The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been to Costco and all the darn packing when you get home o_O..... so I am not up to date.

Gertie .......I wore my mask ........ I was not the only one !!! šŸ˜·

Thank you once again ComtesseRose ..... Big Kiss šŸ’‹
Well done @Pekey. šŸ˜·
We are booked in for our covid and flu vaccines, Thursday morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Phillips the happiest when hes thinking about Lily of the valley says no fiancĆ© ever!!! Also, the coat she bought the coat thatā€™s the goofiest looking coat Iā€™ve ever seen!!! I looked up at my cooking line this afternoon and look whose name I saw dining in
Well, there's two more flogs I won't be watching!
Me too! šŸ˜‚
---
Maybe she will.share it with Maria???
If Maria comes back I'll boil my head
---
View attachment 2955704

jimm8682
1 hour ago
Are Pavlina and Davy an item..?...actually they would make a good couple, both sarcastically cute..

mpourratt
5 hours ago
Davey dating Pavlina. So cute.

debragrogan6235
1 hour ago
How did you get that idea?
Sweet autistic Davy is never going to date anyone! Poor guy ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am so depressed about the canvas foraging bag for Marieā˜¹Happy belated Birthday, Slave. We donā€™t care if you feel ā€˜cuteā€™ todayā€¦.Scrounge for scrub!! I really feel low about this
Also Fanny could have run one up on her amazing sewing machine in about 10 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the Gibbon's page, another brainwashed fan. Although Bren did tell this fool the gifting had stoped. Just goes to show they see and believe what they want to. I wonder how many of these fools will be utterly traumatised the day Tit and Tat do a cut and run.

I have been watching/loving Stephanie's "Chateau Diaries" vlogs for years. Would someone please tell me the best way to send in a random suggestion to either Stephanie or Philip?
I live in the U.S., but believe the products I would like to suggest would be appreciated and easily ordered on Amazon. (Not sure how astronomical shipping costs would be though.) Living on a fixed income as a retiree, I wish I could say that I would gift things to them. Maybe they'll create a "Wish List" of items that we 'non-Patrons' could afford to send.
1f614.png

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So, Tit n Tat are pissing off again for Sarah and Steve's hen and stag do. I might just have to have a sick bucket nearby to watch that video of false toothy grins and fawning compliments. Will it be a costume party šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Tally Ho
OMG....... so happy with this invit ....... more content for Fanny and yes Jackie..... we will have to go to Costco and get a Huge Sick Bucket for this one!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't understand the whole chicken thing anyway. It starts with the question: why chickens? Just for a few eggs? Sad that the previous chickens are gone (whatever happened), but it would have made more sense to end the chicken theme there. But I get it, chickens = content.

And I don't understand why such a botched accommodation for the chickens is being made again. A night quarters and a run with a net and if someone is in the garden they are allowed to go into the original run. I look at how Marie (who else is out of the question) constantly lets the chickens out, supervises them and locks them up again. The internet is full of ingenious and above all safe and practical accommodation for chickens. Carolina Coops, for example, has so many examples and instructions on her YT channel, Ellen Degeneres has a fantastic chicken run. Possibilities upon possibilities and instead they are now messing around again in the usual manner. The only thing they care about is when they can start designing the interior, choosing wallpaper and decorating.

But this is typical Land of Lies - neither the sheep (already shorn?), nor the peacocks and certainly not Ruby have species-appropriate accommodation. What's the point of having animals if you neglect them so much?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
OMG....... so happy with this invit ....... more content for Fanny and yes Jackie..... we will have to go to Costco and get a Huge Sick Bucket for this one!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
The trouble is Pekey which size do I get normal
1716624362823.png
or industrial
1716624382365.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She really does perceive herself to be a media personality.

And as for Lord Stephen and Lady Sara . . . mega eyeroll.
Isnā€™t it the most ghastly invitation?! Both the scroll itself and the promised ā€œfestivitiesā€ detailed on the scroll. I canā€™t begin to imagine how grim the party will be. An excuse, no doubt, for Steff to wear another new purchase, which is bound to be unflattering and inappropriate in equal measure.

It remains to be seen who else features on the guest list.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Isnā€™t it the most ghastly invitation?! Both the scroll itself and the promised ā€œfestivitiesā€ detailed on the scroll. I canā€™t begin to imagine how grim the party will be. An excuse, no doubt, for Steff to wear another new purchase, which is bound to be unflattering and inappropriate in equal measure.

It remains to be seen who else features on the guest list.
Whatever outfit (of course it's going to be a new on from their recent sejour to Ole London Town) she has, the tatters will be pushed up and out on full display.

Tit in a Toupee will sport a pair of his new high waisted trousers and his lilac crop top.

Guaranteed Viv will sport the ironed on fixed grin, Simon will look bored shitless as usual.

Will the Puy Lentils be there?

The Bride and Groom, matchiing outfits?

The mind boggles, will it be a themed do? The possibilities of giving yourself nightmares are endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's too funny that the person who works against nature in her garden interviews people who work with nature- what a kick in the face RHS! Was Kirsty working with her bare hands?
I would get a good chicken tractor (Amoury, could build one) and put it in the sheep's pasture. Instead of the little rat, there should be a Maremma sheepdog ( or another pastor dog breed )who lives among them to keep everyone safe.
Hopefully, they remember that chickens need ventilation before wallpapering the bunker! :censored:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What drugs is manic Stephanie Jarvis on in her latest video as she ā€œ runsā€ all over the Dump.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh no she had better just have been spouting off as is her want. I spend a lot of my time in various gardens in Cornwall (having retired it is one of my favourite places to go to) and the last thing I want is to see or hear her spoiling the enjoyment.
I don't mind if she goes somewhere else other than the south of France I live in... šŸ˜‰
---
Road tripping across France ...
Has Grant finally come to his senses and show his daughter something of France instead of letting her embitter in the land of lies?
Or did he have to leave because a bed was needed for Pavlina?
Has Grant left early? Was all not happy in paradise? Perhaps he'll return when Percy arrives! Or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Manic man hands Jarvis is back at the Dump. The shittiest dog owner in the chauteauverse slings Ratso around like a toy.Wheeeeeeā€¦ā€¦..
So much for the fake fox threat, Ratso runs free range all over the Dump.
93885B2C-7130-4ADB-9B5F-B4D6748AF084.png
FC8A7927-D62C-44A1-90E4-AB33D99F7473.png

3010324A-F88C-42B4-9464-0FF7C14213EB.png
15BA3D69-5DA7-405A-80F0-956BE6AF0339.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The worst peacock owner in the chateauverse finally included proof of life video of a peacock other than Thor. Where are all the peahens?
391A3098-EA9C-43EE-9D25-F2A9F8FEFB8C.jpeg

---
I thought that Amaury was supposed to build a chicken castle back in November, 2023. Guess he is too busy in the south of France for the next several months, renovating his parents new home.Now Kirsty, co-conspirator in the cover-up of Ratsoā€™s misdeeds, and the death/rehoming/slaughter of the chickens, has now been called in to build a chicken fort so Stephanie can pack it full of new chickens for content since she does not do any restoration at the dump and Amaury has fled the premises for the past several months.

Looks Like Ratsoā€™s nails remain untrimmed. Lazy Dump crew.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Manic man hands Jarvis is back at the Dump. The shittiest dog owner in the chauteauverse slings Ratso around like a toy.Wheeeeeeā€¦ā€¦..
So much for the fake fox threat, Ratso runs free range all over the Dump.
View attachment 2956118View attachment 2956125
View attachment 2956117View attachment 2956126
What on earth is she wearing in the photos with Ratso? Looks like another new robe! Or is it another expensive coat bought at Chelsea; it could well be.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.