Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Can’t BELIEVE tally just said Manshrieka deserves to win after she’s just told her she voted for last?! Fuck this shit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.
Are we watching the same show? Angry and shouts all the time?? He seems quite calm from what I’ve seen. Have you heard Manrika?😂

• Haha

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
why is manrika so vile towards and about gemma, randomly hating girls seems to be her personality trait

Rbarb-bkini

Also hate that Manrika is now using the fact that Gemma turned out to be a catfish to justify her own bitchy behaviour, thinking she's doing the Circle a favour 🙄

Reactions: 18

kittypaws

VIP Member
A question for the men.. do you watch off your own backs? As you’ve read a few of us get grief of our partners 🤣
My bf just went for a shower and as he left the living room said “i fucking hate this show”

I’m currently cat fishing as a girl who likes their bf 😂

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
When Manrika finds out Gemma is a catfish, she’s going to be super smug and will scream the place down saying I told you so. It’ll be unbearable to watch and she’ll think her behaviour towards Gemma is justified 😩
She'll be less smug when she finds out about Felix 😂

Just watched the daily drop and they have a hangout date tonight. Its going to be so cringe to watch

• Haha