The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody asked, and I don't want to be a killjoy - but to all you WORDLE fans out there, I suggest you get over there and have a stab at word of the day. I am not going to give you any clues, except La La Land related and thoroughly bloody annoying. I could be more precise, but why spoil all the fun. FYI I got it in three.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Comments from the Dump Facebook regarding the latest video:

Karyn Martin
Something is amiss with the engagement. I am not sure what it is. It feels fake

Michelle Kinghott
Larraine Rice Tuckerman he is prob more eccentric than weird but he is also controlled and looks for any opportunity to show he wants to contribute his ideas but behind the camera i would put my last dollar on it Stephanie is the boss

Karyn Martin
Why did you refer to Phillip as your boyfriend when Annilĺese left?

Janet Cutler Lincoln
At 2:39, I see black box on top of china cabinets. It contains a gold chalice my sister and I donated for the restored Chapel. Belonged to our late Uncle

Dawn Pilkington
Stephanie I wish you’d revert to your own fashion style and decorating ideas. You have your own impeccable taste which I personally preferred

Larraine Rice Tuckerman
He’s weird
Brian Beales
Larraine Rice Tuckerman That is true, over powering, and loves himself.
---
Michelle Kinghott
Love Lancelot but coming into holiday season I’d be starting to reconsider the dog in kitchen for health and safety food reasons, you are always holding, patting, hanging him over your shoulder with your apron on ! Maree always patting him as well, this is a kitchen you cook for others in and you need to remember that paying guests don’t want dog germs or dog hairs in their food unless of course safety standards in France aren’t as important as they are here in Australia

Michele Fionnlagh
"Philip ruins everything" is the latest word on the street. I cannot disagree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nobody asked, and I don't want to be a killjoy - but to all you WORDLE fans out there, I suggest you get over there and have a stab at word of the day. I am not going to give you any clues, except La La Land related and thoroughly bloody annoying. I could be more precise, but why spoil all the fun. FYI I got it in three.
Haha. Just did it and got it in 3.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Janet Cutler Lincoln
At 2:39, I see black box on top of china cabinets. It contains a gold chalice my sister and I donated for the restored Chapel. Belonged to our late Uncle
Wished you did not send it didn't you Janet ????
Too Bad , So Sad !!!

* hope you did not buy a star too ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It appears that Dangerous Dan may be releasing videos every second day, which may result in only 2 videos per week for the foreseeable future. Some viewers comments:

user-fc8zy5sx4i

20 hours ago
You're a f**king joke Dan. Hard work, long hours, got you the castle, television big bucks & Kat have made you lazy. Shorter videos, no music, no family days, no work on your old house, no comic rivalry with Steph & Amaury & now videos just every other day. You make it sound like we should be grateful you manage it at all. Watched you from the beginning, no more, tell the truth about Kat & remember what got you to where you are, what made you can easily be lost

@haywire1705
21 hours ago
I love your channel. But I’m not sure that less content is the way to grow it. I’ll keep watching though until you catch up and start posting more often.

debras9020
23 hours ago
Does yours are beautiful. The hinges are really cool. But you put those two stupid saws as latches. I hate that. I think you could do something much better.

user-xt7wb6rl5r
23 hours ago
So…it looks like we’ll be getting two vlogs a week for the coming months…..Tuesday and Thursday. Didn’t get one today (Friday). Dan never posts on Saturday or Sunday. So the next opportunity for a post would be Monday. But with the slow winch and all the lifting of bricks/blocks and mortar, there won’t be much to show for a days work. So, I’ll bet the next post is Tuesday. Prove me wrong, Dan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is there a Patreon vlog?
I can only access a 30 preliminary clip, but apparently, Snorty planned the weekend and asked other chateau owners to come the shitoo for the weekend to see if any of them want to take away Fanny's 2nd hand crap (instead of her hauling it off to the charity shop/dump).

We'll have to wait to find out who the desperate chumps are that are stupid enough to take Fanny's bird tit chairs, grubby 2nd hand pink sofa and old mattresses. I'm betting that the never-used, pink octagon china cabinet is put up for grabs.

Will be interesting to see how much crap Fanny is throwing out. It just means Snorty is clearing out to make room for more of his online addiction acquisitions and grandparents storage locker.
1710639601061.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can only access a 30 preliminary clip, but apparently, Snorty planned the weekend and asked other chateau owners to come the shitoo for the weekend to see if any of them want to take away Fanny's 2nd hand crap (instead of her hauling it off to the charity shop/dump).

We'll have to wait to find out who the desperate chumps are that are stupid enough to take Fanny's bird tit chairs, grubby 2nd hand pink sofa and old mattresses. I'm betting that the never-used, pink octagon china cabinet is put up for grabs.

Will be interesting to see how much crap Fanny is throwing out. It just means Snorty is clearing out to make room for more of his online addiction acquisitions and grandparents storage locker.
View attachment 2819966
Oh my god..........this one will be a hoot, won't it?
Steve "I'm a Chateau Owner" will be all over that - his only way to get a piece of Stephanie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2819966
LMAO- Andi will be the first one in line- after all, she was the one who took the disgusting sofa that the charity shop rejected and sat as a peacock poo haven for months outdoors. :ROFLMAO: Good lord, any "takers" on the "Very Fanny Auction" are a special lot indeed! @KiKiGee, PLEASE please do your brilliant work with this one!
---
Steve "I'm a Chateau Owner" will be all over that - his only way to get a piece of Stephanie!
I'm getting Joe Biden vibes on this one- but instead of sniffing hair, Shrek will be sniffing furniture and used 100 Stars robes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The Shrek's have no taste & are colour blind, so they'll definitely be there.
Patsy & Stuart are cheap so my bet is they'll be there too.
Andi took that ratty day bed, so I can see her in soup line.
I thought the Permasmiles had better taste, but clearly not based on their recent bathroom redecoration.
I'd be surprised & disappointed to see anyone else willing to take Fanny's dump junk - so agree, this should be a hoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nooo......... my god that witch is clever !!!
Come over for a crappy dinner , take away my crap rubbish so I do not have to pay the dump ( Oh, do you have to pay to dump your stuff in France?) and while you are all doing that ---- I will film it all and get some new $$ content for me!!!
Bloody Hell ! o_O:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Shrek's have no taste & are colour blind, so they'll definitely be there.
Patsy & Stuart are cheap so my bet is they'll be there too.
Andi took that ratty day bed, so I can see her in soup line.
I thought the Permasmiles had better taste, but clearly not based on their recent bathroom redecoration.
I'd be surprised & disappointed to see anyone else willing to take Fanny's dump junk - so agree, this should be a hoot!
Popping popcorn in the VIP lounge right now for everyone, even for non VIPs (sorry @MojoDublin- the lounge resembles a football match!) :ROFLMAO: This is the first time in a while any of us has actually looked forward to one of Fanny's dull AF vlogs in a hot minute! "Fire sale at the Shitoo- WHO will show up?!? WHAT will they take home with them (crappy porcelain, bad furniture, a family of mice, half a tin of Little Greene paint, the Marquis' black and white TV, termites, an STD, a 1990s facial steamer, a Yachtie Chef...?!?)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Popping popcorn in the VIP lounge right now for everyone, even for non VIPs (sorry @MojoDublin- the lounge resembles a football match!) :ROFLMAO: This is the first time in a while any of us has actually looked forward to one of Fanny's dull AF vlogs in a hot minute! "Fire sale at the Shitoo- WHO will show up?!? WHAT will they take home with them (crappy porcelain, bad furniture, a family of mice, half a tin of Little Greene paint, the Marquis' black and white TV, termites, an STD, a 1990s facial steamer, a Yachtie Chef...?!?)"
Who's towing away the surprise behind Curtain Number 1?
1710643947879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't Steve recently get a bunch of Fanny junk? Or was it just a piano or something?
@T Rex you are right! I cannot wait to see this one! And if Steve and Permasmile are there, they'll also be vlogging about it, I bet.

On the one hand, we've all been wondering where Stephanie is going to put people once the B&B season opens. You can't bring in so much junk week after week after week, the way they do, without some of it exiting the building. On the other hand, they're all so lazy there, no one wants to break a sweat actually cleaning out a room, so they call other chateau owners to see who wants their hand-me-downs and have them do the job!

Also...Marie Wiik has been quiet on Instagram. She's probably working like a slave to get out 6 pieces of sushi and some of those naan breads to serve to 20 people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't Steve recently get a bunch of Fanny junk? Or was it just a piano or something?
@T Rex you are right! I cannot wait to see this one! And if Steve and Permasmile are there, they'll also be vlogging about it, I bet.

On the one hand, we've all been wondering where Stephanie is going to put people once the B&B season opens. You can't bring in so much junk week after week after week, the way they do, without some of it exiting the building. On the other hand, they're all so lazy there, no one wants to break a sweat actually cleaning out a room, so they call other chateau owners to see who wants their hand-me-downs and have them do the job!

Also...Marie Wiik has been quite on Instagram. She's probably working like a slave to get out 6 pieces of sushi and some of those naan breads to serve to 20 people!
Fanny loaned one of her three grand piano's to the Shrek's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also...Marie Wiik has been quiet on Instagram. She's probably working like a slave to get out 6 pieces of sushi and some of those naan breads to serve to 20 people!
M&M ...... darlin, you forgot the cupcakes !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
M&M ...... darlin, you forgot the cupcakes !!! :ROFLMAO:
I didn't think she'd have time in 36 hours to make them, what with the time it takes for her to make the burnt to a crisp naan! I figure that sushi will take her a lot of time, too. But, since she just made cupcakes recently, maybe she's got the hang of it now?

• Haha

View attachment 2819966
Wow! Nothing like a weekend house party in full sight of an orange-fenced-off fatal accident scene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I didn't think she'd have time in 36 hours to make them, what with the time it takes for her to make the burnt to a crisp naan! I figure that sushi will take her a lot of time, too. But, since she just made cupcakes recently, maybe she's got the hang of it now?
OMG M&M...... I forgot about the flowers she has to pick for the tables too !!! :eek:
Lets hope she Has the hang of making cup cakes or Squirrel may have to help her and we know all hell will break out if he has to DO SOMETHING !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.