The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm devastated for her one days graft and she's laid up in bed. How on earth does she think the rest of us lesser mortals cope with doing a full time job.

She can manage to duck off again though to the South of France. They're going to help Tat n Ton with their furniture 😆 😆 😆 😆

That saucer of veg (bloody radish AGAIN) that you could count on one hand is a weeks worth of guest dinners.

Sweet potato croquette for a starter :unsure: That chocolate mouse 😬💩

New tweed jacket for Trixie that again looks too tight. Jesus! that table scape, an assault on the eyes.

I wonder if Aumary's birthday wish was escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm shocked Ch4 are using Fanny at all anymore. There are so many other worthy chateau owners I wish Ch4 would film.
Ch4 are using Fanny as filler because her projects are crap (Wedgewood hallway, wallpapering), can't be done (illegal pond drainage), or unfinished (bedroom). I guess we now know why Scotman buzzed over for a couple of days.

The only project that was finished was the gazebo and that's because Amuary worked his ass off on his own and Fanny & Snorty weren't involved. It has nothing to do with Fanny reserving projects for her own viewers. Ch4 will only allow Fanny to do a small job stripping a chest because that's all they can trust her to do and even then I bet Ch4 isn't convinced.
And the poor things had to work for a whole day and were so exhausted. Cry me a river!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We should start calling him Mrs Hughes :p
Or, The Duchess of Duke Street, if anyone remembers that series

maireddin
2 hours ago (edited)
Was Phillipes flies undone at the end of the video, when he sits down?

@albuchanan
2 hours ago
It was so funny right at the end when Phillip joined back to the table and

moegirl76
4 hours ago
I missed the video about the "heating system accident" What happened??

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮As usual, Stephanie fails to tell the entire truth . Yet another lie.

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
A subcontractor fell off a roof and died in the main courtyard. Not much has been said due to the feelings of the family and the main company coming back on the job
---

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
As Isabelle and Percy had their blessing, in that chapel, the patrons' comments have been that only a few family and friends will hold services and blessings there in the future. The original owners are included in the use of it, of course.
---
@megkraft1108
5 hours ago
Does Michael get to sleep in the tac room since it's his apartment or does he let the guest use it?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Michael has always let it be rented out.

So what does Gobshite Gooder mean by that comment then, it was Nathan's fault?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
amazing timmey whimmey it comes a tragic cold, etc when she has an event or party to conduct and others are left to do the prep work "whilst" she forces herself out of bed at the last minute to muster up the engery to attend etc .
added to own list of woes of cardic issues I am held together with sheer tenacity, I found out thankfully non-malignant tumor removed last year has grown back this time for more drastic surgery it may appear and still working suck up you two butter cups you make me 😡 .

---
Fakes & phonies! Just the same as Curtis Ryan Woodside saying he's a Research Egyptologist when all he's done is attend a couple of classes. He has no qualifications or degree and nor is he a member of any professional organisation related to Egyptology, such as the:
  • International Association of Egyptologists - IAE
  • Society for the Study of Ancient Egypt
  • Society for the Study of Ancient Egyptian Antiquities, Canada
  • Sussex Egyptology Society Online
  • Egypt Exploration Society

look none of that matters my dear he's read some books just like snorty and interviewed a ex Minister of antiquities here is a good friend of his actually. haaaa haaaaaaaa

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm devastated for her one days graft and she's laid up in bed. How on earth does she think the rest of us lesser mortals cope with doing a full time job.

She can manage to duck off again though to the South of France. They're going to help Tat n Ton with their furniture 😆 😆 😆 😆

That saucer of veg (bloody radish AGAIN) that you could count on one hand is a weeks worth of guest dinners.

New tweed jacket for Trixie that again looks too tight. Jesus! that table scape, an assault on the eyes.

Showing the "chocolate mousse" :poop: right after the patisserie they bought for cuz's birthday was hilarious. You could even see FRK's creation in the background when they celebrated. I'd be so stumped to receive this weird vegan sludge knowing that the staff of the chateau got actual food right next door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has MarIE been putting her pickling skills into action again? Pickled salad onions? But I don’t know why you would!
---
When, where, how? The extent of his art history training is to look at pictures/photos in coffee table books.
Thrush studied at the Université de Lalande (aka Liarsworld) don 'cha know. And just like Despicable fanny he has a bona fide degree in duck all. That boy hasn't even been to the university of life. Let alone the school of hard knocks.
---
Annalise probably does the same for Dan’s YouTube comments. They are all thick as thieves.
---
See how Stephanie’s manipulation works. Every time.. she conveniently gets ill or hurt yourself, especially when there’s work to be done. She pulls this tit at least 20 times a year in videos.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
rosalindhambleton9012
11 minutes ago
Happy Birthday, Amauri ! Stefany please rest back pain IS terrible, let me tell you I DO KNOW about it. Just an idea when you are not able to film because you are no well, let Phillipe do the filming, he is good at for sure he filmed so many Cadeaux at the Chateau, he will do a great job while you rest. Much love your way take care
Yes. Why has Despicable fanny taken any and all filming away from Thrush? Editing too. What is it she doesn't want him to do, see or hear? Or is she just admitting he was really crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
amazing timmey whimmey it comes a tragic cold, etc when she has an event or party to conduct and others are left to do the prep work "whilst" she forces herself out of bed at the last minute to muster up the engery to attend etc .
added to own list of woes of cardic issues I am held together with sheer tenacity, I found out thankfully non-malignant tumor removed last year has grown back this time for more drastic surgery it may appear and still working suck up you two butter cups you make me 😡 .

---
Fakes & phonies! Just the same as Curtis Ryan Woodside saying he's a Research Egyptologist when all he's done is attend a couple of classes. He has no qualifications or degree and nor is he a member of any professional organisation related to Egyptology, such as the:

look none of that matters my dear he's read some books just like snorty and interviewed a ex Minister of antiquities here is a good friend of his actually. haaaa haaaaaaaa
hope it isn't too awful-get well soon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought just for fun I’d describe my day using Fannyspeak.

I awakened this morning to a beautiful case of arthritic hips and rolled haphazardly out of my antique carved mahogany bed with TJ Maxx linens, to find a glorious sunny day had been happening for five hours. I ran into the kitchen to make my morning coffee, whilst I yelled at my $6000 dogs to shut the duck up. After having coffee and chocolate for morning nibbles, I patiently waited to see if my body would move. After reading the New York Times, Washington Post, and the Apple News feed, I logged into Tattle to see what the witches and hags had been up to overnight.

After deciding I wasn’t going out in public with a black eye I acquired whilst stepping on a rake two days ago, I did a bit of dog petting. After two hours I realized I was fully awake and began to plan my day. I am so excited I can write again after having a trigger finger mysteriously manifest a month and a half ago. I set out to do my to do list with my newly injected thumb. It was by this time 2:30 in the afternoon. I noted the amazing beauty of the $6000 dogs and told them to shut the duck up.

Whilst I was making my to do list I noticed a pang of hunger. While I am not intermittently fasting, I decided not to eat because my beautiful creature of a husband likes to eat dinner at 10:00, and doing that will make me turn into a waddler. I went back to my to do list and found I’d already done most of it to my utter happiness. I then proceeded to shop online for my groceries on the most exquisite website, Instacart. Whilst awaiting my delivery, I opened my mail and all the lovely little parcels I purchased whilst shopping on Ambien. I could hardly remember purchasing any of them and they were all beautiful. Especially the new timer for our irrigation system.

I decided to stay in my super comfy sweatpants I had slept in, they are made by Champion. I also purchased them in an Ambien haze, they are p-heautiful!

Oh God. This toxic positivity tit is tiring. I quit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The irony is Fanny only ever does a spot of DIY for the Chateau DIY TV show- in her staged managed cutesy romper suit. Fanny's back is weak because she is of a certain age and only moves from airport to airport otherwise she lolls about like a bloated amoeba. Stephanie is peri menopausal and it is important to keep fit and build strength she doesn't even make her own meals. Anyone watching closely would realise she has never lived at the Chateau never mind tried to renovate the place she is literally bone idle. Channel 4 should be held to task for promoting someone who is clearly dishonest.

She really makes me puke she is revolting. We are led to believe that is Amaury's birthday with a few supermarket bought pastries for he beloved Cuz and she has to bring that back to her memories. When it is her Birthday her minions have to go all out yet for everyone else it is an after thought.

Fanny your bad back is muscular so get out of bed and move you ridiculous woman-what happened to your daily waddles?

The only consolation for us hags who see through all the love bombing and inane shite is Fanny hates being at the Chateau she would love to have her old life in London but she has sold her empty wizened soul to the grift so she is stuck at the dump.

where is @KyBourbon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@OhIDontKnow... I so enjoyed your FannySpeak diary entry - I enjoyed it even more reading it with Permasmiley's ridiculous intonation! I've often wondered how our partners would react IF we adopted either Fanny's hysterical delivery or the even more exaggerated Permaslimey maniacal grin. My balmoral bf thinks i'm weird enough as it is. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Little to no effort - that seems to be the credo of this once again dispensable vlog.

Vegan croquettes with mayo that was certainly not vegan and far too little - these things look fart dry, you need half a tub of mayo to be able to swallow them. It's a shame that we weren't shown the vegan main course, they probably just left out the duck. The dessert looked like someone had eaten it before. Like every time I see a pile of crap like that on the plates...Marie, why don't you serve it in a glass and why did you buy 2 espuma bottles? Use your brain or at least your tools!

A loveless Happy Birthday serenade with purchased pieces of cake between the main course and dessert...thanks you stingy selfish old witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a reminder to Fanny, the rules for a table d’hôte are 1 menu for everyone.
IF you start catering to dietary requirements you default to a restaurant status which we all know you need to avoid. (Hint kitchen hygiene and hccap rules apply) And just in case you’ve forgotten you still need a license to serve booze to guests.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m betting FRK has already had at least 3 meltdowns & Hinge & Bracket will have talked her down each time. She is weak and at the dump, knows her place & will trundle back to the scullery on every single occasion.. It’s the set pattern now until B&B season ends.

However, we shouldn’t worry too much about her because uber-rich yacht owners everywhere will be seeking her culinary skills & inviting her to chef in their galley. Not.
I've only just started watching Below Deck and am burning through them. I would love to see Marie working with Kate and for Captain Lee. She wouldn't even last a week!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've only just started watching Below Deck and am burning through them. I would love to see Marie working with Kate and for Captain Lee. She wouldn't even last a week!!
A Week? You are very optimistic. I guess Kate can tell at first glance who she's dealing with and after the first meal, Marie is headed home or in jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oh goody! Am I correct in thinking that they are heading back my way? Is there no peace for the wicked!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

---
So sorry to hear about your health situation. Hope the new surgery will not be very drastic and you will have a smooth recovery.
Try to keep positive. Good luck dear.

• Heart

---

Sending you positive vibes for a speedy recovery @shatcho shiek ❤

• Heart
@M&MsMom I looked through my tubs of books and could only find two.

Edna Walling And Her Gardens by Peter Watts. One chapter is devoted toBickleigh Vale Village referenced by @Pekey - a group of cottages built and landscaped in the main by Edna, with some help. I've given a link which may give you some insight as to how it looks.

I also have The Edna Walling Book of Australian Garden Design, edited by Margaret Barrett - a lucky op shop find. This book has a detailed list of plants favoured by EW.

I've got another three tubs to go through in one of the storage rooms. We literally just camp in this house and will list any I find. I'm pretty sure I have her biography and a book which is a collection of articles she used to write for Home Beautiful magazine here, both of which are enjoyable reads.

Not only was EW an Australian gardening pioneer with her own much sought after distinctive gardening style but a lesbian. She usually got about in jodhpurs and a jacket, very Beatrix Havergal, the woman who established the School of Horticulture for Ladies at Waterperry. Miss Trunchbull from Roald Dahl's Matilda was based on Beatrix.

I have books in Melbourne which detail and illustrate her designs and garden layout, however, I won't be back for another week and a half.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.