The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
annemalcangi
42 minutes ago
Do we have to hear Philip berate you You forgot your warmer coat,big whoop! He’s getting a big ego..

planted dump comment as usual to advertise the fact that Stephanie has a status 50% discount dog.

@user-eh2km9zo3y
53 minutes ago
What kind of dog is Lancelot?

@LehSam-zb2nm
47 minutes ago
But It's too small to sleep, poor Lancelot in that tiny place.

@eileeng2492
54 minutes ago
Yeah,another road trip and shopping

Ignoring the dog again as usual. Did the dog tit or pee on himself in the car and that is why they had to give him a bath when they got to the hotel?🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@yvonnesullivan4388
1 hour ago
If Lance olot is vocal in car does he need to go potty

@ameliacorin7383
1 hour ago (edited)
Great clip, wonderful news about the chapel! Lancelot became vocal because he probably needed a quick break on patch of grass to pee + poo on.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 one of the fake dump accounts in use tonight to respond to comments.

@melissacoelho8413 DUMP ACCOUNT.
1 hour ago
I think that’s why they were stopping at different places, including a coffee break. I’m pretty sure they took Lancelot out every time to use whatever grass I could find.

7145026B-9C14-46B4-88EE-066D6DDAEDBD.jpeg

---
@kungazopa2831
1 hour ago
Stephanie, you may like to consider seeing a cranial-osteopath for your back. No bone cracking! A cranial-osteopath gently adjusts your musculo-skeletal system & all other interrelated body systems as needed. Marvelous.

IDIOT, STEPHANIE REPLIES UNDER THE CURRENT FAKE DUMP ACCOUNT FOR TONIGHT, detailing a history of fake back injuries. Wheeeee!
@melissacoelho8413
1 hour ago
I may take your suggestion, my back is horrible. Surgery on the lower back, and if it goes out I can’t walk/stand. And now the upper back is causing major problems. Thank you for the suggestion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I did not cry at Shrek and Sara's Wedding BUT I could have cried at the state of the pair of them, the clothes were not the worst of it but the lack of effort they put into themselves, Sara hair could have been styled into an up do and Steves washed at least. Where was her bouquet of flowers ? I am sure Viv would have helped improve things. The Guests made so little effort, I wear and look better dressed going to supermarket for the weekly shop. Anyway I wish them well as a married couple as long as they enjoyed THEIR DAY.
I am going to give them a bye, as @Rory made a good point- they have a busy year on their plate, and needed to get married for legal purposes. I think with it being on such short notice, they just threw something together. They had a full house with family and friends, so that must have presented a challenge for getting ready. Sarah was probably already working on their Venice 2.0 costumes, and figured, "Why not?" I do wish someone would have done her hair, though- but Sarah probably had too much going on.

After watching Part 2 of their vlog, some questions were answered: Sarah remarked her sister, nieces and their partners put together the reception. Fanny and Snorts WERE late, and barely made it on time to "gawk" at them outside the Maire's office after the ceremony. Most of the guests were dressed appropriately, but Stewie and Patsy stood out like a sore thumb.

At the end of the day, though, the Shreks had a low-key event and were smart enough to recognize that doshing out for a fancy wedding was a moot point after being together for 20 years. The ceremony itself at the Maire's office was lovely, and as @mrsp67 pointed out, the Maire thanked them for bringing life back in the Chateau.

At the end of the day, whilst it was not a typical wedding, I do hope they enjoyed their day as well. They were surrounded by family, and I think they have genuine friendships with Permasmile & Simon, the Puy Vidals, and Curtis & Filippo (Sarah and Curtis really seemed to bond in Egypt, as she was the only person on that trip that seemed to have a real interest in the history, was drama-free and had done her research prior to the trip- she was the most genuine person in those vlogs.)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How rotten of a dog on or do you have to be to ignore the smallest dog in the world, with the tiniest bladder in the world, wanting a vocalizing within a few inches of you in a closed car, signaling that he needs to pee or poop? they truly pay no attention to the dog.’s needs. I feel so sorry for Ratso. Forced to travel nonstop in a car in a bed that is far too small for him and he is prone to car sickness, and then the idiots. Don’t listen to him as he pleads to be let out of the car to P or poop. I bet he pooped or peed all in his new dog bed.

One of the reasons why Stephanie is the worst dog owner in the Chateauverse is after months of owning the dog, she still refuses to provide the most basic care and attention for the dog‘s needs, such as taking him to use the bathroom regularly, especially when he is whining and yapping.
Did she do this on purpose because she loves to abuse the dog on camera?

@moniquegin8444
2 minutes ago
Lancelot may need to go pee when he whines and yaps

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🦷🤮
They still have not cut the dogs nails, they are beginning to turn under. Ratso looks like he is wearing stilettos with those long nails. They never took the dog to the vet last week. A vet would’ve trim the dogs nails. They are incredibly tacky, bathing their dog in a five-star hotel. People who can afford to stay in a five-star hotel would’ve asked the concierge to arrange for a dog groomer to bathe the dog and trim his nails. The gruesome twosome are a couple of cheap nasty, fake pretenders spending ebegged money.

The car seat or bed that they purchased for the dog is far too small, crammed with toys, and should never be crammed between two front seats of an SUV. They are so incredibly reckless with the dog.

52D89509-797F-427A-B0AE-7782735586F9.png

4137E12E-FE27-4D08-89FD-7892B4BF4C03.jpeg

---
Why should anyone pay money to restore the Dump when she cannot stand living at the dump for even 5 to 7 days per month 6 to 7 months per year?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
From €900 a night in June excluding dinner.
She said Philip ‘treated’ her to it🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is it the same place Hanni took Isabelle and Fanny years ago? PS- Snorts is ‘treating’ Fanny to an evening of hot boxing and crop dusting after that enormous , allergy ridden ice cream.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She said Philip ‘treated’ her to it🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is it the same place Hanni took Isabelle and Fanny years ago? PS- Snorts is ‘treating’ Fanny to an evening of hot boxing and crop dusting after that enormous , allergy ridden ice cream.
Stephanie‘s lies become more outrageous by the day. Philip cannot afford to buy his own clothes, his own 50% discount, dog, pay for any of his $50,000 plus in vacations this year, and could not even buy a fish sandwich out of McDonald’s money for his darling Stephanie just a few months ago and coukd not afford a stone for a cheap, used, empty ring. Such a pathological liar. All day, every day. No exceptions.
---
@jenns37
6 minutes ago
Too much shopping!! Y’all have enough crap stuffed into the chateau

@jenns37
6 minutes ago
Too much shopping!! Y’all have enough crap stuffed into the chateau

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what is Filip gonna do today at five star bathroom tonight after allergic Snorty gobble down all his ice cream?

@irishdancer2753
28 minutes ago
Stephanie and Phillip, lovely for the pair ( or trio) to get have a night before arriving to your Aunt & Uncle’s, smart move for Stephanie’s back! Phillip you do treat Stephanie well! Kudos to you!! ( and enjoy your ice cream(s)!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes, I remember the episode (first time I ever watched) as she had just started the grift, they were head to toe in soulieado having been to the « factory shop » and got heavily discounted clothes. No such store exists. I said to myself this women is bullsh*tting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It looks like we have discovered Stephanie’s new game, drive all over the south of France, shopping and staying in luxury hotels, under the guise of visiting her favorite aunt and uncle. Will she be hauling Mummy and Percy to auntie’s new home?
---
Another dump account being used to reply to comments. They are trying to pack the comment section with posts That complement Philip, thanks Stephanie for bringing them along on another 5 star vacation, etc.

@murialpack5350
44 minutes ago
Totally!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
skdoremi6666
18 minutes ago
I did visit La Mirande Hotel, I didn't even know it was that old...since 1310 I think! It didn't look that old so I was surprised....I don't think I can afford a night theresome places were private and we couldn't visit properly which was weird but understandable. And I usually don't eat at fancy restaurant(can't afford it either too

They have no shame, I think phi phi may then wearing a carrier company approximately $200 new blue sweater, along with a $68 beanie that matched, likely purchased at the garden show.
I have not watched the video. A viewer mentioned the hotel La Miranda. Is this where they are staying? Check out the room rates.
View attachment 2992932

There is a sweater and a color that matches the hat below perfectly, call Norway blue?
---
Stephanie is crawling all over the CD comment section tonight, currently answering under the château diaries account.
---
judithwilson3046
1 hour ago
Loving the videos but what’s happened to the English translations with Sebastian?? I can’t follow It

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 you had one job Stephanie……
@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot to upload the captions, but they’re on now, if you turn captions on
Thank you @graciemckitten - you are a super sleuth! Am I the only one who found it ODD that the concierge showed Fanny TWO rooms..? I have a sneaking suspicion that they actually booked both rooms- and "played pretend" for the iPhone with Snorts sitting on the bed eating his pint of ice cream (he already consumed a double scoop cone before dinner- lactose intolerance my arse!) They slept in separate rooms- we are not dumb.

Also, thanks, Fanny, for reading here and explaining why you sometimes do not use bread plates. You're a few threads behind, so catch up! The lot of 15 hags have been chatty- you give us so much fodder with your daily terrible life choices.

The irony was NOT lost at the large portions and multiple courses of the dinners the "Despicable Duo" (courtesy of @C'est moi ) tucked into in the hotel. I am going to surmise THOSE dinners cost less than €75 per person.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Thank you @graciemckitten - you are a super sleuth! Am I the only one who found it ODD that the concierge showed Fanny TWO rooms..? I have a sneaking suspicion that they actually booked both rooms- and "played pretend" for the iPhone with Snorts sitting on the bed eating his pint of ice cream (he already consumed a double scoop cone before dinner- lactose intolerance my arse!) They slept in separate rooms- we are not dumb.

Also, thanks, Fanny, for reading here and explaining why you sometimes do not use bread plates. You're a few threads behind, so catch up! The lot of 15 hags have been chatty- you give us so much fodder with your daily terrible life choices.

The irony was NOT lost at the large portions and multiple courses of the dinners the "Despicable Duo" (courtesy of @C'est moi ) tucked into in the hotel. I am going to surmise THOSE dinners cost less than €75 per person.
You are correct! Here is the link to the restaurant menu. Without wine or alcohol, I bet neither of their dinners was €75. And they got a hell of a lot more food then they serve at the dump. Boy, Hanni really paid out the ass to try to impress Isabel and Stephanie Wishy foot of the bill for all three of them to stay at the hotel.

The restauant.

• Heart
  • Angry
ComtesseRose - as always, a big thank you for launching our new thread ❤, and thank you to all my fellow tattlers whose depths of knowledge, common-sense, skills of observation and devilish senses of humour help inspire thread titles.

I'm rather shocked after watching that CD video, and that's saying something after the crap we've all watched over the years.

Shek's Wedding - no more mention of the Shrek's wedding. Why did they even attend? After the wedding did Fanny & Snorty really return back north to their shitoo only to drive back south, or did they just continue on their Antique Roadtrip.

Fanny's Back - there is nothing wrong with the lazy cow's back. It was just an excuse to cobble together random bits of old footage, because nothing is happening at the shitoo and a cover up for them leaving the shitoo earlier in the week. Fanny also skipped back to the shitoo after visiting the chapel. Anyone with a serious back problem would not willingly sit in a car for 6.5 hours.
Crozon sur Vauvre - Lyon = 4 hours
Lyon to Avignon = 2.5 hours

Chapel Restorers Hate Fanny & her Pink Camera
Sebastien - When Fanny walked out to the chapel and called out to Sebastien you could see his body language drop. He seemed to be thinking, "Jesus Christ, here she comes again. I was hoping she had left already for the SOF". When Fanny told him she didn't like the new ugly drains he could not have cared less. I think he installed the white plastic tubes purpose.
Benoit - has hired additional painters. I think he wants to get the job done and get out of there
1718328193548.png
1718328237972.png
1718328451329.png

Cutlery
Why does Fanny's son need more cutlery?

1718328619435.png

Old Lady Scarf
Fanny you look chunky in that dress (especially through the mid-section) and that Hermes scarf your son used his allowance to buy you for Christmas is overpriced. I've seen prices ranging from $450.00 - $1,150.
1718328644449.png
1718328984192.png
1718329026575.png

Two rooms..... €700 each
One deluxe room for Fanny & Ratso and another deluxe room for Snorty???
1718329057580.png
1718329101240.png

1718329152608.png

Ratso
Who washes their dog in the sink of a 5* hotel? Poor Ratso must have thrown up again, hopefully all over Fanny & Snorty now that's he's sitting between them in the car. Think I'll send that pic to the Hotel GM. I don't think hotel mgmt will be impressed and hopefully ban them from future stays.
1718329215737.png

That Child Does not have a Milk Allergy!
I'd be so embarassed to enter a 5* hotel in the SOF with Snorty wearing that damn knit beanie on a hot June day.
Eating a double ice-cream cone 8 minutes for dinner +polishing off a tub of Ben & Jerry's before bed. I hope Snorty had the shits all night.
1718329255923.png
1718329287374.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@sharronr
10 minutes ago
Please get a harness for Lancelot. I have a small 6 lb dog and I have an almost identical car seat. If you attach him by the included leash to his collar and slam on the brakes it could snap his neck. I had a harness on my dog and had an elderly woman slam on her brakes in the middle of the freeway with my speed at 70 mph. My little dog was no worse for the wear as she was safely in her harness. If she hadn’t been tethered to the car seat at all she would have been thrown into the windshield. I know you love him and not used to darling little dog so please get him a harness before your return home. 13:10

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What happened to her reading out her Patreons at the end of a video. Is she hoping they forget?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see that since Brenda has cleared up everything with regard to Stephanie's money being HER money, Stephanie is going all out to show Brenda and her Patrons that she aims to prove Brenda's point! It really IS her money!

Stephanie Jarvis is despicable. And a fraud.

• Angry
  • Heart
annemalcangi
42 minutes ago
Do we have to hear Philip berate you You forgot your warmer coat,big whoop! He’s getting a big ego..

planted dump comment as usual to advertise the fact that Stephanie has a status 50% discount dog.

@user-eh2km9zo3y
53 minutes ago
What kind of dog is Lancelot?

@LehSam-zb2nm
47 minutes ago
But It's too small to sleep, poor Lancelot in that tiny place.

@eileeng2492
54 minutes ago
Yeah,another road trip and shopping

Ignoring the dog again as usual. Did the dog tit or pee on himself in the car and that is why they had to give him a bath when they got to the hotel?🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@yvonnesullivan4388
1 hour ago
If Lance olot is vocal in car does he need to go potty

@ameliacorin7383
1 hour ago (edited)
Great clip, wonderful news about the chapel! Lancelot became vocal because he probably needed a quick break on patch of grass to pee + poo on.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 one of the fake dump accounts in use tonight to respond to comments.

@melissacoelho8413 DUMP ACCOUNT.
1 hour ago
I think that’s why they were stopping at different places, including a coffee break. I’m pretty sure they took Lancelot out every time to use whatever grass I could find.

View attachment 2992945

---
@kungazopa2831
1 hour ago
Stephanie, you may like to consider seeing a cranial-osteopath for your back. No bone cracking! A cranial-osteopath gently adjusts your musculo-skeletal system & all other interrelated body systems as needed. Marvelous.

IDIOT, STEPHANIE REPLIES UNDER THE CURRENT FAKE DUMP ACCOUNT FOR TONIGHT, detailing a history of fake back injuries. Wheeeee!
@melissacoelho8413
1 hour ago
I may take your suggestion, my back is horrible. Surgery on the lower back, and if it goes out I can’t walk/stand. And now the upper back is causing major problems. Thank you for the suggestion
What an idiot!!! What's the bet this section gets deleted when she realises her stuffup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aww, Fanny, don't know how to tie a scarf? Why not ask Tess, who is living her fabulous life and certainly knows:

Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 9.50.23 PM.png

Happy Birthday, Tess!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ComtesseRose - as always, a big thank you for launching our new thread ❤, and thank you to all my fellow tattlers whose depths of knowledge, common-sense, skills of observation and devilish senses of humour help inspire thread titles.

I'm rather shocked after watching that CD video, and that's saying something after the crap we've all watched over the years.

Shek's Wedding - no more mention of the Shrek's wedding. Why did they even attend? After the wedding did Fanny & Snorty really return back north to their shitoo only to drive back south, or did they just continue on their Antique Roadtrip.

Fanny's Back - there is nothing wrong with the lazy cow's back. It was just an excuse to cobble together random bits of old footage, because nothing is happening at the shitoo and a cover up for them leaving the shitoo earlier in the week. Fanny also skipped back to the shitoo after visiting the chapel. Anyone with a serious back problem would not willingly sit in a car for 6.5 hours.
Crozon sur Vauvre - Lyon = 4 hours
Lyon to Avignon = 2.5 hours

Chapel Restorers Hate Fanny & her Pink Camera
Sebastien - When Fanny walked out to the chapel and called out to Sebastien you could see his body language drop. He seemed to be thinking, "Jesus Christ, here she comes again. I was hoping she had left already for the SOF". When Fanny told him she didn't like the new ugly drains he could not have cared less. I think he installed the white plastic tubes purpose.
Benoit - has hired additional painters. I think he wants to get the job done and get out of there
View attachment 2992989View attachment 2992990View attachment 2992993
Cutlery
Why does Fanny's son need more cutlery?

View attachment 2992997

Old Lady Scarf
Fanny you look chunky in that dress (especially through the mid-section) and that Hermes scarf your son used his allowance to buy you for Christmas is overpriced. I've seen prices ranging from $450.00 - $1,150.
View attachment 2992998View attachment 2993001View attachment 2993003

Two rooms..... €700 each
One deluxe room for Fanny & Ratso and another deluxe room for Snorty???
View attachment 2993004View attachment 2993006
View attachment 2993007

Ratso
Who washes their dog in the sink of a 5* hotel? Poor Ratso must have thrown up again, hopefully all over Fanny & Snorty now that's he's sitting between them in the car. Think I'll send that pic to the Hotel GM. I don't think hotel mgmt will be impressed and hopefully ban them from future stays.
View attachment 2993009

That Child Does not have a Milk Allergy!
I'd be so embarassed to enter a 5* hotel in the SOF with Snorty wearing that damn knit beanie on a hot June day.
Eating a double ice-cream cone 8 minutes for dinner +polishing off a tub of Ben & Jerry's before bed. I hope Snorty had the shits all night.
View attachment 2993010View attachment 2993011
Oh my God...I saw this pic of Stephanie and immediately - and I mean IMMEDIATELY - thought of these images of Edie Beale!! Little Edie had Alopecia, which is why her head was always covered with a scarf - what is Stephanie's excuse? Stephanie looks insane here!

(and her chateau will soon like Big & Little Edie's mansion!)

1718329899391.png

1718329960239.png

1718330009669.png

1718330083882.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.