The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Show not back on until Monday πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Please note there is a queue to join the Hashu fan club 😍

Link to previous thread -

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was hoping for some Tally/Manshrieka/Felix drama further down the line so I’m kind of gutted Tally has been blocked as it certainly looked like something was bubbling under the surface there. Really not keen on Scott/Dozza. Wonder if they will bring someone else in soon.

So annoyed about having to wait until Monday for the next episode. These cliffhangers are too much.

Reactions: 15
Controversial...

Andy has made two questionable blocking decisions now so I think his popularity is gonna take a hit πŸ‘€

Reactions: 35
Andy and Manrika kissing in a tree. Absolutely snake-y. 🐍🐍
Andy's going to slide down the popularity ladder (get it?) big time when they see Tally's "Hi, I'm real" VT

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I don’t think Manrika will say much about him blocking Tally since it’s her fault why she was even there in the first place. I think she’ll say she’s sad Tally has gone but won’t hate on Andy. She will want to keep it low key especially as she voted Andy to be the blocker and never changed her vote.

Reactions: 9
I have to wait til Tuesday to catch up I'm jealous of you all. Tempted to binge watch on Wednesday so I dont have to put up with these cliffhangers πŸ–•πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to wait til Tuesday to catch up I'm jealous of you all. Tempted to binge watch on Wednesday so I dont have to put up with these cliffhangers πŸ–•πŸ»
Thats what i did today i watched last nights, Wednesdays so i dont have to deal with 10pms and the same ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.