The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
found this line interesting about why it can be suspended:

The Trust and Safety team tries to provide timely access to creator payments, but you may on occasion experience delays in accessing your funds. We may also block or hold payments for violations of our policies or for compliance reasons, including collecting tax reporting information.
---
Fanny all over the comments from last night's flog. Seemingly this weird error as she calls suspension is only effecting her patreon account, not Dan's not the Smug's nor Billy ummm

View attachment 2990836
@MarilynA-km4qj
54 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!

View attachment 2990837

@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
Hi, yes, there is! There's a weird error, which means I can't post tonight's video. I've contacted support and hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow 🫰
Makes you wonder if Le Fisc has asked Patreon to “assist them with their enquiries?” We’ll know it’s serious if Mummy 🦇 suddenly wings her way back to SA. Bet auntie and uncle will have guard dog Nazti at the gates should Tit n Tat darken their doorstep!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Makes you wonder if Le Fisc has asked Patreon to “assist them with their enquiries?” We’ll know it’s serious if Mummy 🦇 suddenly wings her way back to SA. Bet auntie and uncle will have guard dog Nazti at the gates should Tit n Tat darken their doorstep!😈
Couldn't happen on a worse night her patreon flog night -if it is not up and running asap maybe some will find it odd. A weird glitch doesn't normally effect just one account why is it nt happening to any of the other Chateauverse

• Heart
Fanny is registered in the UK but raising money for her French home as a charity

Do you have to report Patreon income UK?

Yes. Generally, the income you earn on Patreon will be subject to income tax in the country where you live.
---
We were thinking the same while watching 'the wedding'. The chateau owners in general are such try hards.
looked a bit of a lame old party

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder under what circumstances Patreon does this kind of checking.
Closing it for investigation? If it is a normal thing?
Harassment
Creators and fans are empowered to express themselves, though not at the expense of anyone else’s safety or privacy.

Harassment, whether online or in the real world, harms people physically and psychologically. Although Patreon encourages people to share critical opinions and discuss controversial issues on the platform, safety is our top priority. Harassment and related abusive behaviors are not tolerated.
Bullying
Behavior, language, or creative works that bully individuals are prohibited on Patreon. Acts that qualify as bullying include, but are not limited to, threatening violence to intimidate, mockery based on sexual history or status as a survivor of sexual assault, sharing degrading photos or videos, and derogatory photoshopped images. To enable users to freely discuss topics relevant to the public interest (e.g. debates about current or newsworthy events or controversial issues), Patreon permits critical commentary directed at public figures and officials (e.g. political candidates, government officials, celebrities). Works that pose risk to the public figure’s physical safety and/or violates other Patreon policies (e.g. hate speech, sexual exploitation), however, are not permitted.
Dogpiling
Dogpiling is a form of harassment in which a group of people attack an individual online to intimidate or humiliate them. Patreon prohibits creators and fans from engaging in or encouraging dogpiling.
Doxxing
Doxxing is a form of harassment in which someone shares an individual’s personally identifiable information (e.g. home address, phone number, bank account information, medical information) online without consent. This abusive act can lead to on- and offline harms against the individual such as stalking, emotional distress, physical harm, job loss, and identity theft. Patreon prohibits creators and fans on the platform from engaging in or encouraging doxxing. Exceptions to this policy may include someone publishing their own personally identifiable information, publishing someone else’s personally identifiable information with the individual’s consent, and sensitive information from documents properly in the public domain (e.g. court filings, press releases, news articles)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd put money on it that those two idiot shopaholics stopped enroute to go brocunting and missed the wedding.
Perhaps dogs are not allowed in government offices and since Philip is Stephanie, support animal, she couldn’t possibly attend the wedding without him by her side. Perhaps Philip would had to of waited outside the building with his Ratso OR it is away for the gruesome twosome to suddenly infer that the Shrek’s or beneath them, and not worthy other time or respect to show up and attend the actual civil wedding ceremony.
Stephanie loves to show up at 3 AM in the morning when she travels to another Château, brings her disruptive dog, causes difficulties everywhere she goes. She never wants to be one of the crowd. If she arrives late, all attention is on her. Remember, she wants to be the bride at every wedding. She is also likely jealous that is creepy and lecherous as Steve may be, he doesn’t appear to be gay, like Stephanie’s current cast member, fake gay fiancé.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So let me get this straight... someone was filming their actual tit? And making vlogs from it? What were they doing, going into private corners or the woods and squatting down and taking a dump? My goodness! The things people think are vlog worthy.
The cap came off the sewerage/soil pipe in a room under her chateau and spewed tit all over the place. It wasn't just a tiny bit it was sizeable piles of :poop: . Like you, I wondered at the time, and still do, why she thought people would actually want to see her excrement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Couldn't happen on a worse night her patreon flog night -if it is not up and running asap maybe some will find it odd. A weird glitch doesn't normally effect just one account why is it nt happening to any of the other Chateauverse
Remember rule number one with pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis, if her lips are moving or fingers are typing, she’s lying. Is the Patreon page was shut down because of a glitch, it was stated it was having technical difficulties, and then it should be back online shortly. One of the pages mentioned on the page that says it hurt patreon has been shut down, was a community guidelines page. I put a link to it in a post on this page. I wonder if they’re being investigated for harassment of Patrons, doxxing of Patrons, fake accounts, etc. There is a list of potential reasons on the community guidelines page for the trust and safety department Has potential areas that they investigate.

Of course, Stephanie would lie and in-state there was a glitch with her account. She will probably skip this week‘s Patreon video, blame it on Patreon, and then at the issues are resolved, post an extra long video next week with her, flipping your hair and waving her hands.

it is interesting that Stephanie immediately answered the question about the Patreon page, being down at the moment. Usually, she would just ignore it For so long as possible, and blame it on some type of Internet problem. She usually doesn’t give a tit if she post a video in a timely fashion for Patrons or not. Also interesting that she did not make a post on the community page of Château diaries to inform patrons, you cannot access a Patreon page that there was a glitch in the system. Hmmmmmmm

Under review is not a glitch in the system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just so you know. Her Patreon is under review.
View attachment 2990724
clarissaolivier736
3 hours ago
Hi Stephanie, is there something wrong with the patrion account.

sandyrisotto
1 hour ago
Also have a problem logging in tonight.

MarilynA-km4qj
29 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!
I’m having a wet dream and I am awake! Tell me it’s not a dream. 😝 🍆
View attachment 2990811
elmo-hell.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Remember rule number one with pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis, if her lips are moving or fingers are typing, she’s lying. Is the Patreon page was shut down because of a glitch, it was stated it was having technical difficulties, and then it should be back online shortly. One of the pages mentioned on the page that says it hurt patreon has been shut down, was a community guidelines page. I put a link to it in a post on this page. I wonder if they’re being investigated for harassment of Patrons, doxxing of Patrons, fake accounts, etc. There is a list of potential reasons on the community guidelines page for the trust and safety department Has potential areas that they investigate.

Of course, Stephanie would lie and in-state there was a glitch with her account. She will probably skip this week‘s Patreon video, blame it on Patreon, and then at the issues are resolved, post an extra long video next week with her, flipping your hair and waving her hands.

it is interesting that Stephanie immediately answered the question about the Patreon page, being down at the moment. Usually, she would just ignore it For so long as possible, and blame it on some type of Internet problem. She usually doesn’t give a tit if she post a video in a timely fashion for Patrons or not.

Under review is not a glitch in the system.
yes I have read community guidelines and also posted the doxxing stuff a few pages it is not a glitch. She is panicking a bit tonight which shows it is serious, patreon also mentions closing down pages for tax reasons and it states that it is serious. I am sure she will sort it but I feel the tide changing do you? A lot of patreons will be patreons of Dan, Billy etc and none of their patreon accounts is effected and a glitch doesn't normally single one account out. She will be shitting herself

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1718235213532.png

Congratulations to Sarah and Steve. Lovely for them to have friends and family at their Wedding. Glad Fanny (stupid cow) missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Patreon suspending Stephanie Jarvis' Patreon account is not a "weird error" they are investigating her practices. She must be rattled she would never normally comment on last nights flog at this time
The taxman is calling, the walls are tumbling down now. I think it’s to do with her tax free association and how she allocates funds. The misuse if association funds is very serious. Bring it on 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If it was a glitch she would post in community section oh Fanny bet you wish you hadn't bought the Porsche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
yes I have read community guidelines and also posted the doxxing stuff a few pages it is not a glitch. She is panicking a bit tonight which shows it is serious, patreon also mentions closing down pages for tax reasons and it states that it is serious. I am sure she will sort it but I feel the tide changing do you? A lot of patreons will be patreons of Dan, Billy etc and none of their patreon accounts is effected and a glitch doesn't normally single one account out. She will be shitting herself
Yep, Dan‘s Patreon is up and running.
How to renovate a chateau is working

• Heart
  • Haha
The taxman is calling, the walls are tumbling down now. I think it’s to do with her tax free association and how she allocates funds. The misuse if association funds is very serious. Bring it on 🍿🍿🍿🍿
especially having it as a charity in France but registering to live in UK and probably syphoning money to offshore accounts-greedy witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.