The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black eyeliner is killing me. It would not look nice even if she could apply it symmetrically, which she never does.
In other Fanny physiognomy studies, I can't think the ridges from nostril to cheek are natural. Do anyone of you know if that's
a cheek filler issue, or she's had her nose tied onto her face subcutaneously? What is this?
I have to agree with whichever one of you geniuses said France is full of great face doctors, and Catherine Deneuve has been to them all.There was a while there where she didn't look like herself or even very human. But at 80, I think she's looking pretty good. Fanny, please note the eyeliner and lip situation. She looks better than you do.
View attachment 2816134
---

Oh god now I have to watch it.
I think that was me who said that about France and their doctors and skincare.
I texted a picture of Stephanie awhile ago to my friend who's a dermatologist in Manhattan (she went to George Washington University, had a fellowship at Harvard and then completed her training at Tufts.....she's not dumb by any stretch of the imagination! Her two sisters and her father are doctors, too, in the Northern, VA area, but they aren't dermatologists) and after she got the text from me, she called me right away - to give me crap about watching Chateau Diaries! Anyhow, she says those folds look like filler and lymphatic fluid. I asked her if they are so pronounced because they are overfilled and she explained what she thinks the issue is. Because Stephanie looks like she also gets Botox in the brow area to "lift" that area and get rid of crows feet (and we've seen the telltale signs of injections there on either side of her eyebrows), the effect is that the Botox makes the muscles there push down the filler into the areas next to her nose, which also just happens to be in an area where lymphatic fluid drains (think of this area as where you would get sinus pain on each side of your nose if you had a sinus infection). So, the Botox in the brow area is like a one/two punch of causing the area to become more pronounced.

I asked her a bunch of other questions, too, mostly to do about how to fix it - would you just use filler in the undereye area to fill it out? The answer she gave is "There's not enough filler in the world to fix that! I wouldn't do it if she came to me, but there are probably tons of doctors or practitioners who would. The orbital area is too tricky under normal circumstances and she's had too much filler already. Fixing the damage would take time, about a year, but most people just keep doing the same thing over and over again because they think they look good when they look in the mirror or they don't want to wait that long to let the Botox and filler wear off....the Botox takes a good 6 months to wear off and the filler, depending on which one she's using, can take from 1 to 2 years."

She made me laugh when she said this - she said Stephanie was a pretty woman and it was a shame she has mangled her face up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I absolutely adore the dear doggo. He is doing fine and seems quite happy. I think he is a lucky one to romp around those grounds like he is king (which he is imo). Dressing him in coats makes him frail to weather. I love to see him bouncing around, kicking up his heels.. even if a bit wonky.
I do, too. He just wants to be a dog. He does better off the lead, as he is a Terrier- he wants to run, explore and pee on things. Although, I disagree and think he needs a jumper- his fur is not very thick.

I thought of Fanny today when my neighbour's housekeeper "attempted" to take their small dog for a walk- he is an angry little chihuahua, refused to leave the driveway whilst she tried to pull him. (Usually his owner takes him, but had an appointment.) I dropped what I was doing to intervene, "Give me the leash- I'll take him. Hey little buddy, do you want to go walkies with me?! Let's go!" That joker shot the housekeeper a dirty look while she thanked me, and without hesitation, headed off for his "trek through the 'hood" like a little angel.

Shockingly, while this tiny dog has the reputation as "Worst Dog on our Street" because he barks at people, other dogs and tries to chase cars, he actually behaves around Mr. T Rex, me, and our dogs. The chihuahua has spent weeks in training, yet behaves like an hole because he has no routine, his humans board him or place him with friends to go on holiday- zero structure and no one corrects his behavior. Lancelot has no clue who his humans are or boundaries, as they "attempt" to train him but hand him off to FRK or bounce off to another trip. He is a small dog with a small bladder- cheese on toast, if he barks to go out, take him vice just letting him pee in the house (and if he's peed there before, he's going to do it again.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I texted a picture of Stephanie awhile ago to my friend who's a dermatologist in Manhattan (she went to George Washington University, had a fellowship at Harvard and then completed her training at Tufts.....she's not dumb by any stretch of the imagination! Her two sisters and her father are doctors, too, in the Northern, VA area, but they aren't dermatologists) and after she got the text from me, she called me right away - to give me crap about watching Chateau Diaries! Anyhow, she says those folds look like filler and lymphatic fluid. I asked her if they are so pronounced because they are overfilled and she explained what she thinks the issue is. Because Stephanie looks like she also gets Botox in the brow area to "lift" that area and get rid of crows feet (and we've seen the telltale signs of injections there on either side of her eyebrows), the effect is that the Botox makes the muscles there push down the filler into the areas next to her nose, which also just happens to be in an area where lymphatic fluid drains (think of this area as where you would get sinus pain on each side of your nose if you had a sinus infection). So, the Botox in the brow area is like a one/two punch of causing the area to become more pronounced.

I asked her a bunch of other questions, too, mostly to do about how to fix it - would you just use filler in the undereye area to fill it out? The answer she gave is "There's not enough filler in the world to fix that! I wouldn't do it if she came to me, but there are probably tons of doctors or practitioners who would. The orbital area is too tricky under normal circumstances and she's had too much filler already. Fixing the damage would take time, about a year, but most people just keep doing the same thing over and over again because they think they look good when they look in the mirror or they don't want to wait that long to let the Botox and filler wear off....the Botox takes a good 6 months to wear off and the filler, depending on which one she's using, can take from 1 to 2 years."

She made me laugh when she said this - she said Stephanie was a pretty woman and it was a shame she has mangled her face up!
Interesting insight. Any thoughts on what lifts or fills are used for those feckin awful dungarees

• Haha
Reactions: 27
davidshep45
27 minutes ago
Please someone suggest a stylist for Philip. His tight pants are eating his ass alive. This relationship leaves me scratching my head.
---
MAC-op5fc
37 minutes ago
Everyone seems a bit agitated in this video. I'm not sure I would have reacted as kindly as Steph did to Philip's comment of him being sick of hearing about her dislike of the furniture in the room
---
@sharronr
48 minutes ago
Are you not concerned about a predator such as a fo grabbing Lancelot o our walks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
eileenworth7862
23 seconds ago
Did I miss a baby-on-the-way announcement?

libertyblueskyes2564
3 hours ago
Marie's expression when he says 'I'm sick of hearing about it'!

@julieballantyne1797
1 hour ago
Yes I thought he was a bit rude towards Steph he is such an old woman

@marshawargo7238
37 minutes ago
Lancelot needs a sweater/jumper since Philip is wearing Two

lindamounts2193
3 days ago
At his size I wouldn’t let Lancelot run around off lease because he’s easy prey for any large owl or bird to swoop down and grab. It happens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Natti's new office is a tiny desk in the dark corner of Chinese Restaurant cum Dining Room cum Music Room - now Guest Reception.

The girl's got stuff, so where is Natti going to keep all her desk crap? Is Natti going to dump her coat on the guest sofa? Does Natti really have to stare at Fanny & Snorty's pillow pictures every day? Please don't forget to hang a mirror behind her desk!!!!

How do we know Snorty is Ratso's Daddy? They both piss all over the shitoo to mark their territory.
Snorty's next shitoo decoration domination project will be installing more cabinets in the 'China Room' for his grandparents porcelain & crystal.

1710474529547.png
1710473322303.png

1710473392725.png
1710473474857.png
1710472916581.png
1710473600937.png

Does this mean that the Chinese Restaurant cum Music Room cum Natti's Office will no longer be the Sewing Room, Intimate Dining Room, Clown Stage, Fanny's Admin Room, Hair Salon
1710473042750.png
1710473078268.png
1710473554467.png
1710473805318.png

1710474061696.png
1710474145628.png

1710474317640.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stephanie just duck right off! You know damn well the real reasons you won't hire an editor.
-you don't want the actual ugly truth captured
-you won't be able to shuffle the timeline
-less money to indulge your hoarding instinct
DejaVu - This is the exact stunt Fanny used 3 years ago when she 'hired' Snorty. There is a vlog (which I can't find) of Mummy in Fanny's boudoir and Fanny is sitting in bed editing. Mummy is going on about how hard Fanny works and she must not get run down, especially since she now had the Cadeaux vlog too. Mummy said Fanny should consider hiring an editor to help her, Fanny said she was looking into it and VOILA Snorty arrived about 1 month later ostensibly to edit Cadeaux. It's all staged BS!
[/QUOTE]
I’m an editor and offered my service back then. Got no reply obviously 😂
---
---
IMG_0935.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don’t get why Snorts was allowed to cook for guests- his food is disgusting. Where were Aunt and Uncle? Marie? Stephanie herself?
I think aunt and uncle chopped all the veggies as Snorts was doing who knows what.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I actually think Aunties face looks better than Stephies wonder what happens when the funds run out.
---
Stephanie has already stopped calling Phillip her “ fiance”, announcing their engagement to visitors, doesn’t wear either of her engagement rings, and has discussed nothing about planning a wedding since she has returned to the dump. She doesn’t sound like an excited bride to be. It will be interesting to see what kind of wedding they will have. I believe Snorts thinks of himself as the bride for the wedding, that it is his wedding since darling Stephanie has already had a wedding. How many fights will they have over every detail of a wedding?

I still think it is funny that Snorts was likely less than a year or so old when his darling got married to her previous husband.
Indeed. It is a huge fiasco. Going to get my popcorn and see what enfolds

• Haha
  • Heart
Jeeves, are you okay? Haven’t seen you here for a couple weeks. Hope you are doing well.❤❤
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. His boyish good looks are fully restored! 😂 Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
OMG Jeeves !!!
I do hope you both are feeling better soon and I do hope the doctors can find out just why your husband felt pain and sort of passed out !!
Its the "not knowing" that is hard!
Big kisses to you both 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘
Oh, @Jeeves - I'm so sorry you and your husband are going through this. That must have been so scary for you and him, once he came to. I hope you can feel better soon and that they determine what happened with your husband! Until then, just get some rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do, too. He just wants to be a dog. He does better off the lead, as he is a Terrier- he wants to run, explore and pee on things. Although, I disagree and think he needs a jumper- his fur is not very thick.

I thought of Fanny today when my neighbour's housekeeper "attempted" to take their small dog for a walk- he is an angry little chihuahua, refused to leave the driveway whilst she tried to pull him. (Usually his owner takes him, but had an appointment.) I dropped what I was doing to intervene, "Give me the leash- I'll take him. Hey little buddy, do you want to go walkies with me?! Let's go!" That joker shot the housekeeper a dirty look while she thanked me, and without hesitation, headed off for his "trek through the 'hood" like a little angel.

Shockingly, while this tiny dog has the reputation as "Worst Dog on our Street" because he barks at people, other dogs and tries to chase cars, he actually behaves around Mr. T Rex, me, and our dogs. The chihuahua has spent weeks in training, yet behaves like an hole because he has no routine, his humans board him or place him with friends to go on holiday- zero structure and no one corrects his behavior. Lancelot has no clue who his humans are or boundaries, as they "attempt" to train him but hand him off to FRK or bounce off to another trip. He is a small dog with a small bladder- cheese on toast, if he barks to go out, take him vice just letting him pee in the house (and if he's peed there before, he's going to do it again.)
I feel you love dogs as much as me. I only hope the best for the little guy, and from what I can see.. he is well loved. I guess I can agree on a sweater for cold days. hugs T Rex

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can see that tattle is responsible for most content produced from the CD. Keep up the pressure on these folks. How amusing.
I quitely sit down and whisper *where are the accounts *
---
There were no félicitations pour vos fiançailles from Tante Chantal & Oncle Stephen upon arriving back at the shitoo. No engagement gift was presented to their dearest niece & her fiancé. Tante Chantal was orgasmic to see the chapel but never asked to see the engagement ring. Everyone knows Fanny's engagement is as fake as her face.
Would you ask to see the empty embarrassing ring 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
[QUOTE="graciemckitten, post: 18697470, member: 301044

MORE BULLSHIT FROM STEPHANIE:

@aprilbattern8248
6 hours ago
It sounds like it’s time to hire a video editor. You deserve more time for yourself. You two have a wedding to plan

@TheChateauDiaries

4 hours ago
I have long considered hiring an editor, but I've decided not to go ahead for two main reasons. The first is that I need to edit the videos too quickly - I'd never have time to send the footage to an editor, for them to edit it and to send it back to me and for me to then review it and post it, in time for the video to go up on the same day. The second is that I fear it wouldn't be my diary anymore, part of the joy for me is choosing the moments I want to record and look back on later in life
Stephanie just duck right off! You know damn well the real reasons you won't hire an editor.
-you don't want the actual ugly truth captured
-you won't be able to shuffle the timeline
-less money to indulge your hoarding instinct
[/QUOTE]
Bingo bingo bingo!

• Heart
Same tit different year, ooooomust dash last minute shuffle before the guests arrive.

YOU'VE HAD A WHOLE YEAR!!!!

When i see Snorts in Dungarees I see this............

1710484100481.png

ps... Annelise has a better French accent than Fanny
---
Long story short but a couple of weeks ago, hubby was watching rugby whilst I was busy in the kitchen. I heard him shout out (not unusual when he's watching rugby!) and came in to find him rigid and cyanosed in his chair. Managed to heave him out of the chair and down on to the floor, maintain his airway and get him into recovery position. In doing so, I couldn't manage to break his fall and he fell onto his face and dislocated his dodgy shoulder, a relic of his rugby days. Once it was clear he was breathing but not conscious, (no apparent sign of stroke, colour returned to normal fairly quickly etc) he seemed to have had some kind of seizure. Rang 999 to be told that there would be a delay of between 3 and 8 hours (mid junior doctors' industrial action.) for an ambulance. Thankfully our son now lives very close by and arrived in about 2 or 3 mins, by which time, hubby started to come around, although very confused. We were able to get him into hospital (by then he was back to his old self although no recall of events from a minute or two prior to all this and for around 30 mins afterwards. He was very confused by his bruised and bloody face (mainly nose, chin and forehead) and painful shoulder, which clicked back into place once we were able to sit him up.) He has been in hospital for a barrage of scans and tests. He's home now although still awaiting an MRI and further neurology appt. Heart, BP etc all fine. They think there was a temporary blockage in a small vein (thankfully not an artery). He's on meds and has been told not to drive at the moment. He's completely back to his old self and champing at the bit and very frustrated at not being able to drive. His boyish good looks are fully restored! 😂 Unfortunately there was an also an outbreak of Covid in his ward and I have been unwell since just after he came home, but although we are both testing, we are not testing positive for Covid. I think it's just been a nasty virus which seems to be doing the rounds here and I was just a bit more susceptible than usual after the drama of the previous week. Anyway onwards and upwards. Slowly catching up in Tattle and sleep. Thanks for the good wishes. 😘
OMG! You have been through it. Wishing both of you a quick recovery xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sending you both healing vibes and good wishes for a swift recovery ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.