The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep those fuckers missed the wedding. Everyone else arrived the night before Viv kept mentioning everyone working etc Fanny and Snorts don't and they missed the wedding. Permasmile looked nice.
I'd put money on it that those two idiot shopaholics stopped enroute to go brocunting and missed the wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't shoot me down but I actually pitied Stephanie tonight when I watched Chateau Love. Fanny is a mere footnote in everyone's life and the only time she is front and centre is on her pathetic flog. She has grifted so much money, but that doesn't equal contentment or happiness. She was not even mentioned in the speech and Viv and the Shrek's clearly have formed a proper friendship, Curtis seemed genuinely pleased to see old Permasile Viv. Stephanie looked really pathetic, swamped in that ghastly dress ill at ease and shrew like- a real little mouse, who no one really wanted to talk to. She is socially awkward and not popular and she has an inability to enjoy anything she isn't filming. She truly is empty and alone. Amaury came to the Chateau and found Natti, Mummy has Percy even old badger face Kat has found love even if it is with Dan. The parties have ended, no more volunteers, no more giddy fellow Chateau owners in the first flush of DIY thrall, no Michael Petherick, even gobbler Oli has distanced himself. The only people who remain are those who are beholden to her financially. She knows the grift will end at some point, she knows she has been dishonest and without her own filter (on other peoples flogs she looks like a little old woman) she is truly pathetic. She doesn't understand why she can't have what others have-style, friends, contentment and people who really care.

She can't even make the thumbnail on the Shrek's wedding flog.
---
Potts GCSE photography circa 2007. Sadly he failed .
The thumbnail for Nike says STD unfortunate

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Spotted in the DM tonight. The chickens have come in roost.

Angel needs to stop with the red hair dye and get some eyebrows microbladed on. She makes Fanny looks good in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder under what circumstances Patreon does this kind of checking.
Closing it for investigation? If it is a normal thing?
If you click on the community notice it says a lot and quite a few things that are illegal to patreon happen on Fanny's patreon page maybe she has been reported once too often.

Harassment
Creators and fans are empowered to express themselves, though not at the expense of anyone else’s safety or privacy.

Harassment, whether online or in the real world, harms people physically and psychologically. Although Patreon encourages people to share critical opinions and discuss controversial issues on the platform, safety is our top priority. Harassment and related abusive behaviors are not tolerated.
Bullying
Behavior, language, or creative works that bully individuals are prohibited on Patreon. Acts that qualify as bullying include, but are not limited to, threatening violence to intimidate, mockery based on sexual history or status as a survivor of sexual assault, sharing degrading photos or videos, and derogatory photoshopped images. To enable users to freely discuss topics relevant to the public interest (e.g. debates about current or newsworthy events or controversial issues), Patreon permits critical commentary directed at public figures and officials (e.g. political candidates, government officials, celebrities). Works that pose risk to the public figure’s physical safety and/or violates other Patreon policies (e.g. hate speech, sexual exploitation), however, are not permitted.
Dogpiling
Dogpiling is a form of harassment in which a group of people attack an individual online to intimidate or humiliate them. Patreon prohibits creators and fans from engaging in or encouraging dogpiling.
Doxxing
Doxxing is a form of harassment in which someone shares an individual’s personally identifiable information (e.g. home address, phone number, bank account information, medical information) online without consent. This abusive act can lead to on- and offline harms against the individual such as stalking, emotional distress, physical harm, job loss, and identity theft. Patreon prohibits creators and fans on the platform from engaging in or encouraging doxxing. Exceptions to this policy may include someone publishing their own personally identifiable information, publishing someone else’s personally identifiable information with the individual’s consent, and sensitive information from documents properly in the public domain (e.g. court filings, press releases, news articles).

Baconeater did all of the above

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
seems it is quite serious. Stephanie hope you're not pissed in the South of France you may want to look at this

1. eneral Topics
  2. Content Policy & Guidelines
  3. Trust & Safety
My account has been suspended
  • Updated 3 years ago
Your campaign may be suspended if you fail to meet our community guidelines. While these are extreme cases, the Trust and Safety team will always reach out and work with you to make sure you have all the information necessary to have your campaign successfully unsuspended.

What can I do to have my campaign unsuspended:
If your campaign has been suspended, you will be alerted by a banner at the top of your page once you log in. From here, your first step is to make sure that you take the time to read our community guidelines. These guidelines are our one-stop for all things content and policy related. It’s here that you can learn about what content we allow (and don’t allow) creators to share and fund using Patreon.

The Trust and Safety team will always send you an email to discuss the next steps to reform your page. Make sure you check the inbox of the email address associated with your Patreon campaign. If you don’t check that email address frequently, please update it and reach out to us directly via [email protected].

While your campaign is under suspension, you retain the ability to manage your campaign, including create or delete posts, make changes to your benefits and message your patrons. This is so you are able to make the appropriate changes to bring your page back within our Community Guidelines.

In the interest of keeping Patreon a safe place for everyone, your campaign will remain under suspension while the Trust and Safety team works with you to bring your page back within guidelines in a timely manner. There is no defined deadline as we understand that this process might take some time. As long as we are communicating and know you are actively working on your page, we will happily keep working with you.

What happens to my pledges, my patrons and my funds?
As part of our strong commitment to fund the emerging creative class, we don’t delete any pledges. Your pledges will simply be paused for as long as it takes for you to work on your campaign. Additionally, you will not gain any new pledges while under suspension.

Please make sure you take the time to inform your Patrons about the state of your campaign. You can inform them directly on your Patreon campaign page via a new post, by direct message or through other channels where you communicate with your patrons (e.g. Discord).

The Trust and Safety team tries to provide timely access to creator payments, but you may on occasion experience delays in accessing your funds. We may also block or hold payments for violations of our policies or for compliance reasons, including collecting tax reporting information.

What happens if my campaign is under suspension during a payment cycle?
Our payment processing cycles happen at the beginning of each month and this is when we process pledges from patrons and send them to the creators. If your campaign is under suspension for a content violation during a payment cycle, your payments for the month will not be included for processing and will be lost. Your patrons will not be charged for their pledges during that cycle. Furthermore, payments lost while your campaign is under suspension will not be reprocessed after unsuspension. When payments are otherwise delayed or blocked we try to communicate the reason to you promptly. If you have questions about a payments block, please reach out to us.

Is there an appeal process?
If you believe that the Trust and Safety team made a mistake while reviewing your content, please respond back to the email which details the reasons behind their action and send us evidence supporting your claim.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
found this line interesting about why it can be suspended:

The Trust and Safety team tries to provide timely access to creator payments, but you may on occasion experience delays in accessing your funds. We may also block or hold payments for violations of our policies or for compliance reasons, including collecting tax reporting information.
---
Fanny all over the comments from last night's flog. Seemingly this weird error as she calls suspension is only effecting her patreon account, not Dan's not the Smug's nor Billy ummm

ogyXsBLaYw96po1fV2IWNUFw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@MarilynA-km4qj
54 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!

PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
Hi, yes, there is! There's a weird error, which means I can't post tonight's video. I've contacted support and hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow 🫰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Don't shoot me down but I actually pitied Stephanie tonight when I watched Chateau Love. Fanny is a mere footnote in everyone's life and the only time she is front and centre is on her pathetic flog. She has grifted so much money, but that doesn't equal contentment or happiness. She was not even mentioned in the speech and Viv and the Shrek's clearly have formed a proper friendship, Curtis seemed genuinely pleased to see old Permasile Viv. Stephanie looked really pathetic, swamped in that ghastly dress ill at ease and shrew like- a real little mouse, who no one really wanted to talk to. She is socially awkward and not popular and she has an inability to enjoy anything she isn't filming. She truly is empty and alone. Amaury came to the Chateau and found Natti, Mummy has Percy even old badger face Kat has found love even if it is with Dan. The parties have ended, no more volunteers, no more giddy fellow Chateau owners in the first flush of DIY thrall, no Michael Petherick, even gobbler Oli has distanced himself. The only people who remain are those who are beholden to her financially. She knows the grift will end at some point, she knows she has been dishonest and without her own filter (on other peoples flogs she looks like a little old woman) she is truly pathetic. She doesn't understand why she can't have what others have-style, friends, contentment and people who really care.

She can't even make the thumbnail on the Shrek's wedding flog.
---

The thumbnail for Nike says STD unfortunate
They definitely missed the ceremony.
Fanny has her high heels ion and walked with the dog. Gamy hip and back , I am not so sure.
---
What a lot of happy memories/ vlogs for other chateau owners.😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Patreon suspending Stephanie Jarvis' Patreon account is not a "weird error" they are investigating her practices. She must be rattled she would never normally comment on last nights flog at this time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m having a wet dream and I am awake! Tell me it’s not a dream. 😝 🍆
Depends. Does Goofy, Gyro Gearloose or Brenda appear?

Patreon suspending Stephanie Jarvis' Patreon account is not a "weird error" they are investigating her practices. She must be rattled she would never normally comment on last nights flog at this time
Honestly, I hope it means that the house of cards is crumbling down. Sadly, La Jarvis has more lives than a cat and the Doctor combined. I'm sure she'll figure some way to slip out of it, even if it means sacrificing Baghead or Potts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Depends. Does Goofy, Gyro Gearloose or Brenda appear?

Honestly, I hope it means that the house of cards is crumbling down. Sadly, La Jarvis has more lives than a cat and the Doctor combined. I'm sure she'll figure some way to slip out of it, even if it means sacrificing Baghead or Potts.
well at least she is sweating now that is something she is commenting on last nights flog and watching the comments. See what this little exert says:

Your campaign may be suspended if you fail to meet our community guidelines. While these are extreme cases,

It also later mentions tax information. She has got tardy lately, she has openly blocked and bullied patreons it was going to come home to roost at some point. Unfortunately I doubt patreon want to lose the $30k grift a month either so I am sure she will be back in the saddle soon but maybe it will be a wake up call to her and some of the dumb arse patreons if they investigate

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.