The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see them try.
What can they do against opinionated people on a public discussion forum...
It isn’t bullying if it’s true. Granted the nicknames, ridiculing appearances and questionable taste judgements are vicious gossip but that’s where the fun is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Only a few minutes in and we are again seening that the relationship between Fanny and Snorts is fake, strange, strained. Dan and Fanny get on far better, not in a "relationship way" just as mates having banter, we just NEVER see anything between her and Snorts. Calling each other "Darling" every verse end is just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok please don’t be offended or think I’m creepy by this question. I zoomed in to look at the necklace and brooch. Is that her nipple peeking out from below the brooch?
I think you’re right. Carolina is really putting on a bit of a show.
IMG_9065.jpeg

IMG_9064.jpeg

Kidding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I would love to see Stephanie's version of 'deep cleaning' those metal molds.

Agreed, the best part of the whole vlog.

I suspect she may have started using Botox.
Her skin was so smooth.
You can now use Fanny's botoxed forehead to see your reflection. No need for mirrors anymore, so good thing Fanny gave some mirrors away.
1710898651393.png
1710898679812.png
1710898754927.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I was referring to Stephanie! The other photo with necklace price shown was the one I looked at. Now I sound really creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only a few minutes in and we are again seening that the relationship between Fanny and Snorts is fake, strange, strained. Dan and Fanny get on far better, not in a "relationship way" just as mates having banter, we just NEVER see anything between her and Snorts. Calling each other "Darling" every verse end is just pathetic.
That’s because Snorts is dull and stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At the risk of being accused again of trying to throw off the conversation (Remember Pork Piegate?) I have to say I was intrigued by "Roly Poly Pudding." It looks really yum, though Fanny making a mess of it with her Wicked Witch of the West hands was off-putting. I checked with my grocery store and they actually carry beef suet! (It's not commonly used in the USA). So now I feel like I HAVE to make it. I think I will wait till summer when berry season starts so I can make my homemade Three Berry Jam (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) as I figure the dessert is only as good as the filling). Also, I'm already making a Key Lime Pie for Easter. Was that slop Dan tried pouring on top supposed to be Creme Anglais? Yikes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you can count Ed & Candace out on a repeat swap weekend. Don't think they said two words and don't think needless shopping, trawling Emmaus and swapping is their thing.

1710899135255.png
1710899334893.png

This weekend was just an excuse for Snorty to shuffle furniture around so he can sneak in his next round of crap & feed his shopping addiction under the guise of pawning used tit off on their friends.

Look at Snorty carrying some of his crap into the shitoo. Look how inexpensive the Emmaus crap is - it's a bargain. Aren't we frugal even though I spend all day trawling online auctions and buying truckloads of excess stuff we don't need.

1710899556730.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just started watching CD and off the bat Permasmile's dog has a sore left front paw or leg !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
At the risk of being accused again of trying to throw off the conversation (Remember Pork Piegate?) I have to say I was intrigued by "Roly Poly Pudding." It looks really yum, though Fanny making a mess of it with her Wicked Witch of the West hands was off-putting. I checked with my grocery store and they actually carry beef suet! (It's not commonly used in the USA). So now I feel like I HAVE to make it. I think I will wait till summer when berry season starts so I can make my homemade Three Berry Jam (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) as I figure the dessert is only as good as the filling). Also, I'm already making a Key Lime Pie for Easter. Was that slop Dan tried pouring on top supposed to be Creme Anglais? Yikes.
In Australia we have jam roll which I suspect is very similar to roly poly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you can count Ed & Candace out on a repeat swap weekend. Don't think they said two words and don't think needless shopping, trawling Emmaus and swapping is their thing.

View attachment 2825786View attachment 2825787
Well, if they watched the pretentious and haughty Sara from Manor & Maker call them out as "not their friends", why would they want to spend time with this bunch of assholes? If Sara felt comfortable enough to say that on camera and not edit it out, imagine how she treated them the entire weekend!

Sara, along with her poser of a husband Steve, would have no friends if it wasn't for their sucking up to Stephanie. What a classless, crappy thing to say. Just when you think humans can't stoop any lower........

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think so too. I think he may have been roofied and it took a little time to kick in, and he just couldn’t walk or think. It is a big problem in Nashville and young men get targeted to be roofied.There are so many bad things that can happen, human trafficking, robbery, rape, murder.
I lived just west of Nashville and worked in the legal system. I never heard of hordes of bodies in the Cumberland nor that it was any worse than any other big city for the safety of young men. College towns tend to be worse. I'm praying for some crazy miracle story for this young man and definitely hope his "friends" will learn how to be real friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.