The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes get the impression that some of the 'fans' in the comments, are playing a game of 'how much can I get away with posting, without being deleted', making comments that could be taken either way or could be seen as sarcastic.
That was me before I got blocked. It was fun while it lasted but I went too far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What's with the long combed out Snorts locks??? I have never seen his hair so smooth. Next shot in a beanie again. Amorie and crew according to IG on the way south to visit family??? Why are his parents at the dump??? So all that ravioli made , all different and all cooked together ??? So it was a surprise which one you got??? Shorts doesn't eat eggs???? How about all that mayo.he loves???? So many questions. No answers. Snorts likes Marie more than Fanny.
He only eats what he's 'allergic' to when he's traveling.. When he's at the dump he expects to be treated special and accommodated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Time out for off topic. I came across these pictures tonight.... the REAL picture of Kate Middleton!

(That meme of Bernie Sanders from 4 years ago on Inauguration Day just does not quit!)

1710295153832.png

1710295217164.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
thoml1846
3 minutes ago
What has happened to Phillips curls ? he needs a perm from Analise

hepzib928
8 minutes ago
I finally saw Chantelle looking like Isabel! The look she gave for having to wait!

@Ldyrev1
24 minutes ago
I have a question...if you have that wonderful new heating system, why aren't you using it? Have I missed something? You all stay so bundled up...
---
Looks like butt hurt Stephanie was responding to the tattle comment below from Griftwood In today’s video:

Note to Tattlers she is showing you a coat and a lead on Ratso and he doesn't like it and they have also gone to the local market and mentioning French food and loads of Fanny's imaginary friends get snails from the market.”

Click to watch 10 seconds, snarky Fanny mention chatting to her imaginary friends:

showed you in yesterday's video they're
6:50
so beautiful and I think they'll love
6:52
them in the room so I'm chatting to my
6:55
imaginary
6:56
friends so let's
go and put them in
6:58
their room I'm picking the flowers up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello All - as some of you know, I’ve got a kid and lately I´ve been too busy to take a few minutes at the end of the day to read all the fabulous comments here. And, I unsubscribed from CD a few month go she did her giant beg-a-thon to save her chapel.

i realized that its been 5 1/2 years since her first youtube video.

In 5 years she’s raked in more than 2 million in patreon, gofundme, sponsorships, YT ad revenues, gifts, freebies and upgrades, thousands of hours of free labour, and othernhidden sources of income, interest, and investments…and what’s been done?

her very first stretch goal was to buy paneling, which is now sitting is the structurally unsound grand salon,mstillclosed down for guests

Lake still a swamp.

natural swimming pool not started.

back patio falling down

gardens are an unsustainable mess without a team of contractors.

Windows rotting.

heating unfinished.

chimneys and fireplaces unfinished.

natti and gerry’s apartments abandoned.

Her private apartment unfinished.

kitchen a mess

most rooms need repairs and upgrades.

entire chateau stuffed to the brim with second-hand tat, overpriced antiques, gifts, clothes and garbage collecting dust.

friends and volunteers replaced by servants, staff and actors.

a maid, cook, two gardeners, handyman and her relatives all on the payroll.

her private unremarkable chapel being saved purely so she can hold her wedding there, even though she is not religious.

at 100/month level, some long-standing patrons have donated in excess of …..$3-4k or more?????

I hope every one else is well…spring has sprung.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
They're back.....lock up the wine cellar!
No wonder she is losing views and patrons with this repetitive crap . . . stale content.
---
6.27 . . . a new Lancelot pee pee stain on the chaise . . . while Dumb and Dumber and Marie are talking vases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He only eats what he's 'allergic' to when he's traveling.. When he's at the dump he expects to be treated special and accommodated.
He is a monster. And he Ruins Everything
---
Annalise conditioned and filled in Snorts’ gross hair
---
And also color corrected Stephanie’s hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He is a monster. And he Ruins Everything
---
Annalise conditioned and filled in Snorts’ gross hair
---
And also color corrected Stephanie’s hair.
Stephanie definitely lives in this forum. She even corrects her crappy hair color job after comments here.

She responded to tattle comments on how little work Amaury has completed at the Dump with a hyped up video pretending he built The gazebo crap quickly, etc. Dream on Steph.

She pretended to be so enthralled with Ratso on the kitchen that she could not look or listen to Snorts and Marie.

Ratso even had a bath but they refuse to put a sweater or coat on the cold dog even though Snorts has a heavy scarf on indoors and the chilly throuple are all wearing warm clothing?

When will Stephanie clean her dirt and makeup caked nasty coat? Dump her gay “ fiance”? Run that 5 K? Do a video comparing the Foreo with the old nasty facial steamer she saved from the attic clean out a couple years ago?

Where are your “engagement” rings Stephanie? Did Ratso eat your mentos ring?

Why didn’t tante ton and oncle congratulate the “ happy couple“ Fanny and Snorts on their “ engagement”

Why is Stephanie working at Nutty’s desk, so she can eavesdrop on Marie and Snorts? Does she not trust her fiancé?
Likewise, nosy Snorts has to be able to eavesdrop on Marie’s conversations with Stephanie in the kitchen while sitting in 5he next room.

Have you hauled out all of your crumpled 100 stars robes and dresses?

Snorts insisted on paying much more for the pasta maker to upgraded to copper so it pleased his decor inspiration. Idiot.
I cannot believe he didn’t fill his ravioli with mushy peas.

Ratso wanted to make a special ravioli for Snorts filled with a special ingredient he usually deposited on the chaise lounge for Marie to pick up and throw away.🐶

Will Stephanie do a video on how to clean Ratso pee and poo from luxury bedding and duvets? She should do a Ratwo crime scene investigation video where she takes a green light and goies thru the Dump kitchen, dining room, and her apartment, etc, spotting remnants of Ratso pee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
CAROLINE GOODER AKA STEPHANIE JARVIS REPLIES:

STEPHANIE CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT THE ELUSIVE HEATING SYSTEM. IT WILL NEVER BE COMPLETED OR USED BY MISERLY STEPHANIE. THE INSPECTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETED BY MID TO END OF JANUARY, 2024.

What do other tattlers recall about the radiator installations, etc.?

@Ldyrev1
2 hours ago
I have a question...if you have that wonderful new heating system, why aren't you using it? Have I missed something? You all stay so bundled up...

@carolinegooder7091
43 minutes ago
The heating system must be inspected, and then all the vents and radiators put in

UNCLE WILL END FIGURING OUT THE CAR ISSUES WHILE SNORTS WATCHES, LIKELY WHILE CLUTCHING AN ANXIOUS RATSO WHO REFUSES TO LOOK AT PHILLIP.🐶

carolz5090
3 hours ago
Was it the starter? The battery? The suspense! And now the vlog is over and we’ll never…ever…know
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Tomorrow, Philip and Uncle can work on it

YET ANOTHER PLACE FOR PHILLIP TO RUIN WITH HIS DECORATING SKILLS. PHILIP RUINS EVERYTHING
!

katymichalski7244
3 hours ago
I think you should select from the Chapel beams a decoration for the beams in the chateau

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
If they move the beams out of the Grand Salon, that would be a great idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Fanny waddles out to the chapel wearing her blue dress/star broach.
Fanny returns from the chapel to the kitchen & begins playing with Ratso wearing her stinky housecoat.
1710307142290.png
1710307219674.png

Why are Snorty picking out the floral vases? (Baccarat my ass) As the B&B Manager shouldn't that be a discussion between Natti & FRK? Another hint that Natti is leaving?
1710307451341.png

Second day in a row that Natti & Amuary aren't working at the shitoo and they weren't at dinner.
1710308126597.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Time out for off topic. I came across these pictures tonight.... the REAL picture of Kate Middleton!

(That meme of Bernie Sanders from 4 years ago on Inauguration Day just does not quit!)

View attachment 2812076

View attachment 2812077
My fave H and M vlogger (All kinds of wrong) is convinced it's the Sussex squad behind this photo thing; but then her latest deep dive is all about a bloke who was back packing around Europe, found himself on a yacht; had NO Idea rich men jumped on board and banged high class hookers. He witnessed Prince Andrew come onboard and spend 3 days locked away with MM. I think he was mates with one of the yacht workers - apparently MM got pregnant but PA ghosted her - she aborted the baby, then had a hysterotomy. Now this vlogger has moved everything to Patreon, so I'll just have to wait for the gossip to hit the big time. She reckons there is much worse to come.
---
Of course PhiPhi knows what a bum-hole looks like.
Are there not at least some gays who don't do bum holes? (asking for a friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she just picking up the dregs from the cutting room floor from different timelines, Tat n Ton arrive, just before Hinge and Bracket leave, Natti and Aumary away🤔? Or is she being mindfull and recycling outfits?

Once that Chapel is completed she's going to have to definately put her money where her mouth is and get all the other unfinnished/unstarted projects that have been promised done.

Christ on a bike shopping for vases!! WHY!

Making pasta out in the arriere cuisine 🤦‍♀️

Other than that same tit different day.
---
What's with the long combed out Snorts locks??? I have never seen his hair so smooth. Next shot in a beanie again. Amorie and crew according to IG on the way south to visit family??? Why are his parents at the dump??? So all that ravioli made , all different and all cooked together ??? So it was a surprise which one you got??? Shorts doesn't eat eggs???? How about all that mayo.he loves???? So many questions. No answers. Snorts likes Marie more than Fanny.
Perhaps he's after a L'Oreal sponsership?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I can't be bothered to watch what FRK has cooked or the progress in the chapel while everything else is at a complete standstill.

Someone I do watch is Billy... I absolutely love these brothers have come together. I liked that one of Billy junior's hugging Yannis. The progress is good. Soon they'll finish these 2!!! Chateau rooms + corridor and that will be more than TCD in 2 years. Mind you, unlike SJ & co, the Pethericks didn't just wallpaper over cracks. Oh no, they replastered, fixed windows, ordered ceiling rose, booked in Simon... my super organized heart, jumps with joy.

I still think that Billy & MPK should join their forces instead of having seperate channels. MPK might be too lazy/picky/fill in the reason for his awol of 8 months, he is definately better on camera than Billy. Billy on the other hand is organized and consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And the crème brûlée!

• Haha
CAROLINE GOODER AKA STEPHANIE JARVIS REPLIES:

STEPHANIE CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT THE ELUSIVE HEATING SYSTEM. IT WILL NEVER BE COMPLETED OR USED BY MISERLY STEPHANIE. THE INSPECTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETED BY MID TO END OF JANUARY, 2024.

What do other tattlers recall about the radiator installations, etc.?

@Ldyrev1
2 hours ago

@carolinegooder7091
43 minutes ago
The heating system must be inspected, and then all the vents and radiators put in

UNCLE WILL END FIGURING OUT THE CAR ISSUES WHILE SNORTS WATCHES, LIKELY WHILE CLUTCHING AN ANXIOUS RATSO WHO REFUSES TO LOOK AT PHILLIP.🐶

carolz5090
3 hours ago
Was it the starter? The battery? The suspense! And now the vlog is over and we’ll never…ever…know
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Tomorrow, Philip and Uncle can work on it

YET ANOTHER PLACE FOR PHILLIP TO RUIN WITH HIS DECORATING SKILLS. PHILIP RUINS EVERYTHING
!

katymichalski7244
3 hours ago
I think you should select from the Chapel beams a decoration for the beams in the chateau

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
If they move the beams out of the Grand Salon, that would be a great idea.
I think Gooder means flues instead of vents. Mr Spratt says the radiators should already be in place as that affects nothing. System not on because it hasn't been signed off yet. Investigation still ongoing?

I don't know why but I have a feeling we'll not see Nathan there again, did she try to throw him under the bus (Christophe was and independant contractor not Nathan's employee), has he thought what else is he going to get dragged into or has she fucked him about with schedules so much and the longest boiler room build in the history of Plumbing, he's been paid up to date and told her to get someone else. 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.