The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what puny Pottie got from his restoration of his tack room apartment since the grift began.

The kitchen, with its Portuguese marble worksurface, is fully equipped, and also has a wine fridge, dish washer and small fridge.Heating to be installed, and a bathroom / bath tub update. Did Amaury make interior shutters for the Potty place? He got the apartment and hallway painted, etc.

Stephanie has announced that the tack room is available for rent! Alas, the tack room has no open slots for June, July, 1 3 night 4 day slot open in August, and 1 3 night 4 day stay in September, and 2 days in October ( but the room rental requires a 3 night stay, so nothing in October, 2024).

Lalande
Learn More

ARRIVING
Thu 15 August 2024

NIGHTS

GUESTS
2 Adults

BEST RATE
€930.00 $ 1001.00

F1 moves to Europe for the next few weeks - Spain. Europe, Hungary, Belgium etc. so will Potty be around the shitoo more often? When are the patron dates? Ofcourse when Potty’s at the shitoo the Tack Room is available because he’s with Fanny. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Direct from Curtis instagram…

View attachment 2989751

View attachment 2989754

only very miserable straight woman would settle for this…

View attachment 2989756
Poor Ratso. Passed around like a stuffed animal and manhandled nonstop by strangers all day. Loser grifting Snorts’ trophy status dog for him to domInate. Look at Ratso’s wide eyes and being hoisted in the air by a stranger tightly wrapping their hands around his stomach. The idiot is lucky Ratso didn’t bite him. The gruesome twosome are so cruel to the smallest dog in the world who is just a meaningless prop for their garish wanna be egos. They use the poor dog as a substitute for having a personality and to get attention for being obnoxious.

Guess Ratso is just lucky the man didn’t faint while holding the wonder dog. I guess the throngs of tearful, gasping, overwhelmed people waiting to have their photos taken with the dog kindly stepped out of view of the camera.

Light bulb head Snorty still has the most punchable, smug face in every setting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
As a gay man I can say this.

He’s gayer than the 2 gay men standing in front of him. He makes Richard Simmons look butch.

IMG_3475.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am with you Woody!
Snorts is a jumped up little squirt but Potts is in a different league !
Potts is much older and how can you make a living photographing the Grand Prix if you are not one of those famous camera guys???
He is a "mummy's boy" and I bet his mother gives him $$ for his travel etc.
Potts is just a older form of Snorts but I think Potts is vainer!
I just cannot stand all his little faces he does - he is too old to be a playing "Cutie " - yuk.
Plus he is just sooooo Lazy! 😡
I hate the baby toddler voice he uses when he is asking for a pool, a garden maze, a huge custom bbq to be built, a new custom pizza oven, a photography room, for Ñutty to pay his speeding ticket, for Stephanie to take his trash, for Stephanie, or Nutty, to clean all his clothes out of the laundry room, telling Stephanie that someone needs to clean up all the barbecue mess that he left after preparing the Boxing Day barbecue.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Interestingly Potts UK website has eradicated Lie Land. He has a website in Netherlands listing clients including Lie Land. The photography is actually really poor, he thinks a jaunty angle makes him arty but he is not skilled. He is to photography what Fanny is to opera singing and we know how much she earned from that fake foray

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
F1 moves to Europe for the next few weeks - Spain. Europe, Hungary, Belgium etc. so will Potty be around the shitoo more often? When are the patron dates? Ofcourse when Potty’s at the shitoo the Tack Room is available because he’s with Fanny. 🤣
eww those two all dry flaky skin, smelly bits, onion egg breathe and creaking joints

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Practically everything that has gone wrong with that dump has been caused by the Jarvis crew, Fanny and her parents.
Thread nomination: 🧵 Everything that has gone wrong with the dump has been caused by the Jarvis crew, Fanny, and her parents 🧵

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Interestingly Potts UK website has eradicated Lie Land. He has a website in Netherlands listing clients including Lie Land. The photography is actually really poor, he thinks a jaunty angle makes him arty but he is not skilled. He is to photography what Fanny is to opera singing and we know how much she earned from that fake foray

Agree, Potts photography is really poor. He doesn’t have the eye for the art.

Was surprised to see Ruthless in two of the campaigns presented in his portfolio.

IMG_1108.png

IMG_1109.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread?
🧵

“Fanny, throw out the fake fiancé instead of your back.”

IMG_3478.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Agree, Potts photography is really poor. He doesn’t have the eye for the art.

Was surprised to see Ruthless in two of the campaigns presented in his portfolio.

View attachment 2989847
View attachment 2989848
The Alfa Romeo one is particularly funny, he is such a bleeping try hard- he left the A off their logo in his attempt to be arty. I would say Ruth is to modelling what Potts is to photography and Fanny is to opera singing. A lantern jaw if not normally the gate way to becoming the Netherland's next top model, but I hear her writing is tit and she has two best sellers, so what do I know. I imagine he said if you give me the photography gig I will throw in a model for free and they were buggered when they saw her chin walk in the room. I do enjoy being an utter witch about this bunch of aging chancers sorry if it is a bit much but they truly deserve it. His website is hilarious I would never employ him to do interiors shots and certainly not food or fashion, he is amateurville and doesn't have a good eye. His shots are all a bit 80's vibe. A bit like Fanny giving her editing skills kudos and describing herself as a presenter not amongst professionals they are all just chancing their arms no skills, no training no eye.
---
New thread?
🧵

“Fanny, throw out the fake fiancé instead of your back.”

View attachment 2989863
Snorts Dad has a planet of the apes look about him-the blonde one from the original film
---
Potts has a photography book out laugh my arse off. I might publish the contents of my I phone it will have more artistic merit

---
The Alfa Romeo one is particularly funny, he is such a bleeping try hard- he left the A off their logo in his attempt to be arty. I would say Ruth is to modelling what Potts is to photography and Fanny is to opera singing. A lantern jaw if not normally the gate way to becoming the Netherland's next top model, but I hear her writing is tit and she has two best sellers, so what do I know. I imagine he said if you give me the photography gig I will throw in a model for free and they were buggered when they saw her chin walk in the room. I do enjoy being an utter witch about this bunch of aging chancers sorry if it is a bit much but they truly deserve it. His website is hilarious I would never employ him to do interiors shots and certainly not food or fashion, he is amateurville and doesn't have a good eye. His shots are all a bit 80's vibe. A bit like Fanny giving her editing skills kudos and describing herself as a presenter not amongst professionals they are all just chancing their arms no skills, no training no eye.
---

Snorts Dad has a planet of the apes look about him-the blonde one from the original film
---
Potts has a photography book out laugh my arse off. I might publish the contents of my I phone it will have more artistic merit

He is the twit that keeps on giving bothering twittery listen to this bollocks

About the Book
I’m fascinated by long exposure photography - it allows me to capture a passage of time in a single frame. What I’m left with is more than just a photo, it’s a story. Shooting at night only adds to the mystery of what happened in those lost minutes, when the sun slips behind the canal houses and the city lights converge to form trails that lead you into another dimension.
---
---

---

---

He is the twit that keeps on giving bothering twittery listen to this bollocks

About the Book
I’m fascinated by long exposure photography - it allows me to capture a passage of time in a single frame. What I’m left with is more than just a photo, it’s a story. Shooting at night only adds to the mystery of what happened in those lost minutes, when the sun slips behind the canal houses and the city lights converge to form trails that lead you into another dimension.

Potts has missed his calling he has a future writing unbelievable sappy content for Hallmark greetings cards-although I bet old mighty chin may have written this for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There you are Fanny, sorted it for you, before you start crying for more money. All readily available and would match in with everything.

I say if the restorers come up with the idea of painting over of some other daft idea, they're taking you for a mug (which they probably are already to be fair seeing as it's gone so over budget).

View attachment 2989191View attachment 2989193View attachment 2989194

Whoever put the vents in could have used a dark grey pipe.

So the French drains are not in yet, why was none of this done before the paintjob began. Yet again everything seems to be being done arse about face, don't these trades talk to each other.

I see Denise and Brett having regular site meetings to discuss where things are at and what's next, they're not going to be taken for fools. There should be a site manager there on a regular basis, not the Architect flouncing in and out at will.

These restorers are going to bleed you dry just like your flunky will.

Annalise in the kitchen, on the payroll now?

duck off Potts. I bet he's an absolute arse when he's there, demanding. Can't stand him.

I hope that was Fanny's plate she kept touching and not one for a guest. More ration book dinners and a crispy pancake with white chocolate mousse?

Go on Marie, throw an epic tantrum and tell them all to piss off out of the kitchen if they want you to cook the guest dinners. Trixie could have done the coffees but no they just piss about in the kitchen, getting in the way. Then mocking the fact that Marie is getting stressed and pissed off that Pavlova used the hot water she'd got read for the guest coffees for her own hot drink. She shouldn't be in there while all that is going on, the supposed refugee/non volunteer/guest.

Arseholes!!

I'm sure Fanny will be able to drag her sad arse to the south of France, never fear.
---

Must admit showed Mr Spratt and he said there should be ventilation holes up the top too and a mirrored effect could have been used inside to help bring in more light. Who knew.

I didn't think they were going to be round either, I was thinking more like this but what do I know
View attachment 2989232
They could have made them lower, my sons install fire protection systems so have to drill through concrete buildings, the base of the chapel is thicker, I bet they didn't want to go buy a longer hole saw. So middle of the wall it is.. I'll assume that yellow stone is easier to drill too than the concrete at the bottom. Bit cheeky with the amount they're charging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.