The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
click to watch 15 to 20 seconds of Stephanie berating Sebastian for the holes drilled in the chapel. Sebastian looks trapped. He absolutely hates having to deal with her. I hope all of the chapel workers get a bonus for putting up with stalker Stephanie. Some people in the comments remark about how quickly the work is getting done in the chapel. All the people working on the chapel wanna get the job completed as quickly as possible, and get the hell away from the dump, Stephanie, and loser Philip.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Thank you @graciemckitten - you are a super sleuth! Am I the only one who found it ODD that the concierge showed Fanny TWO rooms..? I have a sneaking suspicion that they actually booked both rooms- and "played pretend" for the iPhone with Snorts sitting on the bed eating his pint of ice cream (he already consumed a double scoop cone before dinner- lactose intolerance my arse!) They slept in separate rooms- we are not dumb.

Also, thanks, Fanny, for reading here and explaining why you sometimes do not use bread plates. You're a few threads behind, so catch up! The lot of 15 hags have been chatty- you give us so much fodder with your daily terrible life choices.

The irony was NOT lost at the large portions and multiple courses of the dinners the "Despicable Duo" (courtesy of @C'est moi ) tucked into in the hotel. I am going to surmise THOSE dinners cost less than €75 per person.
Agreed. The concierge said something like . . . so you can choose. I took it to mean you can choose who gets which room.

Also, the socks. The black socks worn with his bathrobe. So chic. Surely they can get travelling slippers, preferably leather slip ons from Bally.

The whole feet and bathrobe thing, filmed to infer 'intimacy'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lolliegoth
7 minutes ago
Sorry - I can't watch this 'sh*t show' anymore. Content is not worth my time.

carreyn9808
16 minutes ago
Lancelot with his bum in the air looks uncomfortable, almost looks like he is too big for it but, I bet he is loving being upfront with you both instead of in the back seat. He is so cute

IT IS TOO SMALL FOR THE DOG. DAMN IDIOTS.

dorothywalters7448
58 minutes ago
Lovely trip, but I believe the dog carrier looks small. Poor little bum !!!

@LehSam-zb2nm
37 minutes ago
Poor Lancelot in that tiny place, too small to sleep. Very uncomfortable!

christineh5790
1 minute ago
Fabulous vlog of beautiful places, people and ‘things’! Lancelot looked so gorgeous sleeping happily in his new car bed but my only thought was that without a proper restraint belt he would be propelled into the front window if you had a horrendous stop? I know the bed is strapped on and he is attached by the clasp on his leash

View attachment 2992936
Poor Lancelot
1718330723017.png
1718330753141.png

1718330773763.png
1718330792606.png

1718330853280.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Agreed. The concierge said something like . . . so you can choose. I took it to mean you can choose who gets which room.

Also, the socks. The black socks worn with his bathrobe. So chic. Surely they can get travelling slippers, preferably leather slip ons from Bally.

The whole feet and bathrobe thing, filmed to infer 'intimacy'.
He is wearing a hotel Road while his bathing Ratso in the sink.Gross.

Is Stephanie taking opioids for her fake back injury? Look at the Lady Avonlea post above this one. Her pupils are tiny In this video. Pinpoint pupil size may occur with the use of certain drugs such as heroin, morphine, fentanyl and other opioids.

AAACB7A6-0EEC-4CA3-96E8-2EBC6A5F4800.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ratso
Who washes their dog in the sink of a 5* hotel? Poor Ratso must have thrown up again, hopefully all over Fanny & Snorty now that's he's sitting between them in the car. Think I'll send that pic to the Hotel GM. I don't think hotel mgmt will be impressed and hopefully ban them from future stays.
Please do!

• Heart
He is wearing a hotel Road while his bathing Ratso in the sink.Gross.

Is Stephanie taking opioids for her fake back injury? Look at the Lady Avonlea post above this one. Her pupils are tiny In this video. Pinpoint pupil size may occur with the use of certain drugs such as heroin, morphine, fentanyl and other opioids.View attachment 2993048
Good grief they are tiny. She did say something about taking her, ahem, 'medication', before they set off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You can bet Ratso pee'd and poo'd himself in the car or in the hotel ( Probably both ) when the two must have left him to go eat their $$$ meal in the hotel's restaurant! I bet Ratso barked and barked in the hotel room.
Who in the hell would use a expensive hotel sink to wash your dog!!!
As for his allergy to milk...... that is bullshit. He ate tons of the stuff !
I just hope when they put out their fancy fish knives ........ someone pinches one or two! :ROFLMAO:
Fanny in the scarf ....... bin it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Hands up everyone who decides to put off bathing their pooch until they are in a bathroom in a luxury hotel! Maybe Ratso was sick in the car again. That car must stink to high Heaven.

Here's a sight to get your pulses racing! Does he keep his socks on in bed? 🤮

View attachment 2992894
@Jeeves I am guilty of having to have to give my JRT a wash after he rolled in poo on a few trips (he went through a stage), but never in the sink where we brush our teeth! It was always in the bathtub, shower, communal sink at a camp ground, or my galley sink on the sailboat (I Lysoled the ish out of that one afterward.) I agree- poor pup must have thrown up again, but Fanny cannot be arsed with taking him to the vet for "puppy Dramamine", let alone to get his nails cut (yet, has no issues about getting her own nails done.)

The Porsche must smell terrible- but Fanny still claims they do NOT own it, yet use it like a litterbox and public transport system.

@billybudd- looks like Snorts saw your post about slathering Nivea on your feet, putting on a pair of Buster Brown socks and took it to heart! Heaven forbid his dainty feet ever get a callous! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
viE7WpCayJ9xjgKX4BMHFuzs=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@AlanHouser
2 hours
(after the chapel) “Did you hear that?” NO. WE DON’T SPEAK FRENC

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 look at the smart ass, answer Philip or Stephanie, inserted in the comments using their dump account
@murialpack5350
1 hour ago
But you heard it, right
---
This is the face of yet another man who is unhappy to see you Stephanie. Stop harassing Sebastian

E9DE9B53-D718-41AC-B6EC-E6C1622E2C87.png

• Angry
  • Heart
This is one of the deluxe rooms at La Mirande Hotel. I wonder where Fanny got the inspiration for her horrid pink toile attic room? (Although the hotel room looks tasteful and not over done)
1718332369960.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at so e of the food that the greedy gruesome twosome order at the 5 star hotel restaurant in the $900+ per room hotel ( 1800.00 for the night since they both got separate rooms) for less than 75 euros each? Compare to the prison ration portions of the dump dinners For the bed and breakfast guests.
498BF0DE-1B23-45D0-846A-5939A2B93E7E.png
ABF0242B-9AC3-45F3-875A-B52ED916D46C.png
A9E878C9-C487-4445-B4AD-BF52977408B8.png
0925E6E4-700F-4759-9FBD-BFD454B51561.png
7DEDED7E-8C75-446C-A654-7BF2AC170130.png
DC1E8C7D-1359-4582-B80D-3F0DC55E4E37.png
16A55102-D344-4222-A4E3-C3FABB8F7C62.png
069D42C1-9969-4AA2-B520-DAF5B45568C6.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.
What an astute observation. You are right, last night she claimed that it was only when she was trying to post the Patreon video, that she noticed an error, and was not allowed to post the video. If her Patreon account was actually put back online a dozen hours or so ago and the glitch resolved, where is the Patreon video? Why didn’t she post it?

No announcement on the CD community page or in her cd comment section that her Patreon account had been fully restored and the “ glitch” fixed.She has ignored the issue.

Look what she posted under one of the dump accounts. You must be correct because she’s already tried to put an excuse into the comments from yesterday’s video 11 hours ago to cover the fact that although the account is back online, she has yet to post the completed Patreon video this week.This post was to quash further discussion of why no Patreon video for this week has been posted, although it had allegedly already been completed and was ready to upload

@therealtartuffe
11 hours ago
That's strange. I can access it. However, Stephanie seems to be late in posting her weekly update. I'm sure she'll have it up soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh snap! Thank you @OhIDontKnow... I do wonder if she hasn't fled back to the Shitoo like the "Thief in the Night" she is to try to regain control of her "empire" and attempt damage control. (As if she was going to really help her Tante and TonTon move boxes!) <Grabs popcorn>.

Sorry @graciemckitten- just saw we posted at the same time! Come on over- the Miller Lites are cold, and the air popper is running!

@tuffiti - We love you and adore you, but it looks like you are getting a bye week! Sending you on a well-deserved holiday to the Maldives!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What an astute observation. You are right, last night she cleaned that it was only when she was trying to post the Patreon video, but she noticed an error It was not allowed to post the video. If her Patreon account was actually cleared up and put back online a dozen hours or so ago, where is the Patreon video? Why didn’t she post it?
Fanny definitely has not posted this week's patreon video as of 5:00 a.m. Paris time (Friday morning).

• Heart
Here’s a comment from a viewer in yesterday’s CD comment section. Has anyone ever taken one Tylenol with two or three ibuprofen for back pain or as a muscle relaxer? Perhaps Stephanie needs to try this instead of gobbling up those opioids.

user-wh9vj1th3u
9 hours ago
I have a herniated disc at L4 and 5. Doctor suggested taking one Tylenol (acetaminophen) with 2 or 3 Ibuprofen. The combination is a non-narcotic muscle relaxer. Occasionally I strain my back, take it at bedtime, and in the morning I feel fine. Just a thought for you, but it helps me tremendously

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@AbiEverAfter
11 hours ago
My parents Val and Jerry have just arrived at your chateau
---
@gregstone6916
13 minutes ago
Gay Phil must have been in heaven.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.