The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the mistake of watching (rather, fast-forwarding) Viv at Chateau Love complete her bathroom renovation. Whew.....I did not like it AT ALL. It's very old lady-ish. That spray painted gold stuff on the walls and the fake flowers in the corner are not for me. I will not make the mistake of watching her do reno's again....very disappointing. I would have just put a tiled shower in there, the whole length of that back wall where the tub is and called it a day. It would have looked very modern and clean, even with the wallpaper she chose, which I like, but not with the way she's decorated. I'm not into a bunch of tchotchkes in my bathrooms, I just like stuff in my bathroom that is used in a bathroom, save for any artwork on the walls. That's just me and sort of skews my judgment of this!

And of course, it wouldn't be a Chateau Love vlog without her schlepping out her jewelry website or showing a picture of Stephanie and Philip......which, of course, she did!

View attachment 2814080

View attachment 2814091
I agree. I don't mind the wallpaper but the plastic flowers, etc look awful. Viv looked thinner and more natural without all the make up. Be warned - the daughter appears in the sponsored bit! Simon always looks as if he'd rather not be in the blogs. He probably gets fed up with all the gushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
hannahoseid
23 minutes ago
4h of editing 6 days a week as well as filming all day, you are a hero!

@Nature-Body-and-Soul
5 hours ago (edited)
Ya :) it takes a long time to put it all together and cut and so. Impressive and skilled she is to do it in 4hours many say they use over 10 hours for a video about 16 min long
user-nf7pd8ik3d

1 hour ago
Lovely to see your Aunt’s reaction when she visited the chapel! - as she started ascending the ladder, a gasped out loud Bless her

jitaamesuluma9730
2 hours ago
Honestly time is a human concept, so when you post , that's fine

ninac9993
5 hours ago
Does anyone have jobs there or do you just stay home

@Kitty_cat2001
6 hours ago
I don’t think wearing a hat or beanie should be worn at the table, especially in front of guests. Hight if rudeness I think-

@conniecrawford1403
8 hours ago
Stephanie if you can mention your royal ancestors that would be interesting

@isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
Royal ancestors? That’s new to me

@carolinegooder7091
10 hours ago
Isabelle said in a comment that June is their planned date of arrival.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know! It was with the best intentions and my hubby appreciated the lessons I learned. So much happened in the 1970s that would make headlines now 🤣
As previously stated - the 70's definitely came with a disclaimer. Though whatever happened in the 70's should stay in the 70's!

• Haha
Not watched last nights missive as I don't want to start the day in a bad way. Fanny started to do dailies to try and boost her numbers-she also moved to later time each day again in the hope of increasing numbers as this is a better time for US viewers. Neither of these things have worked. Fanny doesn't spend 4 hours a day editing what utter bollocks. I am so sick of her moaning you have $30k a month coming in and you do no renovations. Your editing is a series of jump cuts the quality of your filming and editing is poor, either give up or tit up you churlish lull slapper. DO SOME ACTUAL WORK

@juliewood6234
10 hours ago
The vlogs are obviously timed for the USA now. Must be the best subscribers/patrons

@carolinegooder7091
10 hours ago (edited)
It takes a lot of time to do the translations and an hour for YouTube to up load. You can watch first thing in the morning. Even I have to do so when I am busy at night. 21:05

@juliewood6234
10 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 ok thanks Stephanie/Philip

@carolinegooder7091
9 hours agonizing
All of your comments have such negative energy. I hope you get more joy into your life soon.

@GreenRiver522
8 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 Pay no attention to her. This is Duchyann from the hate site.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Content my ass.....or should I say Snorty's butthole!
Fanny is setting herself up to reduce her vlogs because there is sfa to film. Will all building work on the shitoo officially shutdown until the orange fencing is removed?

View attachment 2814213
She probably used fake profiles to make all those comments herself about burnout and needing to slow down. Also, how can anyone not realise who Caroline Gooder is? Liar, liar, pants on fire, that's Stephanie Jarvis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
hannahoseid
23 minutes ago
4h of editing 6 days a week as well as filming all day, you are a hero!

@Nature-Body-and-Soul
5 hours ago (edited)
Ya :) it takes a long time to put it all together and cut and so. Impressive and skilled she is to do it in 4hours many say they use over 10 hours for a video about 16 min long
user-nf7pd8ik3d

1 hour ago
Lovely to see your Aunt’s reaction when she visited the chapel! - as she started ascending the ladder, a gasped out loud Bless her

jitaamesuluma9730
2 hours ago
Honestly time is a human concept, so when you post , that's fine

ninac9993
5 hours ago
Does anyone have jobs there or do you just stay home

@Kitty_cat2001
6 hours ago
I don’t think wearing a hat or beanie should be worn at the table, especially in front of guests. Hight if rudeness I think-

@conniecrawford1403
8 hours ago
Stephanie if you can mention your royal ancestors that would be interesting

@isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
Royal ancestors? That’s new to me

@carolinegooder7091
10 hours ago
Isabelle said in a comment that June is their planned date of arrival.
Izzy Izzy, you put her on that pedestal so now...........

1710418389596.png
1710418407712.png
1710418417494.png
1710418427709.png
1710418443600.png
1710418476143.png
1710418488208.png

......and the exact same comments apply to the Gay Finance...........oooo shut that door Everard, ya Big Girls Blouse.
1710418581194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ISABELLE IS BACK IN THE COMMENTS
@jimmyconnolly3461
11 hours ago
Well, mummy ain’t ever turning into Stephanie. NEVER!

@jimmyconnolly3461
1 hour ago (edited)
@isabellejarvis7805 but to be fair, you could do a short impression of your daughter

Is this account Ollie?

DEHUMIDIFER NOT NEEDED AT THE CHAPEL

@judystewart5982
10 hours ago
Get a humidifier instead of buying other stuff or staying in a fancy hotel !

@300books
9 hours ago
Why? Staying in hotels, buying, and traveling is all part of the Lalande life. If all that stopped, Lalande would lose its life and its spirit, and we viewers dont want that. Keep on being you, Lalanders

@isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
I don’t think we will ever need a humidifier in Lalande ! A dehumidifier is another proposition

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@juliewood6234
10 hours ago
The vlogs are obviously timed for the USA now. Must be the best subscribers/patrons

@carolinegooder7091
10 hours ago (edited)
It takes a lot of time to do the translations and an hour for YouTube to up load. You can watch first thing in the morning. Even I have to do so when I am busy at night. 21:05

@juliewood6234
10 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 ok thanks Stephanie/Philip

@carolinegooder7091
9 hours agonizing
All of your comments have such negative energy. I hope you get more joy into your life soon.

@GreenRiver522
8 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 Pay no attention to her. This is Duchyann from the hate site.
What translations is bleeping gooder talking about? Despicable fanny never, ever, bothers to correct the auto-genarated captions. Fannycan'tbearsedthat'lldo.

I would like to say that I would welcome Fanny taking her rabid, sycophantic fans' advice and take a break... forever. But before that please go into full on burnout and give us all a laugh. It couldn't happen to a better person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If Fanny was not always trying to hide things or cover her obvious lies her editing time would be halved

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Daily CD is just so mind numbing Boring !!!
I am sick of the bloody Chapel.
Now she wants to grift some sort of humidifier for it - pay for it yourself !!!
Its just take , take , take and getting Tante to swoon about it and cry about it --- OMG the whole family are in on it Full Time!
Gosh, Tante had to go up the bloody scaffolding .... Did she think there was someone gay up there to propose to her with a Empty Ring ???
Tante ---- sorry darlin, he is Taken ! :love:
Snorts mentioned buying humidifiers on Amazon…Tattynat started saying oh when weather gets warmer you should not need…Fannys immediate response change the subject !! to bright clothes, because they ain’t on board with this utter shameful grifting this time!!! And please, wat meds is Fanny on…. The lip biting and animated facial expressions…She is crippled by her greed.. utterly vile, imagine feeding ur guests that slop after eating lamb and sushi etc., etc… all week…she is a sadist

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny is a one trick pony when it comes to desserts. Lemon Meringue pie is her go to and she never gets it right. Potts birthday she realised it needed time to set before serving but it was mid afternoon before she started preparing it for the guests in yesterday's vlog. So many other dessert ideas available to her in her library of cook books.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She probably used fake profiles to make all those comments herself about burnout and needing to slow down. Also, how can anyone not realise who Caroline Gooder is? Liar, liar, pants on fire, that's Stephanie Jarvis.
Well, there is someone and that would be me! I’ve never believed Caroline Gooder is anyone connected with Lalande, much less SJ. An unfashionable view, but no matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet when they left, they looked at eachother and said WTF did we just eat? She wants to impress this couple so why let that tit in a trance cook one of his insipid (much like himself) baby mush dinners. Own goal to Jarvis :ROFLMAO:
Did I hear Philip correctly when he described what was in the dish? He said LIME juice and leeks?
Wow.....that's a disgusting combination in my book. Stephanie must have used all the lemons in her pie!

On another note, I'm so, so tired of Stephanie constantly saying that Philip's overwrought, usually ugly, table settings deserve to be published in a book! She always throws that line in "I still think Philip should do a book". On what planet would a publisher give him the time of day? Who, in the normal world (what I've taken to calling Earth 1), would think his tables are so great?

No, Stephanie, Philip would rather mooch off you and Patrons, rather than do any real work of his own!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Stephanie wearing a 100 stars dress again? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 has she dug out every crumpled 100 stars item to wear?

Stephanie’s pie is burnt, as usual. Everything they bake is burnt. Yummmm!

Watch 5 seconds. Is Fanny’s missing earring in the dough. It reappears after the dinner. Did someone find it in their pie?
My bet is they don’t know how to use their cooker.
It is a range cooker, isn’t it? A gas range cooker?

Range cooker are not easy to use and need a lot of learning to be able to get good results. The traditional ones like AGAs were the worst (IMO) and lost a lot of heat in the middle of the way. I can’t cook in this type of cooker, fortunately I never had too, had trouble boiling water on a AGA. I prefer my electrical cooking plates and oven, now induction plate, and will keep them. Range cookers don’t work the way one would expect. Difficult to control temperature in some of them with the extra oven space and when people is baking two or three different things at the same time In the same oven. They look pretty and chic etc… but takes a real professional to be able to operate those cookers.

Marie may need a course to learn how to cook in that cooker.

• Heart
You missed where Fanny NEEDS an extra "100 Stars"(sic- pun intended!) to buy a behemoth dehumidifier to save the chapel! (Also, some jackass left the door open on the Ford Fiesta yet AGAIN, and the battery went dead!) Well, at least Ratso is cute (he did not pick his humans), and I think Tatinette looks good with a fringe (say what you will about her- I'm a bit soft for Chantal because she looks like my mum- obvs has NOT had work done NOR gotten Ozempic, and was prolly the kindest, politest. informed person who entered the chapel since the restoration begun!) FRK received some flowers with the bulb still attached- without any explanation if she is going to plant them... Which confused the fork out of me- is she going to be the florist and dog walker as WELL as the Yachtie Shitoo "Iron Chef" during B&B season? With Pavlina gone, who is going to change the new Yves Delorme bedding between guests and bring it to the dry cleaners? (Or are they just going to Febreeze that ish and call it a day?!?)
Chantal has lost some weight... Jury's out on whether it's Ozempic or surgery... she is looking better though..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.