Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Just so you know. Her Patreon is under review.
View attachment 2990724
clarissaolivier736
3 hours ago
Hi Stephanie, is there something wrong with the patrion account.

sandyrisotto
1 hour ago
Also have a problem logging in tonight.

MarilynA-km4qj
29 minutes ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!
I’m having a wet dream and I am awake! Tell me it’s not a dream. 😝 🍆
View attachment 2990811
elmo-hell.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Rory

VIP Member
How could Brenda write such information about “Stephanie’s money” without it being cleared by Stephanie?

Hey Brenda
I was a patron for a short while. It was very clear to me what my money/contribution was going towards, as stated online and by Stephanie. Fucking renovations with a specific project list of priorities. Including €8000 for Pink Fortuny fabric and shutter dogs. And I was promised by Stephanie I was a member of association and would be shown accounts. She stated she used the Pethericks’ accountants for advice on establishing the foundation.
So I’m wondering (as I have in the past) what is your cut in this business? Did you replace Jump suit Jill or the widowed personal assistant who disappeared after the 100k subscriber party? Because Brenda once a tax trail is started it follows down every rabbit hole. You and every “contractor” from La La is at risk of an audit. Facebook also has rules against spreading and encouraging fraudulent schemes. What is your motivation to devote your time to supporting Stephanie’s lies and fraud? Lie down with dogs Brenda and you catch fleas - or a tax audit.
Rory

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
As a gay man I can say this.

He’s gayer than the 2 gay men standing in front of him. He makes Richard Simmons look butch.

IMG_3475.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I thought just for fun I’d describe my day using Fannyspeak.

I awakened this morning to a beautiful case of arthritic hips and rolled haphazardly out of my antique carved mahogany bed with TJ Maxx linens, to find a glorious sunny day had been happening for five hours. I ran into the kitchen to make my morning coffee, whilst I yelled at my $6000 dogs to shut the fuck up. After having coffee and chocolate for morning nibbles, I patiently waited to see if my body would move. After reading the New York Times, Washington Post, and the Apple News feed, I logged into Tattle to see what the bitches and hags had been up to overnight.

After deciding I wasn’t going out in public with a black eye I acquired whilst stepping on a rake two days ago, I did a bit of dog petting. After two hours I realized I was fully awake and began to plan my day. I am so excited I can write again after having a trigger finger mysteriously manifest a month and a half ago. I set out to do my to do list with my newly injected thumb. It was by this time 2:30 in the afternoon. I noted the amazing beauty of the $6000 dogs and told them to shut the fuck up.

Whilst I was making my to do list I noticed a pang of hunger. While I am not intermittently fasting, I decided not to eat because my beautiful creature of a husband likes to eat dinner at 10:00, and doing that will make me turn into a waddler. I went back to my to do list and found I’d already done most of it to my utter happiness. I then proceeded to shop online for my groceries on the most exquisite website, Instacart. Whilst awaiting my delivery, I opened my mail and all the lovely little parcels I purchased whilst shopping on Ambien. I could hardly remember purchasing any of them and they were all beautiful. Especially the new timer for our irrigation system.

I decided to stay in my super comfy sweatpants I had slept in, they are made by Champion. I also purchased them in an Ambien haze, they are p-heautiful!

Oh God. This toxic positivity shit is tiring. I quit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
This new thread is a good time to make a request: If all tattlers could commit to limiting themselves to posting one photo of Philip Jansen each per day, it would certainly help my mental health. There's only some much I can stand of the sight of his lightbulb-shaped noggin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

T Rex

VIP Member
I did finally get round to watching Permasmile's latest vlog, and do have a few musings:

Forking Viv used the vlog like a "QVC/HSN Channel" to promote her wares, which was in poor taste. She lost points when Isabella asked if she could wear a specific necklace, and Viv quickly shut her down with a NO. Simon looked like a broken down man who has just given up and succombed to the life of a man forced to wear brooches.

I do think Viv and Sarah are really good friends (Simon, on the other hand, really could give two forks, and just does what Viv tells him to do to keep the peace.) Mini-Viv was not as annoying or afflicted as she usually is- I did feel a bit for her, as other than Snorts and Penelope, was one of the youngest members to be amongst the very geriatric crowd. But, she remained exceptionally polite and upbeat. I give her a gold star for not only supporting her parents, but Sarah and Shrek.

Fanny and Snorts were late, and made it in time to see the newly married couple come out of the Maire's office. Based on Fanny's body language with the pink phone in her velociraptor claw and one over her mouth, she certainly was giggling about Sarah and Shrek's outfits. Fork off, Fanny- it is not YOUR wedding.

Endearing- the entire ceremony took place in French with the Maire, who had only nice things to say about them (because they have made their chateau a home vice an empty building, and they have become a part of the local community). I also liked that Sarah spoke in French for most of the reception- her French was not perfect, but she certainly tries.

Fanny and Snorts were almost as odd of ducks as Stewie and Patsy. The "gruesome duo" lacked any real social interaction. The odd bit where they returned from "the hedges" sans Lancelot (Filippo had him in his care- after all, Curtis and Filippo are dog people and Filippo probably said, "Oh, povero piccolo bambino! Vieni con me! I tuoi genitori sono terribili!") I do think the tiny dog was grateful to have a break from his shyte parents for a change. (Dog parents- we know.)

The irony is that the photos that "amateur photographer" Julia took and shared with Viv were of far better quality than any of Potts!

The following day, Sarah and Shrek revealed the "gifts" they received- hmm, yet there was nothing from Fanny shown. Did Fanny EVEN give them a gift? If so, it must not have been very vlog-worthy. "Our gift to you is our presence! We will vlog the parts of your wedding we showed up for, eat the food, drink as much champers as we can, hand our dog off to someone else to care for, and use your footage and likeness to promote our own channel! After all, we are on Channel 4!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
With budget cuts coming, the chef has tomorrow’s first course for the B&B dinner all figured out.

IMG_3546.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

---
More money was spent on those 8 pastries than the entire B&B dinner.

IMG_3404.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Don't shoot me down but I actually pitied Stephanie tonight when I watched Chateau Love. Fanny is a mere footnote in everyone's life and the only time she is front and centre is on her pathetic flog. She has grifted so much money, but that doesn't equal contentment or happiness. She was not even mentioned in the speech and Viv and the Shrek's clearly have formed a proper friendship, Curtis seemed genuinely pleased to see old Permasile Viv. Stephanie looked really pathetic, swamped in that ghastly dress ill at ease and shrew like- a real little mouse, who no one really wanted to talk to. She is socially awkward and not popular and she has an inability to enjoy anything she isn't filming. She truly is empty and alone. Amaury came to the Chateau and found Natti, Mummy has Percy even old badger face Kat has found love even if it is with Dan. The parties have ended, no more volunteers, no more giddy fellow Chateau owners in the first flush of DIY thrall, no Michael Petherick, even gobbler Oli has distanced himself. The only people who remain are those who are beholden to her financially. She knows the grift will end at some point, she knows she has been dishonest and without her own filter (on other peoples flogs she looks like a little old woman) she is truly pathetic. She doesn't understand why she can't have what others have-style, friends, contentment and people who really care.

She can't even make the thumbnail on the Shrek's wedding flog.
---
Potts GCSE photography circa 2007. Sadly he failed .
The thumbnail for Nike says STD unfortunate

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Mr Magoo

Trying to keep up here but my garden has been consuming most of my time. However I have to say Fanny is lying… about most everything. She most likely has convinced herself these lies are truth. No way in hell throwing clips together takes hours of her precious time. Her viewers need to stop funding her via Patreon. What she makes off you tube alone could fund her projects, I mean this outrageous grifting has taken the cake IMO.

Her level of taking advantage of people is disgusting and she is raking in such big numbers yet I have NEVER seen her give in a charitable way (Except the embarrassing contribution in SA). She could pay it forward a bit and help so many in need… including animals. I have never witnessed such a selfish unsympathetic privileged person in all my days.

I know you all know this… just putting it on record. Hope everyone is doing ok. I know some are struggling with health issues my thoughts and prayers for your healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Does anyone have access to Brenda’s Boondoggle on Fakebook? She and her henchman must be working overtime deleting, banning and shit stirring.
So.....three days ago - I repeat, THREE DAYS AGO - Brenda posted a very long post about Stephanie's decision to open a Patreon account. She also went on and on about how it's Stephanie's money to spend on however she chooses. However, in this long-winded rant of hers, she said that Stephanie chose to open Patreon to do the renovation of the la Lande, that she could change that however she wished, but for now, she's keeping the Patreon money to go towards renovation of the chateau. Brenda claims she had to go through this little exercise because of a "nasty comment", but in closing wants everyone to know it's Stephanie' money and she can spend it however she wishes.

Make of THAT what you will. Isabelle commented. A bunch of sycophants commented with over the top praise for Stephanie and I've posted the one that caused me the most agita here, which was right under Isabelle's. Someone did ask about the review of Patreon, but nothing major has come out of that that I can see. I have an appointment to get to in an hour and still haven't showered yet, so I blew through the comments pretty quickly and after reading the one I've posted here, really couldn't stomach much. Most of the comments are supportive of Stephanie - but of course, comments are "allowed" by Brenda, so I wouldn't expect to see anything other than praise for Stephanie. I just think it's very strange that Brenda would go on about Patreon and Stephanie's "right" to spend her money any way she pleases, and that it occurred before this review of Patreon is taking place. It may just be a coincidence.......

I will only say that BAIT AND SWITCH tactics **generally** are frowned upon. I can't find them now, but when Patreon came out with a new conduct for creators a couple of years ago, they appeared to not exactly condone bait and switch tactics, either.

1718277218467.png

1718277337886.png

1718277438397.png

1718277558353.png

FROM ISABELLE and the comment that sent me over the edge is directly under Isabelle's

1718277661632.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41