The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so depressed about the canvas foraging bag for Marie☹Happy belated Birthday, Slave. We don’t care if you feel ‘cute’ today….Scrounge for scrub!! I really feel low about this

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey, Brocunt. London isn’t in Europe! And that coat makes you look like an idiot.
The cost sure does make her look like an idiot but I have to point out that London is in Europe....not mainland but still Europe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The cost sure does make her look like an idiot but I have to point out that London is in Europe....not mainland but still Europe
I only said that because it doesn’t count as travel in Europe for her. She lives in London. Her channel was never intended to show England. Europe to her means everywhere but the United Kingdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I only said that because it doesn’t count as travel in Europe for her. She lives in London. Her channel was never intended to show England. Europe to her means everywhere but the United Kingdom.
When chatting to the head of National trust gardens and he said about a maze in Cornwall Fanny states we must go there. I dont think she has ever travelled in the UK , perhaps she thought it is abroad!
Her ignorance is astonishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorty purchased 2 lambswool sweaters - pink and mauve ($289.00 each), 2 pairs of high waisted trousers - blue and beige ($398.00 each, and 1 new lightweight collarless shirt ($277.00 each). Snorty purchased $1,700 in clothes at the Carrier Company UK shop. Here Marie - enjoy using this $103.00 flower tote that stays at the shitoo after you leave.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Snorty purchased 2 lambswool sweaters - pink and mauve ($289.00 each), 2 pairs of high waisted trousers - blue and beige ($398.00 each, and 1 new lightweight collarless shirt ($277.00 each). Snorty purchased $1,700 in clothes at the Carrier Company UK shop. Here Marie - enjoy using this $103.00 flower tote that stays at the shitoo after you leave.
I don't understand Fanny at all- it was like a combination of a terrible belated birthday present and "Here's something to make your work more efficient- you're welcome!" while they spent gobs of money on their own shopping sprees, all while moaning how much the chateau renovations cost. How about a thoughtful gift for a change? Maybe FRK would have liked a lovely cashmere jumper as well (not from the Carrier Company UK) to keep warm in the hovel that lacks heat. I mean, she was still wearing her Christmas jumper a few months ago (which Fanny mocked her for) to stay warm. Sadness.

While I don't think Dingo Grunt and FRK are anything more than friends, I do believe they are kind to one another. Of course, Fanny tried to create drama about showing the note FRK left him that the books could go into the boxes to lead the "sheeple" to believe something untoward is going on to deflect the valid questions her viewers are asking about her holidays and shopping sprees . Fanny is a mean girl.

Ironically, I purchased a grey cashmere jumper from Sam's Club (the US big box store) for $30 almost 20 years ago. Member's Mark brand, and yes, I am a bad person who has washed it on the delicate cycle in the washing machine and put it in the dryer on low. It has been my basic beyatch travel companion for years and years- I wear it on airplanes, I wear it in the Winter, I wear it everywhere. Classic, timeless, and it STILL is in good nick. It has held up far better than any other expensive cashmere jumper I have ever purchased. Snorts' $300 jumper is new, and already looks like it needs to be binned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am so depressed about the canvas foraging bag for Marie☹Happy belated Birthday, Slave. We don’t care if you feel ‘cute’ today….Scrounge for scrub!! I really feel low about this
Don't feel too bad . . . it was $103.
---
When chatting to the head of National trust gardens and he said about a maze in Cornwall Fanny states we must go there. I dont think she has ever travelled in the UK , perhaps she thought it is abroad!
She reminds me of Australians who travel extensively overseas but not in their own backyard.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love cashmere. I can’t wear regular wool, but cashmere is heaven. I look for on sale cashmere all the time. It’s the only time I buy it. I’ll also buy thrift store cashmere in a skinny minute. I can’t believe though, how she pushes the sleeves up all the way past her elbows, basically wrecking the wrist of the sweater. They are probably misshapen messes when’s she’s worn them once. Shes so gross.

• Heart
Oh no she had better just have been spouting off as is her want. I spend a lot of my time in various gardens in Cornwall (having retired it is one of my favourite places to go to) and the last thing I want is to see or hear her spoiling the enjoyment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How can she on the one hand claim patreon money is strictly for renovations and yet on the other hand claim its a lifestyle vlog so it's okay if no reno is getting done?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Road tripping across France ...
Has Grant finally come to his senses and show his daughter something of France instead of letting her embitter in the land of lies?
Or did he have to leave because a bed was needed for Pavlina?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Both vlogs dropped about 5 hours ago. CD has had 5 times more views than Grand Tour.. Will she get the message

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Been to Costco and all the darn packing when you get home o_O..... so I am not up to date.

Gertie .......I wore my mask ........ I was not the only one !!! 😷

Thank you once again ComtesseRose ..... Big Kiss 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really does perceive herself to be a media personality.

And as for Lord Stephen and Lady Sara . . . mega eyeroll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @ploppityplop2

Speedy recovery for everyone who is under the weather.

I am honoured 🎖 top spot, better get the champers out. Everyone ok with Moet?

Now, he's fucked that lilac jumper already or they bought overpriced tit🤔

Look at me in my Brigerton inspired outfit 🥱

The Jarrrrdin Onglayze looks a mess to me and she can't afford to do the fountain just yet. I'm beyond devastated.

Chicken bunker, she didn't sound over impressed with the thought of netting being in place. I hope better care is taken of the next batch.

Here's your flower sack Marie.

So, Tit n Tat are pissing off again for Sarah and Steve's hen and stag do. I might just have to have a sick bucket nearby to watch that video of false toothy grins and fawning compliments. Will it be a costume party 🤦‍♀️

Tally Ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.