Manrika posted this on her Insta earlier, I know it’s her birthday and restrictions have eased, but we’re still meant to be careful and social distancing. Maybe I’m just being sensitive..?

I know it’s unlikely but I really hope Gemma is saved tonight, it’ll just feel strange without him and £50k for the NHS would be amazing!

I feel like Manrika and Felix will end up in the final just so there is a big reaction - it’ll never beat Alex and Dan from series 1 though!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.