The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if andy blocks gemma with manshrieka he’s literally doing that knowing that he’s taking away the chance of the nhs receiving 50k, just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get that, but would you give up the chance to have up to 100k which is a life changing amount to most people because someone you know who isn’t real and has told multiple lies is claiming they want to give half to NHS?

Reactions: 5
Well I lost an hour of my life there for nothing 🙄 I could of learned something new like who invented the pen why did they do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its just like the joey thing the circle usa

of him winning the circle yes he had banter but still boring

Reactions: 1
In fairness, nothing is certain in this current climate. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd say it's definitely covid related.
I know they obviously have to have producers etc there and people who bring them shopping etc, but they are literally in isolation in their own apartments. It's pretty perfect for covid 😂

Reactions: 10
I do have to get one thing off my chest. I love Hashu but his choice in trainers is bloody horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boyfriend - “was your show good?”

me - “no it bleeping wasn’t and I don’t wanna talk about it”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do have to get one thing off my chest. I love Hashu but his choice in trainers is bloody horrendous
And so many pairs! I’d bring one pair with me for when I leave and be in bed socks the rest of the time! 😆

• Haha
I get that, but would you give up the chance to have up to 100k which is a life changing amount to most people because someone you know who isn’t real and has told multiple lies is claiming they want to give half to NHS?
if i was andy i’d keep gemma in, she’s a definite ally and vithun is a great alternate option for blocking

Andy and Manrika again. Arrrgh, snooze fest and a blocking cliffhanger that never was because it's obviously Gemma/Hunter/James/baldy bouncer/The cool dogs dad.
Not cool Ch4 #whatthebloody

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Vithun play ping pong on his own was more entertaining than this episode tonight

Reactions: 5
Andy and Manrika again. Arrrgh, snooze fest and a blocking cliffhanger that never was because it's obviously Gemma/Hunter/James/baldy bouncer/The cool dogs dad.
Not cool Ch4 #whatthebloody
Looooo the what the bloody hashtag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm really struggling to like any of the contestants this series 😴 apart from Syed/Hashu, if he goes I don't think I'd bother sitting up for it each night 🙁.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.