The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea for naming the thread - :coronation: honestly, take the crown, you're the queen of thread naming. An honourable mention goes to @StephaniesSupportConsort for thread name inspirations.

Boo hoo. Stephanie survived her Patreon review. Oh well we live to see another thread. ❤

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

DamoiseauC

Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Just so you know. Her Patreon is under review.
www.patreon.com

Stephanie Jarvis | Patreon
Creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau!
www.patreon.com
www.patreon.com
IMG_0085.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, billybudd and 57 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Today at 6:08 AM
I’m back, witches! Anything happen while I was gone? Fanny in jail yet?

IMG_6778.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, newengland, Frenchie0810 and 51 others

Tartuffe

Chatty Member

Today at 1:28 AM
DamoiseauC said:
Just so you know. Her Patreon is under review.
www.patreon.com

Stephanie Jarvis | Patreon
Creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau!
www.patreon.com
www.patreon.com
View attachment 2990724
KiKiGee said:
clarissaolivier736
3 hours ago
Hi Stephanie, is there something wrong with the patrion account.

sandyrisotto
1 hour ago
Also have a problem logging in tonight.

MarilynA-km4qj
29 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!
TorontoGWM said:
I’m having a wet dream and I am awake! Tell me it’s not a dream. 😝 🍆
View attachment 2990811
elmo-hell.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Bogue de Juin, C'est moi and 44 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:53 PM
As a gay man I can say this.

He’s gayer than the 2 gay men standing in front of him. He makes Richard Simmons look butch.

IMG_3475.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Frenchie0810, MsPitstop and 43 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:56 AM
I thought just for fun I’d describe my day using Fannyspeak.

I awakened this morning to a beautiful case of arthritic hips and rolled haphazardly out of my antique carved mahogany bed with TJ Maxx linens, to find a glorious sunny day had been happening for five hours. I ran into the kitchen to make my morning coffee, whilst I yelled at my $6000 dogs to shut the duck up. After having coffee and chocolate for morning nibbles, I patiently waited to see if my body would move. After reading the New York Times, Washington Post, and the Apple News feed, I logged into Tattle to see what the witches and hags had been up to overnight.

After deciding I wasn’t going out in public with a black eye I acquired whilst stepping on a rake two days ago, I did a bit of dog petting. After two hours I realized I was fully awake and began to plan my day. I am so excited I can write again after having a trigger finger mysteriously manifest a month and a half ago. I set out to do my to do list with my newly injected thumb. It was by this time 2:30 in the afternoon. I noted the amazing beauty of the $6000 dogs and told them to shut the duck up.

Whilst I was making my to do list I noticed a pang of hunger. While I am not intermittently fasting, I decided not to eat because my beautiful creature of a husband likes to eat dinner at 10:00, and doing that will make me turn into a waddler. I went back to my to do list and found I’d already done most of it to my utter happiness. I then proceeded to shop online for my groceries on the most exquisite website, Instacart. Whilst awaiting my delivery, I opened my mail and all the lovely little parcels I purchased whilst shopping on Ambien. I could hardly remember purchasing any of them and they were all beautiful. Especially the new timer for our irrigation system.

I decided to stay in my super comfy sweatpants I had slept in, they are made by Champion. I also purchased them in an Ambien haze, they are p-heautiful!

Oh God. This toxic positivity tit is tiring. I quit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Dowager Duchess, Sunnee, MsPitstop and 42 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Today at 12:16 AM

584e58b415aef4d03bb54392e163517f.gif

clarissaolivier736
3 hours ago
Hi Stephanie, is there something wrong with the patrion account.

sandyrisotto
1 hour ago
Also have a problem logging in tonight.

MarilynA-km4qj
29 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, billybudd, Bogue de Juin and 41 others

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member

Sunday at 8:08 PM
This new thread is a good time to make a request: If all tattlers could commit to limiting themselves to posting one photo of Philip Jansen each per day, it would certainly help my mental health. There's only some much I can stand of the sight of his lightbulb-shaped noggin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, Nettle flower and 41 others

I vote for this 👆. There's enough ugly in the world to go around. Yet, nothing as hideous as PhiPhi.

As always thank you all for contributing - lovely to see oldies back
Remember we have a wiki, in which we ought to document when her Patreon came under review.
Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I did not cry at Shrek and Sara's Wedding BUT I could have cried at the state of the pair of them, the clothes were not the worst of it but the lack of effort they put into themselves, Sara hair could have been styled into an up do and Steves washed at least. Where was her bouquet of flowers ? I am sure Viv would have helped improve things. The Guests made so little effort, I wear and look better dressed going to supermarket for the weekly shop. Anyway I wish them well as a married couple as long as they enjoyed THEIR DAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole wedding was more like a scripted stage play in Highschool, with limited budget on clothes..

Was there not even the slightest sign of a dress code?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry but that was the sorriest looking wedding and “garden party”. They put more effort into erecting that pergola.

Sara’s “dress” looked cheaper than a princess Halloween costume from Walmart. It looked tackier than a Jazz Jennings mermaid tail. Imagine the laughs the chatelaine and her gay fiancé had together during the drive home.

IMG_3556.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning ....... Thank You for the new thread ComtesseRose ....big kiss 💋

OMG the posts go soooo fast that ComtesseRose will be doing a new post in 5 mins from now !!!! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hands up everyone who decides to put off bathing their pooch until they are in a bathroom in a luxury hotel! Maybe Ratso was sick in the car again. That car must stink to high Heaven.

Here's a sight to get your pulses racing! Does he keep his socks on in bed? 🤮

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 00.50.29.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Reminder to Philip . . . give your jumper an iron after it's washed . . . there are hanger marks/peg marks in the car close ups. Scruffy boy.

She says of the Porsche . . . we are considering buying this car.

Can anyone find the price of the room . . . it was deluxe.

The concierge was so disdainful . . . Philip was intimidated.

Washing Lancelot in the bathroom basin, no accounting for bogans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Under review? Yee Ha…redemption is nigh……and look ! Another trip and stay in the best hotel in France ……wtf? The chateau is a mess….let’s go into denial by shopping and eating…….they have arrested development……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
skdoremi6666
18 minutes ago
I did visit La Mirande Hotel, I didn't even know it was that old...since 1310 I think! It didn't look that old so I was surprised....I don't think I can afford a night theresome places were private and we couldn't visit properly which was weird but understandable. And I usually don't eat at fancy restaurant(can't afford it either too

They have no shame, I think phi phi may then wearing a carrier company approximately $200 new blue sweater, along with a $68 beanie that matched, likely purchased at the garden show.
I have not watched the video. A viewer mentioned the hotel La Miranda. Is this where they are staying? Check out the room rates.
3E1F5AD1-6841-4479-BF83-4A5CAF0750F2.png

There is a sweater and a color that matches the hat below perfectly, call Norway blue?
---
Stephanie is crawling all over the CD comment section tonight, currently answering under the château diaries account.
---
judithwilson3046
1 hour ago
Loving the videos but what’s happened to the English translations with Sebastian?? I can’t follow It

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 you had one job Stephanie……
@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot to upload the captions, but they’re on now, if you turn captions on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Reminder to Philip . . . give your jumper an iron after it's washed . . . there are hanger marks/peg marks in the car close ups. Scruffy boy.

She says of the Porsche . . . we are considering buying this car.

Can anyone find the price of the room . . . it was deluxe.

The concierge was so disdainful . . . Philip was intimidated.

Washing Lancelot in the bathroom basin, no accounting for bogans.
From €900 a night in June excluding dinner.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lolliegoth
7 minutes ago
Sorry - I can't watch this 'sh*t show' anymore. Content is not worth my time.

carreyn9808
16 minutes ago
Lancelot with his bum in the air looks uncomfortable, almost looks like he is too big for it but, I bet he is loving being upfront with you both instead of in the back seat. He is so cute

IT IS TOO SMALL FOR THE DOG. DAMN IDIOTS.

dorothywalters7448
58 minutes ago
Lovely trip, but I believe the dog carrier looks small. Poor little bum !!!

@LehSam-zb2nm
37 minutes ago
Poor Lancelot in that tiny place, too small to sleep. Very uncomfortable!

christineh5790
1 minute ago
Fabulous vlog of beautiful places, people and ‘things’! Lancelot looked so gorgeous sleeping happily in his new car bed but my only thought was that without a proper restraint belt he would be propelled into the front window if you had a horrendous stop? I know the bed is strapped on and he is attached by the clasp on his leash

54854048-F1C9-484B-9F82-8C79481D2557.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.