The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutties apartment...this is going to be a hell of a wierd space...2 different floorlevels..in that small space...not gonna work..to put a kitchen in..a sittingroom, bathroom and bedroom...and also a huge door that leads to the outside..and two doors leading to the chapel...i can see why Nuttty has reservations..imagine the manager living in the old storageroom...i would nicely decline..
Totally agree. The plan is rubbish. The step up is too high so it will look and feel like she is climbing up onto a stage. The higher level is too near the ceiling. They need to keep the whole thing at the level it is at now. They could lower the two windows and not have access to, but have a great view of the lake (if it ever happens) and the chapel OR put the door in and outside where the land level is higher, dig a small courtyard space where she could have her own outside seating area, bordered on all sides which would be nice. Then a flight of steps up to ground or chapel level. What is wrong with these people?

Reactions: 19
Philip is NEVER going to leave Lalalande. He has discovered sycophanting will take him to far-off places he only dreamed of going, all-expense paid. He will be her forever gay best friend forever. MPK has been completely dethroned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I believe he is an Anglican/Episcopalian priest/minister. I thought it was an odd gift and then he said looking towards BJJ……I like pretty things.😉
I noticed that comment..and was quite shocked he would make a comment like that at all let alone on camera. The jacket was completely ghastly. But no matter Philip's preferences, they have cottoned on early that it is important that they appeal to the pink pound too.

Philip is NEVER going to leave Lalalande. He has discovered sycophanting will take him to far-off places he only dreamed of going, all-expense paid. He will be her forever gay best friend forever. MPK has been completely dethroned.
If he is only her gay best friend, he won't be there forever because she will replace him with a man who can admire as as a lover and not just a friend. He will be dethroned in due course. But he has a longer shelf life if he is her lover (and I am absolutely sure he is).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nutties apartment...this is going to be a hell of a wierd space...2 different floorlevels..in that small space...not gonna work..to put a kitchen in..a sittingroom, bathroom and bedroom...and also a huge door that leads to the outside..and two doors leading to the chapel...i can see why Nuttty has reservations..imagine the manager living in the old storageroom...i would nicely decline..
And think of the size of the bed and wardrobe that Fanny has bought for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The ONLY breath of fresh air on today's vlog was seeing this lovely family.
It shows that Dan was raised well by a loving family, which makes all the difference in the world---perhaps it's the reason why his feet never leave the ground nor his head puffed up.

They say, "men marry their mothers." Analiese and her mother-in-law seem equally sweet and obviously both equally beautiful!
dan3.png

dan4.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So a clergy man gives Phillys his very own male version of Domino Derval's chiffon throw. How fashionable!
Will come in handy for the upcoming Caribbean holiday, although the general consesus is, that nobody wants to see Phillys' upper body with only that thing on, unless he wears a man-kini... (to cover up his more delicate parts)
View attachment 720656

Hanni's haircut is dated. The Justin Bieber bowl cut is awful.
Ah... SJ reading Under The Tuscan Sun, putting that (possibly & allegedly) hard earned Oxford degree to good use. What's next? Eat, Pray, Love?
And of course, how could I forget (silly me!). The name dropping, oh! the name dropping. Marie Antoinette, Cornflowers, Bernardaud, Christie's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The Movie "Under the tuscan sun" is my favorite! I noticed SJ was reflecting the heroine by wearing a white dress. If you watched the movie you would get what I mean. She really does live in her own fantasy world.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The ONLY thing I like about Philip is the fact he stole MPKs crown and the ONLY thing I like about the Christie's event is that its likely made MPK sick with envy ... I imagine he's rolled up In Sherrie's lap right this minute, sucking his thumb and whinging about the unfairness of it all (video to follow).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Of course he won't.
(sharing for newbies)

NB.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The ONLY breath of fresh air on today's vlog was seeing this lovely family.
It shows that Dan was raised well by a loving family, which makes all the difference in the world---perhaps it's the reason why his feet never leave the ground nor his head puffed up.

They say, "men marry their mothers." Analiese and her mother-in-law seem equally sweet and obviously beautiful!
View attachment 720902
View attachment 720904
Definitely - you can see it they adore each other’s company-

again SSB had to be roused from bed 🛌 very obvious she was late to greet them - it’s just so obviously ingorant

Best she remembered - Marie Antoinette lost her head …. Along with all her chateau!!!!

SSB heading that way 😈

Hope your search 👀 was fabulous and fruitful ???

Oh...I don't get that here... :( :cry:
Had a look 👀 couldn’t find it myself they have only gotten to series 6 - the flurries were on tonight … no SSB .. odd

Reactions: 16
I noticed that comment..and was quite shocked he would make a comment like that at all let alone on camera. The jacket was completely ghastly. But no matter Philip's preferences, they have cottoned on early that it is important that they appeal to the pink pound too.

If he is only her gay best friend, he won't be there forever because she will replace him with a man who can admire as as a lover and not just a friend. He will be dethroned in due course. But he has a longer shelf life if he is her lover (and I am absolutely sure he is).
BJJ and SJ remind me of Will and Grace.

Will: Look, if I can't have sex with you, I couldn't have sex with any woman! It's a compliment to you!
Grace: That's not a compliment! A compliment is "You're sexy, you turn me on," not "One look at you proves I'm a queer"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The ONLY thing I like about Philip is the fact he stole MPKs crown and the ONLY thing I like about the Christie's event is that its likely made MPK sick with envy ... I imagine he's rolled up In Sherrie's lap right this minute, sucking his thumb and whinging about the unfairness of it all (video to follow).
Don’t worry…he’ll take solace by eating a jar of “Royal Jam” slathered on homemade Aga bread fed to him by Andrew in the bridal suite boudoir!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Movie "Under the tuscan sun" is my favorite! I noticed SJ was reflecting the heroine by wearing a white dress. If you watched the movie you would get what I mean. She really does live in her own fantasy world.
She vibes with every heroine/protagonist in every story she ever reads. Typical narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Teabag must be kicking himself !
Just to see that HE could have been her travelling companion and then all the fun at Christie's too !!!
Too Bad Sooooo Sad.... Squirrel Boy is her "Bestie" now!
Mmmm.......Madrid or the World ???
I can see him rolling around the floor in the cottage having a huge tantrum ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hope your search 👀 was fabulous and fruitful ???
The search is over.:m
We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:

Dang! I sound like Michael Morrison! :sick: 😆 Apologies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What a vomit 🤮 fest. I really don’t think I can handle much more. Am fast forwarding 80% of the episodes. Will have to stick around to see Mason interact with Phyllis….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a vomit 🤮 fest. I really don’t think I can handle much more. Am fast forwarding 80% of the episodes. Will have to stick around to see Mason interact with Phyllis….
I imagine Philip meeting Mason for the first time and saying: "Daddy!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The search is over.:m
We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:
I think you both did the smart thing !
With the fast train you can get to Paris and the Cote d'Azure in hours .
I would not want a Chateau ... so much work and looking at LaLaLand .... just Nooooooo.
Congrats to you both ! 😁

Reactions: 21
Must watch this ep - have to go out, so it will have to wait but I thought Col Sanders was dead? Sure EVERYONE has noticed that that similarity but what in the name of tailoring is that get up? Has to be the lining for something, can not be the finished garment...is it a 1 euro disposable rain jacket? So much fun looking at an image before watching the vlog!! The mind boggles.

View attachment 720928
PPE arrives at Lalande 18 months too late
Now that is what I thought!!! ROTFL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.