Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

IMG_9048.jpeg

IMG_9047.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Thank you Journey to the Chateau for highlighting the exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail that is Lalande.
1711028053508.png

1711029343308.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

tuffiti

Emalm is finally back up but is unworkably slow and keeps failing my upload. I'll try again tomorrow morning 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Discussion between Stephen and Stephanie at the table was about Stephen's wallpaper sample.
She says the background could be lighter.
Stephanie then directs conversation across the table to Philip who also says the background of the sample could be lighter. at which point, 15.51 the look that the shorter Puy Vidal exchanges with her partner. It. was. priceless.
---

Pillow face.
---

It's going to get to a point where Marie will lose her shit with Stephanie, if Stephanie doesn't back off with the camera during meal prepping.
I missed that look because I was too busy doing my own eyerolling while watching Philip give his approval.

All hail! The Douche Lord speaks.........

1710840447806.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread - I added Philip's name, for the sake of context.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jeeves

VIP Member

Friday at 5:48 AM
graciemckitten said:
Jeeves, are you okay? Haven’t seen you here for a couple weeks. Hope you are doing well.❤❤
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. His boyish good looks are fully restored! 😂 Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘

Last edited: Friday at 6:04 AM
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions:You, JDude, Balmoral and 62 others

💗💗💗

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:16 PM
IMG_8307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, Belladonna1969 and 59 others

marotta

Yesterday at 1:12 PM
If anyone has been wondering what PhiPhi has been up to this week…

Throughout Monday to Wednesday, he graciously hosted three elegant garden tea parties for esteemed guests.

phptf-Puk-N.jpg

phpg-CGi-LJ.jpg

phpegou-DL.jpg

After the parties, he treated himself to a luxurious bath in mayonnaise

phplq-Csn-L.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, SimonNigel and 54 others

thatsrich

Wednesday at 3:38 AM
Hello All - as some of you know, I’ve got a kid and lately I´ve been too busy to take a few minutes at the end of the day to read all the fabulous comments here. And, I unsubscribed from CD a few month go she did her giant beg-a-thon to save her chapel.

i realized that its been 5 1/2 years since her first youtube video.

In 5 years she’s raked in more than 2 million in patreon, gofundme, sponsorships, YT ad revenues, gifts, freebies and upgrades, thousands of hours of free labour, and othernhidden sources of income, interest, and investments…and what’s been done?

her very first stretch goal was to buy paneling, which is now sitting is the structurally unsound grand salon,mstillclosed down for guests

Lake still a swamp.

natural swimming pool not started.

back patio falling down

gardens are an unsustainable mess without a team of contractors.

Windows rotting.

heating unfinished.

chimneys and fireplaces unfinished.

natti and gerry’s apartments abandoned.

Her private apartment unfinished.

kitchen a mess

most rooms need repairs and upgrades.

entire chateau stuffed to the brim with second-hand tat, overpriced antiques, gifts, clothes and garbage collecting dust.

friends and volunteers replaced by servants, staff and actors.

a maid, cook, two gardeners, handyman and her relatives all on the payroll.

her private unremarkable chapel being saved purely so she can hold her wedding there, even though she is not religious.

at 100/month level, some long-standing patrons have donated in excess of …..$3-4k or more?????

I hope every one else is well…spring has sprung.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Scorpio, frenchessence and 44 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:49 PM
graciemckitten said:
@GreenRiver522
8 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 Pay no attention to her. This is Duchyann from the hate site.
Will Duchyann please stand up?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Sunnee and 44 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:28 AM
Comments from the Dump Facebook regarding the latest video:

Karyn Martin
Something is amiss with the engagement. I am not sure what it is. It feels fake

Michelle Kinghott
Larraine Rice Tuckerman he is prob more eccentric than weird but he is also controlled and looks for any opportunity to show he wants to contribute his ideas but behind the camera i would put my last dollar on it Stephanie is the boss

Karyn Martin
Why did you refer to Phillip as your boyfriend when Annilĺese left?

Janet Cutler Lincoln
At 2:39, I see black box on top of china cabinets. It contains a gold chalice my sister and I donated for the restored Chapel. Belonged to our late Uncle

Dawn Pilkington
Stephanie I wish you’d revert to your own fashion style and decorating ideas. You have your own impeccable taste which I personally preferred

Larraine Rice Tuckerman
He’s weird
Brian Beales
Larraine Rice Tuckerman That is true, over powering, and loves himself.
---
Michelle Kinghott
Love Lancelot but coming into holiday season I’d be starting to reconsider the dog in kitchen for health and safety food reasons, you are always holding, patting, hanging him over your shoulder with your apron on ! Maree always patting him as well, this is a kitchen you cook for others in and you need to remember that paying guests don’t want dog germs or dog hairs in their food unless of course safety standards in France aren’t as important as they are here in Australia

Michele Fionnlagh
"Philip ruins everything" is the latest word on the street. I cannot disagree.

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:35 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, UvulaDonor and 43 others

As always, thank you all for contributing in what ways you can.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I’m no fan of the royal family, but my word, how awful for Princess Katherine.

I am a fan of the royal family and shattered by the news. It's terrible for the whole family and their young children, and I wish Princess Katherine a full recovery. ❤

When you hear sad news like this, it makes me mad watching the frivolous, trivial life in which Fanny & Snorty so blatantly indulge themselves in such an unashamedly, wasteful manner. Snorty screw you and all your silly vases & broaches & piles of porcelain! Fanny, you greedy, grifting bitch screw you & your damn stars!

It invokes memories of Mmakhotso Moloi & Christopher Frey and the sadness their families are still feeling. I don't wish tragedy upon anyone, but it makes me mad that selfish, greedy Fanny sheds a few crocodile tears and carries blissfully on. Let's quickly pop in to film a local orphanage I can monetize for my vlog & give them a wee cheque (aren't I generous), but don't stay long or we'll be late for cocktails at our luxury safari. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

tuffiti

Sunday's Patreon vlog:

fp.jpg

#FreeLancelot

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_9079.jpeg
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9080.jpeg

---
New thread title?

“One Hundred More Reasons Not to Buy or Adopt One Hundred Stars”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

M&MsMom

VIP Member
A comment on the Gibbon's FB group

Debbie Wilson
Am I missing something with this group? It just seems to repeat what we already know because it has already been seen on the chateau diaries? I thought this was Stephanie’s group which is why I joined. Bit boring seeing everything regurgitated by someone not even living at Lalande!

Bren's reply

I suppose this group is like most things in life, you can only take out what you put in. Life is too short to be spending it on things that bore you. Our members enjoy discussing various aspects of the vlogs & life at Lalande, past & present projects. For sure, we are a country lane, if its the high speed motorway you are seeking, with on the hour bulletins this is not the group for you. I am sorry we haven't met your expectations.

Debbie Wilson
not at all just thought there would be different content not stuff regurgitated and reposted. Oh well, happy to leave I’m not interested in seeing everything twice

Needless to say they all waded in on her.
I logged into Facebook just now, before I got your post, which would have been a warning to me not to look at it! It was on my feed, which is just about the only time I ever really see it.

I cannot stand Brenda........she picks and chooses what she wants to allow as a post. If it's criticism of la Lande, no way it gets posted. If she can use a post to make one of her members look bad, she will. My two favorite sentences in Brenda's stupid rant, one at the beginning, one at the end, were these:

I actually approved this post, as I think it is fair that people give their opinions, that I listen to their opinions & I should take them on board.

Sometimes people speak without thinking, as I believe is the instance here. Had the member done any research at all on our group including the post Stephanie shared, our purpose was well explained. Thank you all for having my back, your support is greatly appreciated.

No, Brenda! You don't believe in people giving their opinions! If you did, you would allow people to speak their mind about the con-woman that Stephanie Jarvis is! You wouldn't scrutinize every post before it gets it posted if you wanted to have dialogue back and forth between members!

"Thank you for having my back" means "go get this person because she's not one of us".

Crazy hag. I can't stand her. Maybe she should take heed of her own words - some people speak without thinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m no fan of the royal family, but my word, how awful for Princess Katherine.

Off topic: At the risk of offending some people (but this is Tattle, so what do you expect? 😆) …I do feel sorry for Princess Katherine and her family. I’ve experienced cancer in my family firsthand so I know it’s a traumatic diagnosis and a serious disease. Fighting cancer can be a really difficult challenge to say the least (that’s an understatement). She also deserves privacy and respect. But, what bothers me is that this was the lead story on the national news here in the US. And It’s also still the leading story on many news websites. In the meantime, today dozens of people were killed in a terrorist attack in a Russian theater, millions are at risk of starvation in Haiti due to gang violence, and millions more at risk of starvation in Gaza. The US House of Representatives is at risk of more disarray and chaos after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called for the removal of Speaker Johnson. The war in Ukraine rages on with millions suffering without electricity after Russian attacks on the electrical grid. So why does Princess Kate lead the headlines in the US news? It’s not that she’s not newsworthy…I just think it’s incredible that she’s the lead story when there’s so many other things happening at home and abroad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Why Fanny thinks the photo shoot with 100 stars was so exciting and viewers must wait IDK.

The secret… is out Fanny, and there are hardly any photos that would show the location was Liarlande chateau,
It is a dump. Fairytale castle it ain’t.

The photographer struggled to find AnyWheRe that was suitable as a backdrop so ended up on the pigeon poo stairs, trying to get the model to stand in the corner of Bon mamas room to avoid the lack of curtains, the falling down wall paper and cracks and so they ended up having to use the greenhouse!!!

I wonder if it was worth the trip to France and all the giveaways…?
Those garments are really cheaply made. I believe they are made in India - that tells you a lot right there. How much do the workers get? What are the conditions they work under? They are not sustainable at all. The fabric is rayon, very unstable, made from wood pulp. The construction is miserable. Remember the tear in the PJ bottoms Marie was wearing? Plus, these designs could not be more unflattering. Never in a million years would I purchase anything from this company. It's only my opinion of course. You may love everything they sell and have a closet full of their robes! 🤣 Full disclosure: I worked in the garment manufacturing industry for 22 years so I do know a thing or two about what goes on and it ain't pretty for the most part. Please buy the best quality you can afford made by people who earn a livable wage in good working conditions. Expensive, yes, sustainable, yes. Less is more! ❤

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Well what to say? Vile 1970's hair with a centre parting to accentuate that vast shiny tefal forehead on Fanny, 1970's over plucked eyebrows and 1970's hideous vases. God I'm sorry Snorts but your vases are to style what you are to Gary Oldham. As a designer he fails to understand anything. There are some stunning modern bud vases, jugs which would look much more sophisticated. Not everything has to be old because it gets too Grannyish.

Still no heating wandering around with a hot water bottle daft bitch makes me want to heave. Get the heating finished.

Of course Fanny wants the chapel to look like new she is so gauche and nouveau riche (yes Fanny there is a right way to go and this is not it) a totally over restored chapel and no restoration where you live-go figure. Paint the windows

Baby Liberace is now pointlessly changing lights and now further ruining the look in the current dining room. He over gilds the lily every time and is just doing what he wants, she seems not to have any say.

Fanny's philosophy to face filler and botox is the same as the Chapel restoration she tells the practitioner to cram as much in to her sagging face hoping it will last longer and make her look younger. Unfortunately she looks like a wax model of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I for one know that was not real Champagne and cheap garage glasses for the Chapel restorers. I imagine Fanny is very sad she goes over and flirts every day with the Chateau men and there is not a glimmer of attraction from any of them. She has lost her appeal, gone is the ditsy blonde that drew Ian in, she has entered the desperate portly old bird phase with her baby Jane curls and puffed up jowls. Now they just see a rather nervous OTT matronly middle aged woman, with raging rosacea and a shiny shiny forehead that is reflecting the gold stars.

Annalise have some pride Fanny is not your friend she is complicit in the breakdown of your marriage-her gushing compliments are not real she is as fake as her face-both of them.

Nice plates on the floor with Ratso rubbing his worm infested arse up against them-they will not be washed before use.

Oh my Sabine the boring bint who is another one who creates eccentricities in lieu of any any personality. Go get a life girl

Fanny-CURTAINS, PAINT WINDOWS, FINISH BATHROOMS, HEATING, PROPER CHINA PANTRY, ACCOUNTS, TERRACE, GRAND SALON, YOUR OFFICE, NATTY'S APARTMENT. GERRY'S APARTMENT, STRUCTURAL ISSUES THAT WILL DO FOR STARTERS I CAN'T BE ARSED TO MENTION THE LAKE YOU DRAINED OR THE ACCOUNTS
---
🧵 That farmhouse has more china than China !!!
Or which has more filler Stephanie or the chapel

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellasuzi

First time I have ever commented on the shitoo channel , but when I watched the self gratifying and debauched shitoo owners stuffing their greedy faces and giving out free crappy jewelry and little Marie like Cinderella being made to clean and serve all that food and treated like a servant and pretty obvious she got nothing from shitoo love ,, got my blood boiling ,, the French peasants and serfs re kindled :(
---
Discussion between Stephen and Stephanie at the table was about Stephen's wallpaper sample.
She says the background could be lighter.
Stephanie then directs conversation across the table to Philip who also says the background of the sample could be lighter. at which point, 15.51 the look that the shorter Puy Vidal exchanges with her partner. It. was. priceless.
---

Pillow face.
---

It's going to get to a point where Marie will lose her shit with Stephanie, if Stephanie doesn't back off with the camera during meal prepping.
I agree , Im not her biggest fan , but I see exploitation here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40