The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread - I added Philip's name, for the sake of context.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jeeves

VIP Member

Friday at 5:48 AM
graciemckitten said:
Jeeves, are you okay? Haven’t seen you here for a couple weeks. Hope you are doing well.❤❤
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. His boyish good looks are fully restored! 😂 Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘

Last edited: Friday at 6:04 AM
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions:You, JDude, Balmoral and 62 others

💗💗💗

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:16 PM
IMG_8307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, Belladonna1969 and 59 others

marotta

Yesterday at 1:12 PM
If anyone has been wondering what PhiPhi has been up to this week…

Throughout Monday to Wednesday, he graciously hosted three elegant garden tea parties for esteemed guests.

phptf-Puk-N.jpg

phpg-CGi-LJ.jpg

phpegou-DL.jpg

After the parties, he treated himself to a luxurious bath in mayonnaise

phplq-Csn-L.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, SimonNigel and 54 others

thatsrich

Wednesday at 3:38 AM
Hello All - as some of you know, I’ve got a kid and lately I´ve been too busy to take a few minutes at the end of the day to read all the fabulous comments here. And, I unsubscribed from CD a few month go she did her giant beg-a-thon to save her chapel.

i realized that its been 5 1/2 years since her first youtube video.

In 5 years she’s raked in more than 2 million in patreon, gofundme, sponsorships, YT ad revenues, gifts, freebies and upgrades, thousands of hours of free labour, and othernhidden sources of income, interest, and investments…and what’s been done?

her very first stretch goal was to buy paneling, which is now sitting is the structurally unsound grand salon,mstillclosed down for guests

Lake still a swamp.

natural swimming pool not started.

back patio falling down

gardens are an unsustainable mess without a team of contractors.

Windows rotting.

heating unfinished.

chimneys and fireplaces unfinished.

natti and gerry’s apartments abandoned.

Her private apartment unfinished.

kitchen a mess

most rooms need repairs and upgrades.

entire chateau stuffed to the brim with second-hand tat, overpriced antiques, gifts, clothes and garbage collecting dust.

friends and volunteers replaced by servants, staff and actors.

a maid, cook, two gardeners, handyman and her relatives all on the payroll.

her private unremarkable chapel being saved purely so she can hold her wedding there, even though she is not religious.

at 100/month level, some long-standing patrons have donated in excess of …..$3-4k or more?????

I hope every one else is well…spring has sprung.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Scorpio, frenchessence and 44 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:49 PM
graciemckitten said:
@GreenRiver522
8 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 Pay no attention to her. This is Duchyann from the hate site.
Will Duchyann please stand up?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Sunnee and 44 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:28 AM
Comments from the Dump Facebook regarding the latest video:

Karyn Martin
Something is amiss with the engagement. I am not sure what it is. It feels fake

Michelle Kinghott
Larraine Rice Tuckerman he is prob more eccentric than weird but he is also controlled and looks for any opportunity to show he wants to contribute his ideas but behind the camera i would put my last dollar on it Stephanie is the boss

Karyn Martin
Why did you refer to Phillip as your boyfriend when Annilĺese left?

Janet Cutler Lincoln
At 2:39, I see black box on top of china cabinets. It contains a gold chalice my sister and I donated for the restored Chapel. Belonged to our late Uncle

Dawn Pilkington
Stephanie I wish you’d revert to your own fashion style and decorating ideas. You have your own impeccable taste which I personally preferred

Larraine Rice Tuckerman
He’s weird
Brian Beales
Larraine Rice Tuckerman That is true, over powering, and loves himself.
---
Michelle Kinghott
Love Lancelot but coming into holiday season I’d be starting to reconsider the dog in kitchen for health and safety food reasons, you are always holding, patting, hanging him over your shoulder with your apron on ! Maree always patting him as well, this is a kitchen you cook for others in and you need to remember that paying guests don’t want dog germs or dog hairs in their food unless of course safety standards in France aren’t as important as they are here in Australia

Michele Fionnlagh
"Philip ruins everything" is the latest word on the street. I cannot disagree.

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:35 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Madame Lydia, UvulaDonor and 43 others

As always, thank you all for contributing in what ways you can.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you once again for the new thread ComtesseRose ----- 💋

Morning All..... we are in for a hot one today , lets hope we get some storms at the end of the day as we need the rain..... my garden is as dry as Fanny's Lake !!! :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Emalm is finally back up but is unworkably slow and keeps failing my upload. I'll try again tomorrow morning 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Evening’ , all.
I've been away for a couple of weeks, so I’m quickly gatecrashing this lovely new thread (Merci Comtesse 😘) with the weirdest thing I just saw on Brenda’s fan club Facebook page.
We know the fans are delusional, but this lady seems extra delulu. I can’t decide if this person is bonkers, or if they’re royally taking the piss.
(I’ve got a few days reading ahead before I catch up with you chatty hags. )
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6760.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the lovely, shiny, new thread. I hope the sushi was delish.

@TorontoGWM you are a rock star. A legend. Merci et chapeau.

Thank you @tuffiti for endlessly taking one for the team. You are greatly appreciated.

Bravo, bravo, bravo to all of us for continuing to call out the gruesome twosome, Despicable fanny and thrush. They are truly hideous.

Without them where would we be? 🤣

Allez y
---
Evening’ , all.
I've been away for a couple of weeks, so I’m quickly gatecrashing this lovely new thread (Merci Comtesse 😘) with the weirdest thing I just saw on Brenda’s fan club Facebook page.
We know the fans are delusional, but this lady seems extra delulu. I can’t decide if this person is bonkers, or if they’re royally taking the piss.
(I’ve got a few days reading ahead before I catch up with you chatty hags. )
View attachment 2823424View attachment 2823427
D'fuq! God, I do hope that is someone seriously taking the piss. If not, that delulu should be locked away and the key thrown far, far away

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If we could have a reminder of the channel for Lancelot pretty please?

I notice the elf has done some…painting to relaunch her derelict cottage in Suffolk, it is now at a reduced price. Just imagine if that pair had been successful in getting money for a chateau.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you once again for the new thread ComtesseRose ----- 💋

Morning All..... we are in for a hot one today , lets hope we get some storms at the end of the day as we need the rain..... my garden is as dry as Fanny's Lake !!! :(
It's not just Fanny's pond that is dry, but no never-ending survey or planning approval will help!
1710800871920.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That kitchen table at the dump is getting worse.
Are the beetles at work or have they left the building?
No food should ever be in direct contact with that filthy table , ever.

I wonder why Snorts has changed his mind about having a music room and has renamed it the petit salon?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

IMG_9048.jpeg

IMG_9047.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.