The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meet Kristin Cavallari's new bf, shes 37 and hes 24

Screenshot_20240312-055229_Google.jpg

And then we have this⬇
Eat your heart out Stephanie😀

Screenshot_20240312-055017_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I found no mention whatsoever of Notre Dame de Paris on the chapel restorer's website. That would be a prestigious feather in their cap, one would think it would be on their landing page.
Well, they need to make priorities. They need to leave room on their website to mention important places like the chapel of LaLande, they can't list every tiny church in Paris :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It really is poor - and I hate harping on it. There's just no excuse for what she's doing to herself - she's in France, with the means and access to some of the best skincare and dermatologists on the planet! I have several friends who get filler and Botox and for the most part it's very subtle. I haven't had any work done - but I wouldn't rule it out - because I've taken care of my skin and I have good genes in that department. I guess, too, I don't mind aging a little, but I really don't have any wrinkles on my face at all (but that's another story and I wouldn't shame someone who makes the choice to have something done). I also have a really good friend who is a dermatologist in NYC, so I learn a lot from her. What a lot of these women don't realize is that in their 60's and 70's, their face is going to really look like hell. It's a cumulative thing, particularly when you constantly overdo it in your younger years. Subtle is best, not only for the present, but for the future of your face and skin, too!
I wonder what the hot doc from Château de Dampierre would make out of her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
With such an artistic flair perhaps wendi mouse could make some inappropriate kneelers for the chapel ?

I note that Sadie has made a vlog , yet another horse,lots of comments asking her about the convent apartment.
Have the Pilfering Pethericks got a sponsorship with the Cambridge diet as Sadie has also lost weight .
Not sure if people are aware that Yannis is Mos friend that he brought to France. Mo seems to have disappeared, allegedly working in Paris. Makes sense that Yannis is learning a trade to be useful to Billy as he is living there. Wonder if they are on the Ozempic path? Sadie should get some turkey teeth and ditch the fake front "flipper" as it makes her speech funny and is not natural looking. She is a very pretty girl, great hair. Does anyone in the Chateauverse actually work a real job?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does Gwen’s family have stock in Ozempic? They’re all getting thin very quickly. Who’s next?

IMG_8312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The “mystery guests” and “secret project” to be revealed anon, a theory:

One Hundred (polyester) Stars did a photoshoot for the next season of their wishy-washy garb. No matter that the crumbling heap is in a state of decrepitude and disarray, I”m sure some they’d be able to come up with a suitable backdrop. Looking at the website, the current range was shot in less than exciting surroundings.

Whether any of the denizens of Lalande modelled the ghastly apparel is up for debate. Right up SJ’s strasse, of course. Holding a pose while enveloped in a flimsy kimono, ready for her close up. A bit Sunset Boulevard.

Thank you for this post........
Now I'm really confused about the timeline. Last night, I said that I didn't think the part that Stephanie filmed with her close-up was recent. If you look at the thin wrap she had on, it is the same pattern as what 100 Stars calls "Vintage Tiles".

From the website:

1710251423542.png

Closeup from the pic I posted last night:

1710251523836.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really think that Marie is like a regressed teenager! Obstinate, bad skin .. please go wipe your nose with a tissue or anything and wash your hands after… geez

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you for this post........
Now I'm really confused about the timeline. Last night, I said that I didn't think the part that Stephanie filmed with her close-up was recent. If you look at the thin wrap she had on, it is the same pattern as what 100 Stars calls "Vintage Tiles".

From the website:

View attachment 2810445

Closeup from the pic I posted last night:

View attachment 2810448
This is all guesswork but, if 100 Stars did shoot pics at Lalande for the next collection, I think any plunder landing in SJ’s hands (and wasn’t Marie seen wearing one?) over the weekend would be existing stock. Keeping new designs under wraps until the collection launches later in the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got this article sent to me via my alert for news on farmed fish….
It doesn’t surprise me a bit, this entire luxury shopping scheme is designed to prey on the fools.

Their chocolates and teas already show their utter disrespect for those farming and picking the fruits of the cacao and the leaves of the teas. Not one single tea blend from Fortnum and Mason is organic or explain the origin of their blends. The same thing with their chocolates, Harrods is not different. No farmers alliance, no certification of any sort.

In my book sophistication is environmentally safe products, good welfare practices, fairly sourced produce and care in sharing the information about the source methods and origins. Harrods and F&M think their buyer only need a nice looking packaging… that they will buy anything with the right brand. Just like Fanny and her pubescent son do.

Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.